ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw where the wife beater said he may have more

I said LSU would rack up more wins than Honks 5 as LSU was playing the 3 weakest teams in the SEC-E

YOU requested I list those teams

I responded Vandy, USCJR and Misery

YOU thought the unidentifiable “they” ranked USC above UK this year (so you could claim a stronger LSU opponent I suppose)

I responded that UK was ranked either 3 or 4 in the SEC-E in everything I’d seen

YOU said your unidentified list had USC above UK but that somehow UK not beating UT in a couple of years somehow precluded UK being better than USCjr (a non-sequitur)

I said all of the CBS guys have UK above USCjr in the SEC-E and Vegas does as well .....(and so does Saturday Down South, ESPN power rankings, Phil Steele, AP, Coaches Poll, Sagarin, Massey Composite, Pugh, Cosgrove, Billingsley, and MORE THAN 30 OTHER RANKING SYSYEMS)

YOU said if I was basing anything on polls, that LSU was ranked well, that saying they would only win 5-6 games was BS and I should argue with the Coaches Poll and AP (who support my contention UK is better than USCjr)

I point out you are a dumbass, as I never said anything about LSU winning only 5-6 games and actually I could be interpreted as taking the view that win total was too low

You launch about how pathetic I am using CBS to show that UK is better than USCjr because something about UT, and that beating USCjr 5 of the last 6 years doesn’t mean anything, they beat us last year in their crib to break the streak and therefore I’m pathetic (another non-sequitur)

THEN YOU continue to argue with someone else that somehow me talking about CBS and Vegas (and others) having UK ranked higher than USCjr somehow means LSU sux and that somebody needs to go argue with the polls. And that the reasoning UK has dominated the series over the last 5 years with USCjr is erroneous since we lost the last game (well some reason is leading to OVER 35 SOURCES AND VEGAS TO RANK UK HIGHER THAN THE CARNIVAL FOLK)

Then you inquired if I said all that which you purported I said ..... and phucking NO, you were arguing points I never phucking made ..... and my points stand. LSU is apparently playing the 3 weakest SEC teams. Congrats ya crazy b!tch

LMAO

You are a Saint for typing that out. I truly hope it helps...but if'n I were a bettin' man...

it’s between UT and UK as to who is 3 and 4 in the East.

tenor.gif

I said LSU would rack up more wins than Honks 5 as LSU was playing the 3 weakest teams in the SEC-E

YOU requested I list those teams

I responded Vandy, USCJR and Misery

YOU thought the unidentifiable “they” ranked USC above UK this year (so you could claim a stronger LSU opponent I suppose)

I responded that UK was ranked either 3 or 4 in the SEC-E in everything I’d seen

YOU said your unidentified list had USC above UK but that somehow UK not beating UT in a couple of years somehow precluded UK being better than USCjr (a non-sequitur)

I said all of the CBS guys have UK above USCjr in the SEC-E and Vegas does as well .....(and so does Saturday Down South, ESPN power rankings, Phil Steele, AP, Coaches Poll, Sagarin, Massey Composite, Pugh, Cosgrove, Billingsley, and MORE THAN 30 OTHER RANKING SYSYEMS)

YOU said if I was basing anything on polls, that LSU was ranked well, that saying they would only win 5-6 games was BS and I should argue with the Coaches Poll and AP (who support my contention UK is better than USCjr)

I point out you are a dumbass, as I never said anything about LSU winning only 5-6 games and actually I could be interpreted as taking the view that win total was too low

You launch about how pathetic I am using CBS to show that UK is better than USCjr because something about UT, and that beating USCjr 5 of the last 6 years doesn’t mean anything, they beat us last year in their crib to break the streak and therefore I’m pathetic (another non-sequitur)

THEN YOU continue to argue with someone else that somehow me talking about CBS and Vegas (and others) having UK ranked higher than USCjr somehow means LSU sux and that somebody needs to go argue with the polls. And that the reasoning UK has dominated the series over the last 5 years with USCjr is erroneous since we lost the last game (well some reason is leading to OVER 35 SOURCES AND VEGAS TO RANK UK HIGHER THAN THE CARNIVAL FOLK)

Then you inquired if I said all that which you purported I said ..... and phucking NO, you were arguing points I never phucking made ..... and my points stand. LSU is apparently playing the 3 weakest SEC teams. Congrats ya crazy b!tch
That’s not what I ask you. I ask you if you denied saying the the things about CBS regarding the rankings and if you did refer to USC saying that you beat them 4 out 5 the last the four years indicating your superiority but fail to mention that the loss was last year where they dominated you pretty well. I also said I guess that I should tell the guys to go argue with the pollsters and not me .since the CBS pollsters are what you used to establish KY being close to as good as TN.

That’s not what I ask you. I ask you if you denied saying the the things about CBS regarding the rankings and if you did refer to USC saying that you beat them 4 out 5 the last the four years indicating your superiority but fail to mention that the loss was last year where they dominated you pretty well. I also said I guess that I should tell the guys to go argue with the pollsters and not me .since the CBS pollsters are what you used to establish KY being close to as good as TN.

Bill you don’t know whether you’ve been back-stabbed, butt-phucked, snake bit or gunshot

Why didn’t you answer the question, not avoid it and post dumb crap like this?

Bill you’re tedious. I posted about CBS because that’s the last thing I read and all 7 guys has us above USCjr. And Vegas did as well, but you ignored that

And Saturday Down South, and Phil Steele and ESPN ALL have us being better than USCjr this year along with 30 other rankings/outlets.

And yes USCjr (a 4-8 Team last year) beat UK (8-5), when UK had only a 3rd string QB playing the entire game with a hurt back, wrist and shoulder. Game at Columbia. We had beaten USCjr the previous 5 years.

UK finished the year beating a 8-5 VaTech team

We have the highest or second highest ranked OLine returning, depending upon source. We have 78% returning on the 14th National ranked scoring defense, and we now have multiple skilled and healthy QBs.

We are flat better than USCjr by damn near every measure and every outlet, except Athlon..... so I can easily say Athlon is garbage in comparison to 35 other outlets

Satisfied? Or are you going to restate another argument I never made

Bill you’re tedious. I posted about CBS because that’s the last thing I read and all 7 guys has us above USCjr. And Vegas did as well, but you ignored that

And Saturday Down South, and Phil Steele and ESPN ALL have us being better than USCjr this year along with 30 other rankings/outlets.

And yes USCjr (a 4-8 Team last year) beat UK (8-5), when UK had only a 3rd string QB playing the entire game with a hurt back, wrist and shoulder. Game at Columbia. We had beaten USCjr the previous 5 years.

UK finished the year beating a 8-5 VaTech team

We have the highest or second highest ranked OLine returning, depending upon source. We have 78% returning on the 14th National ranked scoring defense, and we now have multiple skilled and healthy QBs.

We are flat better than USCjr by damn near every measure and every outlet, except Athlon..... so I can easily say Athlon is garbage in comparison to 35 other outlets

Satisfied? Or are you going to restate another argument I never made

DANGED IPD! You are beginning to sound just like gator...🐊🐊🐊

Re-read this entire thread and see if you can figure it out.
It’s easy to figure out. I ask him if he denied posting the stuff on CBS and didn’t post the stuff on the 4 out of 5 games saying that was why KY was better than USC neglecting to say that last year USC whomped their ass. He can say yes or no or I don’t remember which is probably most likely.

It’s easy to figure out. I ask him if he denied posting the stuff on CBS and didn’t post the stuff on the 4 out of 5 games saying that was why KY was better than USC neglecting to say that last year USC whomped their ass. He can say yes or no or I don’t remember which is probably most likely.

Looking like LSU is going to be one of the weaker teams if you listen to the national pundits and/or my friend that works for them.

Looking like LSU is going to be one of the weaker teams if you listen to the national pundits and/or my friend that works for them.
The pundits are mostly afraid to say anything. Most of what they say if, if if. The problem for them is Brennan and the OL. LSU added some players from the portal.

We got a 3 year starter LB from North Dakota State. He is a little all American twice and was an instant starter over several pretty good LB.

we also got a CB from Nichols state who was a Senior. He was the #7 DB in the lower schools. He is a senior and a 3 year starter and has sub 4.4 speed. This gives us the depth and experience we need at DB. We also have a safety coming back who was a starter the first couple of games before an injury. I am not sure if he can keep from being injured. This is second year w/ an injury.

The DL is talented and deep. A little inexperienced but not too inexperienced in the depth part. But there is big talent there.

We have a an all Ivy League OL from Harvard. He started 3 years. He has won the center job. The scouts told him he was a potential draft choice but he would be higher if he had experience at a Power 5 school. He graduated with honors so he is definitely smart. A red headed Irish kid from Boston. Raised the average IQ of the team a lot. The rest of the OL are al 3-4 year players and they all have some starting experience from 2-12 each except for Decleus who has about 30 games. Shanahan has over 20.

Brennan is the question mark in most people’s minds. But all the coaches and players say it is going to be one hell of surprise how good he is. Brennan has a cannon for a arm and is very accurate. Over 72% in practice.

Another thing is that Arik Gilbert is a Superman football player even as a freshman. They say he out runs DB and had not missed a pass in practice he could get his fingers on. I don’t think he has any misses before this week.

I also like our schedule with MS State, Vanderbilt and Missouri the first 3 games. It will give us time to iron out problems though MS State itself could be a problem. I don’t think we are experienced in depth talent as AL but this schedule gives us time to gel.

Nobody thought the team was approaching as good as it was last year. But there 17 - 18 of those “misfits”, jucos, transfers, etc in the NFL this year. There are 3 more opting out who will be drafted next year. The youngsters on this team were in general all rated higher. We got good coaches, especially our coordinators. These guys will play well this year. Anybody who thinks our ceiling is 6-7 games is way off base. I really think our over and under is at least 8-8 1/2. Maybe higher.

This information is for you since your source is full of Sh*t. Don’t tell anybody else.

Last edited:
The pundits are mostly afraid to say anything. Most of what they say if, if if. The problem for them is Brennan and the OL. LSU added some players from the portal.

We got a 3 year starter LB from North Dakota State. He is a little all American twice and was an instant starter over several pretty good LB.

we also got a CB from Nichols state who was a Senior. He was the #7 DB in the lower schools. He is a senior and a 3 year starter and has sub 4.4 speed. This gives us the depth and experience we need at DB. We also have a safety coming back who was a starter the first couple of games before an injury. I am not sure if he can keep from being injured. This is second year w/ an injury.

The DL is talented and deep. A little inexperienced but not too inexperienced in the depth part. But there is big talent there.

We have a an all Ivy League OL from Harvard. He started 3 years. He has won the center job. The scouts told him he was a potential draft choice but he would be higher if he had experience at a Power 5 school. He graduated with honors so he is definitely smart. A red headed Irish kid from Boston. Raised the average IQ of the team a lot. The rest of the OL are al 3-4 year players and they all have some starting experience from 2-12 each except for Decleus who has about 30 games. Shanahan has over 20.

Brennan is the question mark in most people’s minds. But all the coaches and players say it is going to be one hell of surprise how good he is. Brennan has a cannon for a arm and is very accurate. Over 72% in practice.

Another thing is that Arik Gilbert is a Superman football player even as a freshman. They say he out runs DB and had not missed a pass in practice he could get his fingers on. I don’t think he has any misses before this week.

I also like our schedule with MS State, Vanderbilt and Missouri the first 3 games. It will give us time to iron out problems though MS State itself could be a problem. I don’t think we are experienced in depth talent as AL but this schedule gives us time to gel.

Nobody thought the team was approaching as good as it was last year. But there 17 - 18 of those “misfits”, jucos, transfers, etc in the NFL this year. There are 3 more opting out who will be drafted next year. The youngsters on this team were in general all rated higher. We got good coaches, especially our coordinators. These guys will play well this year. Anybody who thinks our ceiling is 6-7 games is way off base. I really think our over and under is at least 8-8 1/2. Maybe higher.

This information is for you since your source is full of Sh*t. Don’t tell anybody else.
That’s an awful lot of words to say “LSU will be average”

I’ve got an RC cola and a moon pie for anyone who read all of ^***that^^^

Beull_D bringing it!...

That’s an awful lot of words to say “LSU will be average”
Don’t say though you weren’t warned like last year where 18 of those average season” guys Made NFL rosters this year. You thought that was an average team. Think back to last years Thoughts. (If you can). Orgeron brought E thoughts to the LSU team to live by and they are doing it. One team, one heartbeat. Anybody, anytime, anywhere. Next man up. That’s the new average fit LSU.

Worst collection of transfer schools I’ve ever seen put together.
Didn’t transfer the school, just players. The worst school was the one from where we got the kicker. They didn’t have lights and only had 300 seats. Orgeron has had pretty good luck with transfers. Burroughs among others. The Harvard guy looks like he will start. The DB will play a lot..

Didn’t transfer the school, just players. The worst school was the one from where we got the kicker. They didn’t have lights and only had 300 seats. Orgeron has had pretty good luck with transfers. Burroughs among others. The Harvard guy looks like he will start. The DB will play a lot..

This is great news for the rest of the SEC.

Reactions: billywayneluck
This is great news for the rest of the SEC.
The “sorry” players we had last years were not good news for the SEc. Think back to what you thought about the LSU players before the 2019 season. They were definitely not good news for the SEc last year, yet 18 of them are on an NFL team in one capacity or another. The thing is we have really good coaches now and some outstanding players for them to use. You all need to go to Oregon and hire that OL coach back. REC ought to have enough money.

Last edited:
The “sorry” players we had last years were not good news for the SEc. Think back to what you thought about the LSU players before the 2019 season. They were definitely not good news for the SEc last year, yet 18 of them are on an NFL team in one capacity or another. The thing is we have really good coaches now and some outstanding players for them to use. You all need to go to Oregon and hire that OL coach back. REC ought to have enough money.
Yawn.

Yep. Get some sleep now. You are going to need it. Think about what you thought about the LSU team before the season started last season. Then 18 starters are on NFL rosters in some fashion. Excerpt for Brennan, the nose tackle, and the RB every other position has a higher rated player than last year. The guys, however, replacing those 3 position are damned good.

Yep. Get some sleep now. You are going to need it. Think about what you thought about the LSU team before the season started last season. Then 18 starters are on NFL rosters in some fashion. Excerpt for Brennan, the nose tackle, and the RB every other position has a higher rated player than last year. The guys, however, replacing those 3 position are damned good.
9875922.jpg

Bill, you've said the same thing every year for more than a decade now. You were correct last year, congrats.

Bill, you've said the same thing every year for more than a decade now. You were correct last year, congrats.
That’s BS. I always talk about the good points but never say I will beat Bama. Last year was the first year in a long time that I even suggested that. I am not saying we wil beat Bama this year but we might have a shot if the team develops. The talent is there but depth is a problem unless some freshmen come thru.

A pleasant surprise in the LB transfer. He could be all SEC. The OL is a very good player. The CB is good also. They add about 80 starts so we did get help.

Now all we hear out of him is “just wait till last year!”
By the way our opt outs are starting to come back. Farrell is already back and Shelvin is strongly considering it and is on campus. I not sure they will take Chase back, because they will have to move WR arounds. Farrell was the only ones who really opted out over Covid 19 and it was because lot of his family had it including his grandmother who took care of him when his parents worked when he was young. Now they are all doing well and he wants to come back. They might have to condition him a while before he plays. I would lie to get him back. He was projected as a high draft choice next year as DT.

Good Lord...c'mon Bill.
Well, maybe it would be better to say that he couldn’t could start or play too much right away and I don’t think they can afford to redo everything again on WR patterns which is what happened when he left. They changed everything around when he left to get Gilbert more in the action. I don’t think he would come back under those circumstances.

Gilbert is going to make a huge difference in the LSU offense. Some of the players are saying he will be the greatest TE to ever to play college ball. He scores multiple TD every scrimmage and practice.

We have some good DB too. They say he is a real freak of nature. He is 6’ 5”, 249# and runs like 4.1 -4.2 and has hands like they are made of glue. You can’t play bump and run against him because the is so big.

He also splits out at WR and can you imagine him at “X” receiver or slot receiver with that speed being covered by a CB or slot CB? They are all calling him Megatron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT