ADVERTISEMENT

LSU murderer/head coach Brian Killy already got LSU probation

Tennessee - (10) 4*

Louisiana - (7) 4*

That make you feel better?

Oopsy Daisy

I included 3* athletes (which are still very good athletes) because we have more.

Next years rivals 250 (where you moved the goalpost) we have more next year than Louisiana

Now you’re saying we should not only have more…but a whole lot more?

😂…homer bill
How can I be a homer pointing out TN should do better and if TN HS players are so good why don’t TN coaches go after them. I will allow you to have all those 5.6 3* “good athletes” you want. Go tell your coaches about them “Homer“. Cut down on your recruitiNG expenses.

How can I be a homer pointing out TN should do better and if TN HS players are so good why don’t TN coaches go after them. I will allow you to have all those 5.6 3* “good athletes” you want. Go tell your coaches about them “Homer“. Cut down on your recruitiNG expenses.
Your argument is shot. Just say the “corridor” is mythical. That’s what it boils down to. Nobody believes in this except you.

Tennessee coaches do go after them bill…and the best athletes in the country. We’re closer to Atlanta or Charlotte than we are Memphis bill.

I know you hate that we’re producing more 4* or 3* athletes than Louisiana

And you moving the goal posts to “per capita” is definitely a laugher.

It kills you to be exposed

It was always per capita. that’s the way I originally discussed it. TN coaches did not particularly go after TN players in 2023 and 2024.They took a bunch of 5.6 low 3* platers to fill out the class but even with those they only 7 TN players. You are fooling yourself if you think your coaches value TN HS players highly.

I don’t card what TN produces. Actually 2025 is the first year TN has more then 2 players in the Rivals 250. 10 is a huge increase. But thats2 classes away. Let’s wait and see if it stays that and let’s see if TN coaches actually recruit them. They don’t seem to lIke TN players very much now.

D think It’s why we constantly troll @Bill_D on the subject. Yet every time he doubles down 🤣🤣🤣
LOL. Who is trolling who? I got all you guys answering my posts and I’m the only one on the other end. If I stop nobody is posting. So who is following who? I‘m not even posting some of you and you can’t help but answer my posts. You need to reconsider whoise trolling whom.

LOL. Who is trolling who? I got all you guys answering my posts and I’m the only one on the other end. If I stop nobody is posting. So who is following who? I‘m not even posting some of you and you can’t help but answer my posts. You need to reconsider whoise trolling whom.
I considered that point from the beginning - we love you @Bill_D but your homerism is predictable as the sun.

I don’t card what TN produces. Actually 2025 is the first year TN has more then 2 players in the Rivals 250.

You might want to delete this before I make you look stupid again

Without looking I know the year Tee Higgins came out of Knox Catholic we had (3) 5* players

of course, when I make you look stupid you will just move the goal posts 😂😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137
@Bill_D

Since I only had to go back to 2021, I thought I’d go ahead and make you look stupid.

6 in the rivals 250…😂

Lookout goal posts, you’re about to get moved 🤡😂🤡😂🤡

Check the last 2 years and 2024 which has been what I quoted incessantly. You are the one moving goal post. It doesn’t bother you that you had very few tge last 2-3 years. It bothers your coaches. They recruit elsewhere. How many in the Rivals 250 did LA have in ’21 Since you moved the goal posts back there? That’s how much I’m moving goal posts. You are the one who always introduces new stuff.

Last edited:
Check the last 2 years and 2024 which has been what I quoted incessantly. You are the one moving goal post.

no bill…

You said this: Actually 2025 is the first year TN has more then 2 players in the Rivals 250.

It took me 30 seconds to prove you full of shit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT