ADVERTISEMENT

LSU murderer/head coach Brian Killy already got LSU probation

bill the homer 😂😂

You despise facts

Again…Tennessee has more 4* players than Louisiana

Same with Mississippi and South Carolina

We have more 3* players too.

I gave you a link bill…but here you are 😂😂
You are the one despising facts. Your own coaches are definitely smarter than you. They don’t recruit hardly any of TN‘s 4* . LSU has 6 players in the Rivals 250. TN has one 2 players in the Rivals 250. One is a 5.9 4* committed to TN and the other is a 5.8 4*. committed to LSU. So one of the only 2 elite players in TN is not even committed to TN. That’s why TN‘s best players come from NC, GA, AL, LA, MS, FL and TX.

TN has a population equal to 1.5 to 3 times the populations of the smaller states in the corridor and should have way more elite players than those states, but alas, they dont have enough to have a strong recruiting base in their own state.
I’ve never seen or heard anyone else but homer bill talk about this. He can’t cite it either…of course
I can’t cite it now but I linked it Several years ago, but you know that. If it’s not true, with all those 4* and 3* players why aren’t other schools all over TN after them. TN coaches are not bothering to recruit Them.

Last edited:
Am I going to answer the deflection that had absolutely nothing to do with my post about him being picked 2nd overall?

No....no I am not.

Bill made up his mind about this whole ordeal when the very first article was released about it. Any future facts to come out were and remain entirely irrelevant to his thoughts on the subject.

You are the one despising facts. Your own coaches are definitely smarter than you. They don’t recruit hardly any of TN‘s 4* . LSU has 6 players in the Rivals 250. TN has one 2 players in the Rivals 250. One is a 5.9 4* committed to TN and the other is a 5.8 4*. committed to LSU. So one of the only 2 elite players in TN is not even committed to TN. That’s why TN‘s best players come from NC, GA, AL, LA, MS, FL and TX.

TN has a population equal to 1.5 to 3 times the populations of the smaller states in the corridor and should have way more elite players than those states, but alas, they dont have enough to have a strong recruiting base in their own state.

I can’t site it now but I linked it Several years ago, but you know that. If it’s not true, with all those 4* and 3* players why aren’t other schools all over TN after them. TN coaches are not bothering to recruit Them.

Damn bill…get back on your meds

You are actually butt hurt that Tennessee has more 4* kids than Louisiana

…and lsu has a commitment from one of them ffs.

Can’t make it up 😂😂

I can’t site it now but I linked it Several years ago, but you know that. If it’s not true, with all those 4* and 3* players why aren’t other schools all over TN after them. TN coaches are not bothering to recruit Them.

Because you made it up

Am I going to answer the deflection that had absolutely nothing to do with my post about him being picked 2nd overall?

No....no I am not.
That wasn’t a deflection. It was a straight out question I ask you as a member of law enforcement. I wasn’t picking at you I just wanted to know what you thought. Your not wanting to answer speaks enough. Forget it.

Damn bill…get back on your meds

You are actually butt hurt that Tennessee has more 4* kids than Louisiana

…and lsu has a commitment from one of them ffs.

Can’t make it up 😂😂
LOL. You have 2 who are solid players. We got one of them. You can be happy with those sorry ass 4* and 3* kids in TN. I am just sorry your coaches are not like you and don’t suck them up for TN. You only had 2 who have a decent rating and you couldn‘t get but one of them. Glory Hallejua to the 3* and 4* from TN. Just stay out of the corridor.

That wasn’t a deflection. It was a straight out question I ask you as a member of law enforcement. I wasn’t picking at you I just wanted to know what you thought. Your not wanting to answer speaks enough. Forget it.

Forget what? Your deflection? Done.

Because you made it up
BS and you know it. I cited it in my original post A few years ago. You probably remember it which may speak a little for your truthfulness if you really remember it. But others do.

Last edited:
What’s this? @Bill_D attacking the poster?
Well, he attacked me about my truthfulnes. But look at the title of this string. He blames Kelly for LSU’s being on probation among other things and Kelly wasn’t even at LSU When the violation’s occurre. . Typical Pops.

Well, he attacked me about my truthfulnes. But look at the title of this string. He blames Kelly for LSU’s being on probation among other things and Kelly wasn’t even at LSU When the violation’s occurre. . Typical Pops.
Is an attack on LSU an attack on you?

Bill made up his mind about this whole ordeal when the very first article was released about it. Any future facts to come out were and remain entirely irrelevant to his thoughts on the subject.
Well, I did not make up my mind until I found out he knew 2 players had taken a gun and went and confronted people in another car. He could see there was likely to be violence. He waited on them while they murdered a woman. So…….

Well, I did not make up my mind until I found out he knew 2 players had taken a gun and went and confronted people in another car. He could see there was likely to be violence. He waited on them while they murdered a woman. So…….

You literally have multiple facts wrong in this post here.

My point stands.

Go back and check tiger droppings. Make sure you have all of the “facts” straight. 🤣
I didn’t get that from There. I got it on a recent report my son showed me on his phone. it also more info on people in the car. Didn’t pay much attention to that.

LOL. You have 2 who are solid players. We got one of them. You can be happy with those sorry ass 4* and 3* kids in TN. I am just sorry your coaches are not like you and don’t suck them up for TN. You only had 2 who have a decent rating and you couldn‘t get but one of them. Glory Hallejua to the 3* and 4* from TN. Just stay out of the corridor.

Now you’re butthurt is really showing 😂😂

Rivals ranks 4*’s different outside the corridor ?

Homer bill is mad Tennessee produces more 4* and 3* talent

There is nothing wrong in this post. He saw them take the gun and go to the other car, He stayed. End of story.

Interesting. I didn’t know until know that two players had taken the gun and were directly involved.

Or maybe it could be your facts on it being two players were wrong?

How much time do you think elapsed from when he first pulled up, to when the shooting took place?

Y’all recruit more thuggish gals?
We got the 2 best players out of the portal, one from DePaul and one from Louisville. Both were All Americans last year. One has already played the World 3-3 tournament and Won gold for the US. This team could be better than the won last year. LSU also had one of the best if not the best freshman class 2 years in a row. Think dynasty.

Bill …since you moved the goalposts to rivals 250 instead of just the number of 4* and 3* players

The 2025 Rivals 250 was released..

Tennessee has 10
Louisiana has 8

😂😂😂😂

[URL unfurl=true"]https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals250/2025?position=ALL POSITIONS[/URL]
LOL. That’s not this year or next year. Let’s see where they are when that class comes up. If LA has 8 than population wise TN should have 13 To equal states in the corridor. Maybe you are getting better. I didn’t move the goal posts. You moved the goal posts when you started including the 5.6 3*.
Are the TN coaches recruiting them? That’s the real tests.

LOL. That’s not this year or next year. Let’s see where they are when that class comes up. If LA has 8 than population wise TN should have 13 To equal states in the corridor. Maybe you are getting better. I didn’t move the goal posts. You moved the goal posts when you started including the 5.6 3*.
Are the TN coaches recruiting them? That’s the real tests.
You claimed the corridor was the be all end all.

In reality, it’s no more real than Narnia or the tooth fairy.

LOL. That’s not this year or next year. Let’s see whYou moved the goal posts when you started including the 5.6 3*.

Tennessee - (10) 4*

Louisiana - (7) 4*

That make you feel better?

Oopsy Daisy

I included 3* athletes (which are still very good athletes) because we have more.

Next years rivals 250 (where you moved the goalpost) we have more next year than Louisiana

Now you’re saying we should not only have more…but a whole lot more?

😂…homer bill

You claimed the corridor was the be all end all.

In reality, it’s no more real than Narnia or the tooth fairy.
Y
Bill…it is indeed next year.

What goalpost would you like to move next?
you know I meant the class just in and starting school this fall and the 2024 class currently being recruited. Those were the statistics you were quoting. By going to 2025 class you are the one who moved the gosl posts. What I said about 2023 and 2024 was correct. So you moved to the 2025 Class. you can’t win so move to another argument.

you would do anything to make TN look better and you call me a homer.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT