ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw where the wife beater said he may have more

Well, maybe it would be better to say that he couldn’t could start or play too much right away and I don’t think they can afford to redo everything again on WR patterns which is what happened when he left. They changed everything around when he left to get Gilbert more in the action. I don’t think he would come back under those circumstances.

Gilbert is going to make a huge difference in the LSU offense. Some of the players are saying he will be the greatest TE to ever to play college ball. He scores multiple TD every scrimmage and practice.

We have some good DB too. They say he is a real freak of nature. He is 6’ 5”, 249# and runs like 4.1 -4.2 and has hands like they are made of glue. You can’t play bump and run against him because the is so big.

He also splits out at WR and can you imagine him at “X” receiver or slot receiver with that speed being covered by a CB or slot CB? They are all calling him Megatron.

Lololololol

And you wonder why you’re called a homer. This is the most homery pile of dogshit I have ever read on a message board.

Reactions: billywayneluck
The second paragraph made me chuckle, but then he just one-upped himself in the 3rd paragraph.

TE running a 4.1-4.2, LOL. He'd be the fastest player in NFL history.
Apparently Ed Orgeron really knows how to coach em up!

lololololol

The second paragraph made me chuckle, but then he just one-upped himself in the 3rd paragraph.

TE running a 4.1-4.2, LOL. He'd be the fastest player in NFL history.
Well, that’s what is said. I just repeated repeating what I read somewhere. LSU has as good of DB as anybody and they can’t cover him. When you add 6’ 5” and 250# for size to his speed plus his hands, that’s why they say the things about him they do. Counting him we have 4 5* receivers on the team and some pretty good 4*. We will still use the pro passing offense installed last year expanded to use Gilbert more than the TE last year.

Well, that’s what is said. I just repeated repeating what I read somewhere. LSU has as good of DB as anybody and they can’t cover him. When you add 6’ 5” and 250# for size to his speed plus his hands, that’s why they say the things about him they do. Counting him we have 4 5* receivers on the team and some pretty good 4*. We will still use the pro passing offense installed last year expanded to use Gilbert more than the TE last year.

If you want to stop looking like a dumbass, quit repeating dumbass hearsay.

Nobody is worried about LSU this year. The flash in the pan was last year.

Reactions: billywayneluck
LOL. I guess we will just have to see. LSU is a far better than a 6-4 team.
9875922.jpg

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT