ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Prediction Thread

I don't fault any coach for keeping the gas on until they have a 35 point lead, especially in the first half.

Keeping star players in the game to pad stats, whether you're way ahead or behind is just tacky.
Dangerous for the 3rd string freshman trying to stop them and stupid risk of injury for the star player.
Would love to see an asterisk in the record book when records get set this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinehawk
Yes Bluejay. Regina was up big this year against Xavier too, if I remember correctly.

Regarding the onside, it was a PLAYOFF game. You keep your foot on the gas because if you get complacent while the other team heats up, your season could be over. I am not a parent of anyone on the team, so maybe my perspective is different about worrying if someone's feelings were hurt.

I was impressed with Regina's QB Condon? he made some good decisions vs West Branch, don't think he gets much credit running the O. Throws a nice ball & is good runner.

I was impressed with Regina's QB Condon? he made some good decisions vs West Branch, don't think he gets much credit running the O. Throws a nice ball & is good runner.

And Regina lost their starting qb early in the year, adjusted and went on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT