ADVERTISEMENT

Has there ever been a more highly respected scientist in the US than Fauci?

There is a more nefarious motive behind the gain of function research at Wuhan. I’ve heard multiple “experts” say we need to reduce the world population (just below 8 billion) down to two billion. They justify this through reduced energy and resource consumption that can manage…global warming.

What is the best way to eliminate three out of four people on the planet. Anyone want to guess?

Ugh, after reading this you’ll agree Fraudci (and his NIH) is not only the furthest thing from “respected” but FAR worse than anyone could imagine.
How could anyone do that?
s-l400.jpg
He’s a piece of shit

All you need know is these are Marxist revolutionaries….period. Wake the fvck up America! Let’s rid ourselves of this vermin and get back to being a nation standing for decency.

You think Trump is an egomaniac, this guy is the definition of one.
What in the world does 1/6 have to do with his incompetency….other than giving his Marxist base red meat for chewing on. How I’d love to fire this little bureaucratic gnome.

You think Trump is an egomaniac, this guy is the definition of one.
What in the world does 1/6 have to do with his incompetency….other than giving his Marxist base red meat for chewing on. How I’d love to fire this little bureaucratic gnome.
I saw that. Guy us an arrogant little prick that will not outsmart Cruz, Jordan, or Paul.

Reactions: Reasoned
The Covid epidemic that his Chinese friends caused....
Personally I think there is more conclusive evidence that Trumpsky absolutely removed the safety net in supervision provided by CDC and NSA by removing 400 Researchers and observers embedded in the Chinese labs to detect any research or conditions which may be dangerous or in violation of conventions .

are you aware of this or just playing dumb?

Personally I think there is more conclusive evidence that Trumpsky absolutely removed the safety net in supervision provided by CDC and NSA by removing 400 Researchers and observers embedded in the Chinese labs to detect any research or conditions which may be dangerous or in violation of conventions .

Yep, I'm aware. I'm also aware of gain of function research that you are ignoring while gargling Fauci's wrinkled balls.

Who would have thought you would blame Trump instead of the person who help fund gain of function research at the lab where the virus originated. Color me surprised.

Yep, I'm aware. I'm also aware of gain of function research that you are ignoring while gargling Fauci's wrinkled balls.
I really enjoyed that last Fauci vs Paul exchange where Fauci replied back to him that he is incapable of even comprehending the technical fallacies of his own his own question.. argument is a waste of time. Those included the technical opinion that what Rand was stating was absolutely “ molecularly impossible. “

why hasn’t the GLOBAL Virology science community come after Fauci to pin the blame on a prominent US scientist. Conversely, that line of thought is being propagated for political oursposes by failed real estate developer /reality show host ( who denied the epidemic and suggested during Clorox and cattle workers to cure it ) and his Cult.

makes MAGA sense… surprised that you favor the most unlikely scenario . Maybe you’ll come through one day.

Who would have thought you would blame Trump instead of the person who help fund gain of function research at the lab where the virus originated. Color me surprised.
Do you think 400 CDC research “” police “ in Chinese Virology labs would help to discover forbidden research?? Yes / no?

I really enjoyed that last Fauci vs Paul exchange where Fauci replied back to him that he is incapable of even comprehending the technical fallacies of his own his own question.. argument is a waste of time. Those included the technical opinion that what Rand was stating was absolutely “ molecularly impossible. “

why hasn’t the GLOBAL Virology science community come after Fauci to pin the blame on a prominent US scientist. Conversely, that line of thought is being propagated for political oursposes by failed real estate developer /reality show host ( who denied the epidemic and suggested during Clorox and cattle workers to cure it ) and his Cult.

makes MAGA sense… surprised that you favor the most unlikely scenario . Maybe you’ll come through one day.
Wait....you mean that Fauci isn't going to admit that his group contributed to the deaths of millions of people? Holy fvcking shit. Thanks for the report, schmuck. By the way, Oswald pulled the fvcking trigger....in spite of his denials. I hope this helps you dislodge your head from your ass.

Do you think 400 CDC research “” police “ in Chinese Virology labs would help to discover forbidden research?? Yes / no?
Fauci and the NIH had been funding said research since 2014 until Trump suspended it in 2020. So apparently the 400 CDC research police could not find their own asses much less the chicoms performing gain of function research.

Shouldn't they have been able to discover said research? Yes
Did they? That would be a big NO.

"The $3.1 million grant was awarded for a five-year period between 2014 and 2019. After the funding was renewed in 2019, it was suspended by the Trump administration in April 2020."

Fauci and the NIH had been funding said research since 2014 until Trump suspended it in 2020. So apparently the 400 CDC research police could not find their own asses much less the chicoms performing gain of function research.

Shouldn't they have been able to discover said research? Yes
Did they? That would be a big NO.

"The $3.1 million grant was awarded for a five-year period between 2014 and 2019. After the funding was renewed in 2019, it was suspended by the Trump administration in April 2020."

What does “ molecularly impossible “ mean to you?
Why hasn’t Paul and his Cult cohorts found “ONE” single expert willing to oppose Faucis statement and testify before Congress? Not ONE on the entire planet??
We both know why… only one of us will admit it. It’s easy to cast unprovable aspersions on the only guy that Adolph Trumpsky viscerally hates more than John McCain. Two of the many true Patriots who were not willing to bow down to a dictator.

Why hasn’t Paul and his Cult cohorts found “ONE” single expert willing to oppose Faucis statement and testify before Congress? Not ONE on the entire planet??
We both know why… only one of us will admit it. It’s easy to cast unprovable aspersions on the only guy that Adolph Trumpsky viscerally hates more than John McCain. Two of the many true Patriots who were not willing to bow down to a dictator.
So if it is 'molecularly impossible' - how did the outbreak of SARS COVID-19 come into being in the very place (Wuhan) where they were performing gain of function research? Seems very coincidental doesn't it?

You keep grabbing on to the hobbit's root like a baby with it's bottle. I will keep believing that he is lying piece of shit lifelong gov't employee swamp creature that caused the pandemic. That way we can both be happy.

As for the rest of your post - I suggest you contact Paul's office and ask him.

What does "full of fvcking shit" mean to you? I can't believe that you are this willingly stupid.

Fauci allowed removal of vocal cords on digs so they couldn’t whine, then had their heads out in a box with sand flies to be tortured to death

seems like someone gator would support because muh Trump

Yep, his January 6 response was really scientific...😛

I’m hoping this thread hangs around for another 3 yrs as the facts come out to support Dr. Faucis standing as a global leader behind the reduction of COVID .. just as he has with other epidemics.
Yeah I’d sure be proud of supporting this little sawed-off scumbag Marxist, just look at the company this clown keeps.
Ted is absolutely correct:

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT