ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw where the wife beater said he may have more

players opting out. As it stands now they only have 5 returning starters.

Unbelievable that @Bill_D thinks they will win more than 5 games!
I never Said we were Going to win more than 5 games. I have no concern about about a few teams like AU. AL and FL maybe a little tougher. But we will see.

Are you sure USC is considered weaker than KY? I don’t think that is the way they ranked them. KY was #5, MO was #6 and Vandy was #7 on the list I saw. USC was #4.

Nobody has USCjr ranked above UK...... it’s between UT and UK as to who is 3 and 4 in the East. We’ve beaten USCjr 5 of the last 6 years

Nobody has USCjr ranked above UK...... it’s between UT and UK as to who is 3 and 4 in the East. We’ve beaten USCjr 5 of the last 6 years
The list I saw didn’t have that. I wish I had copied that. But how many times have you beat TN to say that 3 and 4 is between KY & TN. Did you beat TN last year.

Last edited:
The list I saw didn’t have that wat. I wish I had copied that. But how many times have you beat TN to say that 3 and 4 is between KY & TN. Did you beat TN last year.

Not me saying it Bill - go argue with CBS - 3 have UK as 3 and 4 @4

Or argue with Vegas, our win total over/under places us in 4 in East

I was referring to the 3 weakest teams in the SECE, you dumbass.
how-to-make-baby-laugh.jpg

Not me saying it Bill - go argue with CBS - 3 have UK as 3 and 4 @4

Or argue with Vegas, our win total over/under places us in 4 in East
So let’s see you are going on the polls etc? So the fact that all the national polls have LSU around the middle of the top ten doesn’t impress you. You still think LSU only going to win 5-6 games when every team except AL, GA and FL are ranked below them? And in all but 1-2 polls FL is ranked below them? Maybe you and those guys should go argue with the coaches on the coaches pol rather than me. Hear that guys. Go argue with the AP and UP guys. It’s not me they are the ones saying

Last edited:
So let’s see you are going on the polls etc? So the fact that all the national polls have LSU around the middle of the top ten doesn’t impress you. You still think LSU only going to win 5-6 games when every team except AL, GA and FL are ranked below them? And in all but 1-2 polls FL is ranked below them? Maybe you and those guys should go argue with the coaches on the coaches pol rather than me. Hear that guys. Go argue with the AP and UP guys. It’s not me they are the ones saying

Poll was released before LSU had players quit on their teammates.

Poll was released before LSU had players quit on their teammates.
That just goes to show that recruiting selfish thugs that other top SEC schools passed on is not in LSU’s best interest. I’m afraid the moronic wife beater will never grasp this. But this has nothing to do with Auburn so, y’all know me.... I’m staying out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

You’re a dumbass Bill. I never stated anything about LSU only winning 5-6 games - I SAID they got the 3 weakest teams in the East on their schedule they *should* rack up some wins”

So, you lose one argument and then “change” my argument to one you can win?? Brilliant!!

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You’re a dumbass Bill. I never stated anything about LSU only winning 5-6 games - I SAID they got the 3 weakest teams in the East on their schedule they *should* rack up some wins”

So, you lose one argument and then “change” my argument to one you can win?? Brilliant!!
You know what? I have to feel sorry for a guy who has to use some CBS sports writers poll to prove how good his team is. The CBS guys are the worst prognosticators in the business and even then TN was still ahead of you. I’d laugh at you if that wasn’t such a pathetic effort to prove how good your team is. They don’t play one of the three weakest teams in the SECE. And LMAO to prove that USC was better than South Carolina you had to uses 5 years. They beat the crap out of you last year 24-7. That’s more recent and probably means more about how good each is now. Like I said pathetic. I feel sorry for you. Subterfuge.

Last edited:
You know what? I have to feel sorry for a guy who has to use some CBS sports writers poll to prove how good his team is. The CBS guys are the worst prognosticators in the business and even then TN was still ahead of you. I’d laugh at you if that wasn’t such a pathetic effort to prove how good your team is. They don’t play one of the three weakest teams in the SECE. And LMAO to prove that USC was better than South Carolina you had to uses 5 years. They beat the crap out of you last year 24-7. That’s more recent and probably means more about how good each is now. Like I said pathetic. I feel sorry for you. Subterfuge.

Holy crap... 😂

Did you even read the post that you responded to?

Holy crap... 😂

Did you even read the post that you responded to?
Sure, He said don’t blame him. 3 CBS sports writers voted for KY to be #3 in the East, and 4 voted for TN to be #3. He said I should argue wit them not him. Well, I said the guys saying LSU was no good should read the polls

He then further stated that kY dominated USC the last 5 years by winning 4. But he had to use that reasoning and anyone because USC beat them last year. 24-7. The whole post was pathetic especially from a person whose dog wasn’t kicked.

Last edited:
Sure, He said don’t blame him. 3 CBS sports writers voted for KY to be #3 in the East, and 4 voted for TN to be #3. He said I should argue wit them not him. Well, I said the guys saying LSU was no good should read the polls

He then further stated that kY dominated USC the last 5 years by winning 4. But he had to use that reasoning and anyone because USC beat them last year. 24-7. The whole post was pathetic especially from a person whose dog wasn’t kicked.

Try again...that is not what the post that you responded to said.

You denying you said all that and I misunderstood you?

I said LSU would rack up more wins than Honks 5 as LSU was playing the 3 weakest teams in the SEC-E

YOU requested I list those teams

I responded Vandy, USCJR and Misery

YOU thought the unidentifiable “they” ranked USC above UK this year (so you could claim a stronger LSU opponent I suppose)

I responded that UK was ranked either 3 or 4 in the SEC-E in everything I’d seen

YOU said your unidentified list had USC above UK but that somehow UK not beating UT in a couple of years somehow precluded UK being better than USCjr (a non-sequitur)

I said all of the CBS guys have UK above USCjr in the SEC-E and Vegas does as well .....(and so does Saturday Down South, ESPN power rankings, Phil Steele, AP, Coaches Poll, Sagarin, Massey Composite, Pugh, Cosgrove, Billingsley, and MORE THAN 30 OTHER RANKING SYSYEMS)

YOU said if I was basing anything on polls, that LSU was ranked well, that saying they would only win 5-6 games was BS and I should argue with the Coaches Poll and AP (who support my contention UK is better than USCjr)

I point out you are a dumbass, as I never said anything about LSU winning only 5-6 games and actually I could be interpreted as taking the view that win total was too low

You launch about how pathetic I am using CBS to show that UK is better than USCjr because something about UT, and that beating USCjr 5 of the last 6 years doesn’t mean anything, they beat us last year in their crib to break the streak and therefore I’m pathetic (another non-sequitur)

THEN YOU continue to argue with someone else that somehow me talking about CBS and Vegas (and others) having UK ranked higher than USCjr somehow means LSU sux and that somebody needs to go argue with the polls. And that the reasoning UK has dominated the series over the last 5 years with USCjr is erroneous since we lost the last game (well some reason is leading to OVER 35 SOURCES AND VEGAS TO RANK UK HIGHER THAN THE CARNIVAL FOLK)

Then you inquired if I said all that which you purported I said ..... and phucking NO, you were arguing points I never phucking made ..... and my points stand. LSU is apparently playing the 3 weakest SEC teams. Congrats ya crazy b!tch

I said LSU would rack up more wins than Honks 5 as LSU was playing the 3 weakest teams in the SEC-E

YOU requested I list those teams

I responded Vandy, USCJR and Misery

YOU thought the unidentifiable “they” ranked USC above UK this year (so you could claim a stronger LSU opponent I suppose)

I responded that UK was ranked either 3 or 4 in the SEC-E in everything I’d seen

YOU said your unidentified list had USC above UK but that somehow UK not beating UT in a couple of years somehow precluded UK being better than USCjr (a non-sequitur)

I said all of the CBS guys have UK above USCjr in the SEC-E and Vegas does as well .....(and so does Saturday Down South, ESPN power rankings, Phil Steele, AP, Coaches Poll, Sagarin, Massey Composite, Pugh, Cosgrove, Billingsley, and MORE THAN 30 OTHER RANKING SYSYEMS)

YOU said if I was basing anything on polls, that LSU was ranked well, that saying they would only win 5-6 games was BS and I should argue with the Coaches Poll and AP (who support my contention UK is better than USCjr)

I point out you are a dumbass, as I never said anything about LSU winning only 5-6 games and actually I could be interpreted as taking the view that win total was too low

You launch about how pathetic I am using CBS to show that UK is better than USCjr because something about UT, and that beating USCjr 5 of the last 6 years doesn’t mean anything, they beat us last year in their crib to break the streak and therefore I’m pathetic (another non-sequitur)

THEN YOU continue to argue with someone else that somehow me talking about CBS and Vegas (and others) having UK ranked higher than USCjr somehow means LSU sux and that somebody needs to go argue with the polls. And that the reasoning UK has dominated the series over the last 5 years with USCjr is erroneous since we lost the last game (well some reason is leading to OVER 35 SOURCES AND VEGAS TO RANK UK HIGHER THAN THE CARNIVAL FOLK)

Then you inquired if I said all that which you purported I said ..... and phucking NO, you were arguing points I never phucking made ..... and my points stand. LSU is apparently playing the 3 weakest SEC teams. Congrats ya crazy b!tch
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT