ADVERTISEMENT

LSU murderer/head coach Brian Killy already got LSU probation

Will that destroy the corridor?
You can’t destroy the corridor which is a physical thing and real. The ruling has little effect on football going forward. Maybe a little on basketball recruiting. Most of the penalties were self imposed earlier. Not really a big deal, not like delivering a gun to another player and ex player and wait on them while them while they go shoot a woman in another car.

The NBA is more corrupt than Hunter Biden..

FzRFCIcWcAE02It.jpg:large

Reactions: BamaFan1137
😂

Except for Mississippi schools and Arkansas …and only in football

😂😂
Aso Including TN, KY, and MO. LSU just took a commitment from TN. He is is the #2 prospect in TN, but he is the 288th ranked prospect in the country. The smallest population State in the corridor, MS has 1 or 2 5* depending on the recruiting service and a number of 4 stars rankedt higher. TN’s population is about 3 or 4 times as that of MS. That illustrates the difference of inside the corridor and outside the corridor.

By they way TN no longer has the scoreboard on LSU baseball. I thought you might mention that since you were so interested in it but didn’t hear anything.
😇

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Miller went 2nd overall so it doesn't appear that the NBA had many concerns.
You are a law enforcement officer. What do you think? Do you think like Oats that Miller was at the wrong place at the wrong time or like Saban did, that he had a choice. He could stay there when he knew the two people were taking a gun to confront people in another car or leave or maybe not brought the gun or not let them have it in the first place. That he knew about the confrontation with the gun was an irrefutable fact. Did he think no one could be hurt?

As for a decision by professional basketball about something like that……….

Aso Including TN, KY, and MO. LSU just took a commitment from TN. He is is the #2 prospect in TN, but he is the 288th ranked prospect in the country. The smallest population State in the corridor, MS has 1 or 2 5* depending on the recruiting service and a number of 4 stars rankedt higher. TN’s population is about 3 or 4 times as that of MS. That illustrates the difference of inside the corridor and outside the corridor.

By they way TN no longer has the scoreboard on LSU baseball. I thought you might mention that since you were so interested in it but didn’t hear anything.
😇

Glad you finally win something against us. Congratulations.

The rest of that is bs of course 😂

Bill -

Tennessee has 35 players rated 3* or above. Louisiana has 25

Tennessee has 10 4* players, Louisiana has 7.

neither has a 5* recruit

Last year Tennessee had 45 3* or better Louisiana had 25

Enjoy

Bill -

Tennessee has 35 players rated 3* or above. Louisiana has 25

Tennessee has 10 4* players, Louisiana has 7.

neither has a 5* recruit

Last year Tennessee had 45 3* or better Louisiana had 25

Enjoy

What you need to enjoy is that TN has about twice the population of LA. It’s players are not for the most part rated as high as LA 3*-4* platers. LA and LA also has the reputation of 3* becoming AA. Greedy Williams for example. I never checked, but how many players does.

But just for the record. From the 2023 Class which is the latest complete one. From Rivals.

LSU
PLAYERS SIGNED FROM LA -10
Players rated 6.1 from LA -1
Players rated 5.9 from LA - 4
Players rated 5.8 from LA - 3
Players rated 5.6 from LA -2

LA had 3 more 6.1 players who went out of state And many 5.8 players who went to in state and out of state schools. The 2 5.6 players were found at one of LSU’s summer camps and were probably underrated.

TN
PLAYERS SIGNED FROM TN -7
Players rated 5.9 from TN -2
Players rated 5.7 from TN - 1
Players rated 5.6 from TN - 3
players rated 5.5 from TN - 1

Obviously TN‘ s coaches do not agree with you on the quality of the State of TN football plAyer’s. You also seem to forget 5.6 players are 3*. The Corridor is real as far as quality players

. Not really a big deal, not like delivering a gun to another player and ex player and wait on them while them while they go shoot a woman in another car.
I guess two HC's covering up multiple drug offenses, trying to screw interns and numerous rape charges on players are commonplace at that shithole in baton rouge.

EDIT: 10 players had rape charges brought against them ... what a shit compliance dept you have down there.

A good quote from the article:

"A women's tennis player reported a second rape allegation against Guice in April 2017. Two other women told administrators that Guice took a nude photo of one of their friends at a party and shared it with members of the LSU football staff."

What you need to enjoy is that TN has about twice the population of LA. It’s players are not for the most part rated as high as LA 3*-4* platers. LA and LA also has the reputation of 3* becoming AA. Greedy Williams for example. I never checked, but how many players does.

But just for the record. From the 2023 Class which is the latest complete one. From Rivals.

LSU
PLAYERS SIGNED FROM LA -10
Players rated 6.1 from LA -1
Players rated 5.9 from LA - 4
Players rated 5.8 from LA - 3
Players rated 5.6 from LA -2

LA had 3 more 6.1 players who went out of state And many 5.8 players who went to in state and out of state schools. The 2 5.6 players were found at one of LSU’s summer camps and were probably underrated.

TN
PLAYERS SIGNED FROM TN -7
Players rated 5.9 from TN -2
Players rated 5.7 from TN - 1
Players rated 5.6 from TN - 3
players rated 5.5 from TN - 1

Obviously TN‘ s coaches do not agree with you on the quality of the State of TN football plAyer’s. You also seem to forget 5.6 players are 3*. The Corridor is real as far as quality players

You Moved the goal posts bill.

Tennessee produces more than Louisiana…which kills your corridor theory

😂😂

Funny thing about this is the corridor is so stupid and fake that you can just add and subtract whoever you want whenever you want.
That’s an opinion of yours which is wrong
some thing like 45/50 of all scholarships ste given to football players in the corridor .It stands to reason that about the same percent of the best players are there. The schools in the corridor have the best chance of getting them. It has proven to be true when you look at the results of recruiting. But believe what you want. You are bound to do so anyway.

some thing like 45/50 of all scholarships ste given to football players in the corridor .It stands to reason that about the same percent of the best players are there. The schools in the corridor have the best chance of getting them. It has proven to be true when you look at the results of recruiting. But believe what you want. You are bound to do so anyway.
Simply not true at all. 100% not true actually. Until you can provide data to support your bogus claim, we’ll chalk it up as another lie you are just spouting from tigerbait.

Tennessee has more 3*+ recruits than Louisiana, Mississippi, north or South Carolina . On par with Alabama.

😂😂

You are a law enforcement officer. What do you think? Do you think like Oats that Miller was at the wrong place at the wrong time or like Saban did, that he had a choice. He could stay there when he knew the two people were taking a gun to confront people in another car or leave or maybe not brought the gun or not let them have it in the first place. That he knew about the confrontation with the gun was an irrefutable fact. Did he think no one could be hurt?

As for a decision by professional basketball about something like that……….

What does any of this have to do with my comment?

Tennessee has more 3*+ recruits than Louisiana, Mississippi, north or South Carolina . On par with Alabama.

😂😂
That’s the problem. Most of them are 5.6 3*. LA has 6 players in the Rivals 250. TN has 2. LSU has one of TN committed to them. If TN had more better players than LA they would have more than 7 TN players signed to them in 2023. and more than 1/2 of them would not be 5.6 or worse. Your coaches are not dumb asses. I’m sure you keep all the 5.6 players inside the state of TN at TN or Vanderbilt or some other state school If the get a scholarship at all Especially since the corridor schools don’t need them.

What does any of this have to do with my comment?
Your comment. inferred that if the NBA took him second, they had found his actions alright. i basically ask you if as a peace officer what did you think. You don’t have to answer. I think I know what your answer would be.

Simply not true at all. 100% not true actually. Until you can provide data to support your bogus claim, we’ll chalk it up as another lie you are just spouting from tigerbait.
Well, I provided the article as reference at the time I made the first statement. You and nearly everybody on here know that. I don’t have the skills and desire to find it at this late date.

But if we talk about honesty in facts maybe you should take another look at the title of this string. First BK had nothing to do with the football penalties at LSU. That’s on Miles. Second, you have accused BK of murder without proof. Before you accuse somebody else of falsely stating things you clean up your own act a lot.

I provided a heck of a lot facts about the quality of state of TN recruits compared to LA. TN is over 1.5 times the population of of LA, but has only 1/3 the number of Rival 250 as LA. In fact TN has had 2 each in the last 2 years. LA has 6 this year and about 10 last year. This year is a down year for LA. Last year they 5 times as many as TN.

Last edited:
That’s the problem. Most of them are 5.6 3*. LA has 6 players in the Rivals 250. TN has 2. LSU has one of TN committed to them. If TN had more better players than LA they would have more than 7 TN players signed to them in 2023. and more than 1/2 of them would not be 5.6 or worse. Your coaches are not dumb asses. I’m sure you keep all the 5.6 players inside the state of TN at TN or Vanderbilt or some other state school If the get a scholarship at all Especially since the corridor schools don’t need them.

Bill…

Tennessee has more 4* recruits than Louisiana

Tennessee has more 3* recruits than Louisiana

Neither has 5*

I know you hate facts, but your argument is making you look dumb

Well, I provided the article as reference at the time I made the first statement. You and nearly everybody on here know that. I don’t have the skills and desire to find it at this late date.

But if we talk about honesty in facts maybe you should take another look at the title of this string. First BK had nothing to do with the football penalties at LSU. That’s on Miles. Second, you have accused BK of murder without proof. Before you accuse somebody else of falsely stating things you clean up your own act a lot.

I provided a heck of a lot facts about the quality of state of TN recruits compared to LA. TN is over 1.5 times the population of of LA, but has only 1/3 the number of Rival 250 as LA. In fact TN has had 2 each in the last 2 years. LA has 6 this year and about 10 last year. This year is a down year for LA. Last year they 5 times as many as TN.
I can’t take your word for it, Bill. You have lied on occasion, so it just simply can’t be stated and me “take it to the bank.” @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA is my witness. Among others.

Coach Killy is kind of like OJ. Even his closest friends know he was responsible. He also had a long history of scandal at ND, so I’m sure the NCAA took that into account when they handed down these latest penalties.

I can’t take your word for it, Bill. You have lied on occasion, so it just simply can’t be stated and me “take it to the bank.” @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA is my witness.
I’ve grown fonder and fonder of @Bill_D over the years. So much so I’m gonna stay out of this one and keep my thoughts to myself - IN SPITE of attempts to pull me in. And those attempts include (but are not limited to) asking my recollection on the lies Bill has told about Saban while at LSU, the lies about corridors, the lies about Coach O being the victim when he bashed his wife’s face in, the lies about Coack Killy while attempting to sugarcoat his cold bloodedness and the lies about being too preoccupied with bridge to comment whenever LSU has a new scandal or loses a game.

I ain’t got no dawg in this fight so don’t even ask!

I’ve grown fonder and fonder of @Bill_D over the years. So much so I’m gonna stay out of this one and keep my thoughts to myself - IN SPITE of attempts to pull me in. And those attempts include (but are not limited to) asking my recollection on the lies Bill has told about Saban while at LSU, the lies about corridors, the lies about Coach O being the victim when he bashed his wife’s face in, the lies about Coack Killy while attempting to sugarcoat his cold bloodedness and the lies about being too preoccupied with bridge to comment whenever LSU has a new scandal or loses a game.

I ain’t got no dawg in this fight so don’t even ask!
As always, I appreciate you staying away from the topic.

Your comment. inferred that if the NBA took him second, they had found his actions alright. i basically ask you if as a peace officer what did you think. You don’t have to answer. I think I know what your answer would be.

My comment inferred that NBA teams did a risk analysis, and I'll assure that they did, and one of their teams selected him 2nd overall.

Make of that what you like.

So . He also had a long history of scandal at ND, so I’m sure the NCAA took that into account when they handed down these latest penalties.
So you accuse me of lying? When? When you post stuff, not backed by anything. This latest stuff you put up is laughable. Even you know you just embarrassed yourself. So does everybody on this board. You post crap without backing all the time. Accusing anybody by you is laughable.

Bill…

Tennessee has more 4* recruits than Louisiana

Tennessee has more 3* recruits than Louisiana

Neither has 5*

I know you hate facts, but your argument is making you look dumb
LMAO. your coaches are making you look foolish. I said there are way more players in the corridor and there more quality players. LA has 3 times the number of players (6) in the Rivals 250 as TN (2) which is where the quality players are listed. Last year LA had 10. TN had 2 again. They seem stuck on 2. I said the schools in the corridor have a better chance at signing these quality players. This is true. Look where your own coaches look for players. Not in TN.

LMAO. your coaches are making you look foolish. I said there are way more players in the corridor and there more quality players. LA has 3 times the number of players (6) in the Rivals 250 as TN (2) which is where the quality players are listed. Last year LA had 10. TN had 2 again. They seem stuck on 2. I said the schools in the corridor have a better chance at signing these quality players. This is true. Look where your own coaches look for players. Not in TN.

bill the homer 😂😂

You despise facts

Again…Tennessee has more 4* players than Louisiana

Same with Mississippi and South Carolina

We have more 3* players too.

I gave you a link bill…but here you are 😂😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT