ADVERTISEMENT

Has there ever been a more highly respected scientist in the US than Fauci?

Times of India??April 2020?? LOLOLOLOL Seriously?? Way out of date.

There have been several updates on funding since then. NIH funded Ecohealth Alliance with $3.7M -they in turn funded many other research labs. That would be like me loaning $100 to Honk to buy groceries. He buys meth and I get arrested by Duds - but ok… I guess in way of Cult perverse thought- it started out as my money.

Still the scientists referenced by goofy Paul were supervised by this virologist out of UNC ( dr. Baric) . He does indeed do gain of function research at his lab in NC . Paul tied the two together out of convenience . However- Baric has called bullshit on the goofy Paul theory stating that the there was ZERO possibility that COVID19 virus could have been artificially created. Not one scientist has said it was modified… but it’s great fodder for the Fox /Trumpsky / Paul conspiracy cult. This is the cult virology equivalent of the Kraken.

Here is the official document. Not that it wil make any difference to the anti-Fauci gang here.

more

Last edited:
Times of India??April 2020?? LOLOLOLOL Seriously?? Way out of date.

There have been several updates on funding since then. NIH funded Ecohealth Alliance with $3.7M -they in turn funded many other research labs. That would be like me loaning $100 to Honk to buy groceries. He buys meth and I get arrested by Duds - but ok… I guess in way of Cult perverse thought- it started out as my money.

Still the scientists referenced by goofy Paul were supervised by this virologist out of UNC ( dr. Baric) . He does indeed do gain of function research at his lab in NC . Paul tied the two together out of convenience . However- Baric has called bullshit on the goofy Paul theory stating that the there was ZERO possibility that COVID19 virus could have been artificially created. Not one scientist has said it was modified… but it’s great fodder for the Fox /Trumpsky / Paul conspiracy cult. This is the cult virology equivalent of the Kraken.

Here is the official document. Not that it wil make any difference to the anti-Fauci gang here.

more

One of your links literally says the words "yes, it did contribute some funds". You asked for a link. I gave you one...then you gave a link that proved you wrong! This is worse than your TARP funds crap. Sit this out.

One of your links literally says the words "yes, it did contribute some funds". You asked for a link. I gave you one...then you gave a link that proved you wrong! This is worse than your TARP funds crap. Sit this out.
Reading comprehension problem?? read again slowly… I even cut it out for you to make it less complicated.

“This body did give money to an organisation that collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
That organisation - the US-based EcoHealth Alliance - was awarded a grant in 2014 to look into possible coronaviruses from bats.
EcoHealth received $3.7m from the NIH, $600,000 of which was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology”

SUMMARY for the simpleminded.
NIH and Fauci have zero control on who EcoHealth sub contractor researchers are.. get it? It’s a false statement- which he has proven and testified before Congress 5 times.

Reading comprehension problem?? read again slowly… I even cut it out for you to make it less complicated.

“This body did give money to an organisation that collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
That organisation - the US-based EcoHealth Alliance - was awarded a grant in 2014 to look into possible coronaviruses from bats.
EcoHealth received $3.7m from the NIH, $600,000 of which was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology”

NIH and Fauci have zero control on who EcoHealth sub contractor researchers are.. get it? It’s a false statement- which he has proven and testified before Congress 5 times.
So why did he not disclose this $600,000 at the early onset of the pandemic? Why did it take his emails coming out before he admitted to the money being used at the Chicom lab? Because he wanted to be the little hobbit hero and not perceived as a 'bad guy'. He is lifelong gov't employee and he is covering his ass.

From the above article:
"But Fauci emphatically denied that the money went toward so-called “gain of function” research, which he described as “taking a virus that could infect humans and making it either more transmissible and/or pathogenic for humans.”

“That categorically was not done,” he insisted.

Earlier in the hearing, NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins told Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.) that researchers at the Wuhan lab “were not approved by NIH for doing “gain of function research” before adding “we are, of course, not aware of other sources of funds or other activities they might have undertaken outside of what our approved grant allowed.”

The NIH cut off funding to EcoHealth Alliance in April of last year, at the height of the pandemic and over the protests of EcoHealth President Peter Daszak"

So basically, they gave $600,000 to the lab without any ability to know what the lab was doing with the money or the actual research being done. Weird that would happen in a Chinese gov't lab, isn't it? And until the American public found out - Fauci and NIH were not going to tell anyone about it.

Why do you give him a pass for intentionally lying to the American public about masks in the beginning? About herd immunity? About the funding the lab?

You chastise Trump for trying to do the every thing that Fauci admits to doing. Both were for the same reason but your TDS refuses to see it or admit it.

Here it is in his own lying words:

I didn't say they did. You wanted to see where the US paid for it. You provided a link showing that very thing.

Was Fauchi involved? Yes/no
No
Clearly and plainly - one more time-
Fauci approved funding to EcoHeakth Alliance in 2014. Ecohealth and many others provided separate funding to Wuhan.

NOW .. your turn…
NIH conditions were clearly that CDC had monitors in any Chinese based laboratory. Did Trumpsky directly order reduction of supervisory staff in China against recommendations of CDC .. yes / no

No
Clearly and plainly - one more time-
Fauci approved funding to EcoHeakth Alliance in 2014. Ecohealth and many others provided separate funding to Wuhan.

NOW .. your turn…
NIH conditions were clearly that CDC had monitors in any Chinese based laboratory. Did Trumpsky directly order reduction of supervisory staff in China against recommendations of CDC .. yes / no
So Fauchi approved funding to an org that is likely responsible...and that's a no? LOL

Well all know Trump's policy decision was a mistake. That's not what's being discussed here.

LOL - everything goes back to Trump! SMH, you need professional help.

@David_Dennison speaking of reading, did you see this article? I used Yahoo news for this particular link. Since they hate Trump you're less likely to dismiss it.

The vaccine works, but if you are vaccinated you still need to wear a mask? LOL - can you explain that logic?

PS. To refresh your memory - I got the shot as soon as I was able to back in April. Was never a debate for me.

Reactions: dhetiger
I didn't say they did. You wanted to see where the US paid for it. You provided a link showing that very thing.
You people really are stupid AF. You consider only what the cult media deals out without doing any research. Are you aware that the Military funds EcoHealth 100x more than NIH under the Trumpsky administration ? Maybe the $600k came from the Pentagon?? Do you think they earmarked funds?

Now… to help you get on my level- I’m providing annual reports for Ecohealth Alliance. It’s very informative. See strategy. why military funding ?? Hmmmm. Nothing to see here… you will absolutely dismiss it.

So Fauchi approved funding to an org that is likely responsible...and that's a no? LOL

Well all know Trump's policy decision was a mistake. That's not what's being discussed here.

LOL - everything goes back to Trump! SMH, you need professional help.
LOL You are dumb AF
Do you even know how non profit research distribution works? Who approved the military funding?. Duuuuuuuuhhhhh

You people really are stupid AF. You consider only what the cult media deals out without doing any research. Are you aware that the Military funds EcoHealth 100x more than NIH under the Trumpsky administration ? Maybe the $600k came from the Pentagon?? Do you think they earmarked funds?

Now… to help you get on my level- I’m providing annual reports for Ecohealth Alliance. It’s very informative. See strategy. why military funding ?? Hmmmm. Nothing to see here… you will absolutely dismiss it.

Dear pantload,

You asked for someone to show you that the US provided funds. I did that. Sorry if you are embarrassed by your own stupid fvck comments. Money was given to the lab. Period. Hope this helps! If not, fvck off.

So now we can agree that there there were multiple US departmental entities funding Ecohealth Alliance not Wuhan labs? Or you want to dispute that? Why not question Secretary of Defense??? Your turn…

still challenged by reading comprehension? Does this remark from the article sound familiar?
The sub-grant was funneled to the WIV via the non-profit EcoHealth Alliance.”

key words = subgrant, funneled??? What does that mean to you?

BTW did you do your research on military fundings and who approved it?

still challenged by reading comprehension? Does this remark from the article sound familiar?
The sub-grant was funneled to the WIV via the non-profit EcoHealth Alliance.”

key words = subgrant, funneled??? What does that mean to you?

BTW did you do your research on military fundings and who approved it?

Are you reading comprehension challenged and fvcking retarded? Your post (go back and read your own words you stupid fvck) asked where the US paid. The US contributed funds. Even the douchebag Fauci is defending it. Shut the entire fvck up already. I've made you my bitch....again.

Are you reading comprehension challenged and fvcking retarded? Your post (go back and read your own words you stupid fvck) asked where the US paid. The US contributed funds. Even the douchebag Fauci is defending it. Shut the entire fvck up already. I've made you my bitch....again.
Triggered? The cult / Kooky Paul narrative is that Fauci approved funding to Wuhan. That’s 100% demonstrably false- get over it.

I said and maintain that various US agencies provided funding to EcoHealth in 2014. The only way to control them is to end their funding - which he did.

the other solution is NOT to fire the CDC watchdogs which Trumpsky definitely did. Was that a mistake ? Y/n

Triggered? The cult / Kooky Paul narrative is that Fauci approved funding to Wuhan. That’s 100% demonstrably false- get over it.

I said and maintain that various US agencies provided funding to EcoHealth in 2014. The only way to control them is to end their funding - which he did.

the other solution is NOT to fire the CDC watchdogs which Trumpsky definitely did. Was that a mistake ? Y/n
Of course it was a mistake. That doesn't change the fact that American $ ended up in the hands of the Wuhan lab. Fvcking period. End of story. You can try to justify it, spin it, whatever, but US $ went to that fvcking lab. So, get over being wrong...again.

Of course it was a mistake. That doesn't change the fact that American $ ended up in the hands of the Wuhan lab. Fvcking period. End of story. You can try to justify it, spin it, whatever, but US $ went to that fvcking lab. So, get over being wrong...again.
Avoiding the fact again- one more time. No spin to it.

It’s yes or no

did any US government entity provided funds directly to Wuhan?

Philosophical question for ye.. Pharmaceutical companies sell to pharmacies… are they responsible for illegal trade? It ended up in the hands of criminals. Same or no?

I’m guessing that you don’t know that AppleNews is a feed location compilation of stories - and not a source. Just Stick with Breitbart LOLOLOL
I do. In fact I use it daily. And yahoo news shows up in my apple news feed all the times.

Try again. You’re losing your touch and quickly as Sleepy Joe is losing his ability to finish a sentence without babbling.

It’s yes or no

Philosophical question for ye.. Pharmaceutical companies sell to pharmacies… are they responsible for illegal trade? It ended up in the hands of criminals. Same or no?

If I give you money and you give it to peenace so that he can buy us crack, am I still a crackhead?

This isn't that hard BG.

Reactions: dhetiger
If I give you money and you give it to peenace so that he can buy us crack, am I still a crackhead?

This isn't that hard BG.
No… you are like Fauci in this example. I am EcoHealth .. Peenace is the crackhead

Fauci didn’t intend for funds to be diverted to a Chinese lab where Trumpsky had cancelled CDC observers.

It’s yes or no

Do you think the $26 billion that pharmaceutical companies paid out due to the opioid crisis did so because all of the deaths were people taking the drugs legally?

Another example f gatah sh^tting in his own mess kit...
Thanks!! I stand by it.
It took the Catholic Church cult 360 years to finally admit that Galileo was correct about heliocentric orbits. Some religions still teach biblical references to Flat Earth. I fit you into these categories of enlightenment.

The Trumsky cult will embrace COVID hoax and the BIG LIE until death… but it will eventually taper off and the rational survivors will accept the truth.

History will record that Faucis policies and contributions to global health saved lives… while Adolf Trumpsky was responsible for the death of thousands because of his false denials.

Thanks!! I stand by it.
It took the Catholic Church cult 360 years to finally admit that Galileo was correct about heliocentric orbits. Some religions still teach biblical references to Flat Earth. I fit you into these categories of enlightenment.

The Trumsky cult will embrace COVID hoax and the BIG LIE until death… but it will eventually taper off and the rational survivors will accept the truth.

History will record that Faucis policies and contributions to global health saved lives… while Adolf Trumpsky was responsible for the death of thousands because of his false denials.

He’s lied to Congress about gain of function funding gator

Ugh, after reading this you’ll agree Fraudci (and his NIH) is not only the furthest thing from “respected” but FAR worse than anyone could imagine.
How could anyone do that?
s-l400.jpg

Reactions: Orange_N_White
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT