ADVERTISEMENT

Has there ever been a more highly respected scientist in the US than Fauci?

Simon_20Bar_20Sinister_large.jpg

you need shinier bait.
He's got a point. After listening to Fauci for over a year, I can honestly say that I don't know if there's ever been a scientist in the US that I thought was higher than Fauci. His paranoia recently only amplifies that.

Reactions: dustinator
I don’t know, a case could made for Oppenheimer. If one looks at the possible millions of lives (perhaps American) saved from our developing the A-bomb before the bad guys….and as a bonus Gator, he was a Marxist…or a communist sympathizer at a minimum…a “comrade.”

oppenheimer.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Who has saved more lives? The brilliance is amazing…

I honestly don’t think he is as respected as the guy as Albert Einstein
R. Read again. How many lives did Einstein save?
That wasn’t the question. Read your own question again. I am pretty sure Einstein may be the most respected scientist in the world. You can never be sure how much earlier he caused nuclear energy to be developed. Then as someone pointed out Dr Salk and the more so DR. Sabin who essentially wiped out polio in the world with DR Salk. Fauci did get the the Chinese lab in Wuhan donations to experiment with viruses. So that is to his credit. How many people has he helped killed?

All of the above scientists live would have been saved by vaccination of Fauci development of covid vaccine.

what tickles the shit out of me in response to these troll posts is that never in the history of the modern world has a complete cult mob gone apeshit over a scientist.

It only happened after he publicly embarrassed and corrected Agent Orange lies and bleach bull Shit.. proof of cult mentality.

the vaccine continues to save lives. Many of your own. That tickles the shit out me too ;)

Love,
Daddy Fauci

All of the above scientists live would have been saved by vaccination of Fauci development of covid vaccine.

what tickles the shit out of me in response to these troll posts is that never in the history of the modern world has a complete cult mob gone apeshit over a scientist.

It only happened after he publicly embarrassed and corrected Agent Orange lies and bleach bull Shit.. proof of cult mentality.

the vaccine continues to save lives. Many of your own. That tickles the shit out me too ;)

Love,
Daddy Fauci
You talking about the Trump Warp Speed vaccine ?

Love,
Daddy Fauci
Millions are fine without the vaccine, mostly because we aren’t fat smokers or general pieces of shit. No offense to those who have gotten it, and I’m glad we had a President that got us one so swiftly.

Love,
Daddy Fauci
Fvck that guy, and fvck you too.

Love,
Daddy Fauci

Dr Fauci says if you continue to masturbate you will go blind and grow hairy palms. Quit B4 it is too late.
pa080025.jpg

Reactions: David_Dennison

Love,
Daddy Fauci
Kind of like how you overlook Fauchi’s culpability with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Convenient how that works out.

Love,
Daddy Fauci

Watching you lose your shit over orangemanbad hasn't been dull either goofball.

Love,
Daddy Fauci
To say he had anything to do with the Covid 19 vaccine is ludricous. In fact when the scare came in 2008? Over that other corona virus scare which was more deadly they were getting ready to make a vaccine this same way, but they controlled it without having to make the vaccine. The scientists told him that they were On the threshold of being able to make a vaccine that would treat any corona virus that showed up but they needed to do a lot of research and testing to be prepared. Fauci even announced they had found the silver bullet for the all corona virus, then he promptly refused to give them the funding necessary. It had nothing to do with Trump. It had to do with Fauci and Obama. In fact at the start of the pandemic several scientists from that research called him out on not doing the research and testing so they could make a vaccine right away.

Though he did not get the funding for the US researchers he did manage to get the Wuhan LAb funding. I wonder if the dude shouldn’t be tried as a traitor? Now he is publicly stating the possibility that the virus could have “escaped” from the Wuhan lab, a fact to which he gave no credence in the beginning. He is having to do that because more and more scientists are beginning to think that the Covid 19 is a “developed” virus and wasn’t transmitted from animal to man and learned how to go from person to person, but was developed to directly to people and then be transmitted person to person. Even WHO is now nervous that is the case.

Ed Millions are fine without the vaccine, mostly because we aren’t fat smokers or general pieces of shit. No offense to those who have gotten it, and I’m glad we had a President that got us one so swiftly.
But the world is not fine without the vaccine. Unvaccinated people are the greatest danger to everyone right now because continued transmission from one person to another allows it to develop a defense against the vaccine. It can be transmitted by unvaccinated people only. Therefore people who do not get vaccinated are the only ones to give the virus a second chance. Get vaccinated you ass and urge others to do it. I am surprised as a doctor you don’t realize that. Right now you and the people refusing to get vaccinated are acting like a jackasses.

Reactions: David_Dennison
But the world is not fine without the vaccine. Unvaccinated people are the greatest danger to everyone right now because continued transmission from one person to another allows it to develop a defense against the vaccine. It can be transmitted by unvaccinated people only. Therefore people who do not get vaccinated are the only ones to give the virus a second chance. Get vaccinated you ass and urge others to do it. I am surprised as a doctor you don’t realize that. Right now you and the people refusing to get vaccinated are acting like a jackasses.
No. I refuse to get the vaccine, just like I refuse the flu shot and hepatitis B vaccine. Don’t want, don’t need, won’t get.

People who have had covid and who developed the antibodies to fend it off are just as protected as those who get vaccinated.

People who have had covid and who developed the antibodies to fend it off are just as protected as those who get vaccinated.
And in many cases have greater concentrations of antibodies indicated in tests… but that doesn’t fit the narrative.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
^ Bill, you went from making good sense to…nonsense.
Nope. It’s not nonsense. Many scientist think this is a “developed” virus. It is a virus that might have never got to people except it’s ability to infect and be transmitted was “ developed” or changed by experimentation.

But what is interesting is the vaccine. Most vaccines are perfected over 3-4 years because they are developed using cultures of the disease or virus. These cultures take time and then because you are actually injecting the virus it has to be run thru many tests to prove its safety and it’s ability to mitigate the disease.

This vaccine is made entirely different. Basically what they do is find a part of the virus that is consistent in the virus and make a look alike to that part. In the case of the Covid -19 it is the spikes on it. They made a fatty protein spike exactly like the spikes on the virus and inject it so you are not injecting the virus or disease. The memory cells eventually recognize the spike as not part of the body and attack it. When you take the second shot theoretically the memory cell remember the spikes immediately and start attacking them. So any time the real COVID 19 virus enters your body the memory cells remember it and immediately put it under all out attack and either stop it immediately or the illness is very mild, like fever for a few ahours etc..

This technique was first postulated in 1978 and studied again in 2008. But was shelved again when that Sar bug that was killing people was stopped. Since a vaccine made that way had never been used the CDC would not approve it without it without rigorous testing which is why it took until December..

This method has been found to be 95% effective in either eliminating getting the virus or a case so mild as to not require hospitalization.

Once the part of the bug to be replicated has been determined from a gene study, a vaccine can be made that is over 95% effective and nearly 100% safe. Anyone who might have serious effects from it probably had a major health problem. The only testing would be about a month to see if it worked and if it did not have any bad effects. There is 100% no chance of getting the disease from the vaccine and 95-100% odds it will work. You could start getting it in 2 months.

But if COVID 19 gets fid of the spikes you are defenseless. That can only happen from transmission of the disease from person to person. That is why everybody should get vaccinated. It must be eliminated. We know it changes.

It don’t hurt. It hardly bothers most people.

Last edited:
Nope. It’s not nonsense. Many scientist think this is a “developed” virus. It is a virus that might have never got to people except it’s ability to infect and be transmitted was “ developed” or changed by experimentation.

But what is interesting is the vaccine. Most vaccines are perfected over 3-4 years because they are developed using cultures of the disease or virus. These cultures take time and then because you are actually injecting the virus it has to be run thru many tests to prove its safety and it’s ability to mitigate the disease.

This vaccine is made entirely different. Basically what they do is find a part of the virus that is consistent in the virus and make a look alike to that part. In the case of the Covid -19 it is the spikes on it. They made a fatty protein spike exactly like the spikes on the virus and inject it so you are not injecting the virus or disease. The memory cells eventually recognize the spike as not part of the body and attack it. When you take the second shot theoretically the memory cell remember the spikes immediately and start attacking them. So any time the real COVID 19 virus enters your body the memory cells remember it and immediately put it under all out attack and either stop it immediately or the illness is very mild, like fever for a few ahours etc..

This technique was first postulated in 1978 and studied again in 2008. But was shelved again when that Sar bug that was killing people was stopped. Since a vaccine made that way had never been used the CDC would not approve it without it without rigorous testing which is why it took until December..

This method has been found to be 95% effective in either eliminating getting the virus or a case so mild as to not require hospitalization.

Once the part of the bug to be replicated has been determined from a gene study, a vaccine can be made that is over 95% effective and nearly 100% safe. Anyone who might have serious effects from it probably had a major health problem. The only testing would be about a month to see if it worked and if it did not have any bad effects. There is 100% no chance of getting the disease from the vaccine and 95-100% odds it will work. You could start getting it in 2 months.

But if COVID 19 gets fid of the spikes you are defenseless. That can only happen from transmission of the disease from person to person. That is why everybody should get vaccinated. It must be eliminated. We know it changes.

It don’t hurt. It hardly bothers most people.
I’d recommend anyone your age get the vaccine, and believe me I want to troll you for another 100+ years, but you’re not going to be around long enough to see the long term effects of this.

And I don’t trust anything the government says because I am an apex predator and not a sheep.

but this isn't about politics...is it?
Which political positions are involved with the other 7 Billion humans in other countries who don’t give a fvck about US politics. Trumpster conspiracy kooks are a minority here and a tiny fraction of the world population .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT