ADVERTISEMENT

Good Lord Bama…

I never have and you can’t find one. The very fact they had the gun in the first place speaks volumes. The fact that the guy who owned the gun said he neeeded it show some guys up meant he was going to display he had it. If you had a friend who was in that frame of mind would you think carrying the gun to him was a good idea?
Exactly! Only a POS thug would take a gun to someone whom he KNEW was drunk and disorderly. Accessory to murder.

Losing is absolutely right. But the more it’s explained the more it comes out that the guy who used them gun indicated there was a good chance he was going to let people know he had it to the guy who brought it to him. That means escalation and you know it.

Bill, he was his ride/DD that night and was already on his way to pick him up when he sent the text about the gun.

Facts, try to get them right.

Bill, he was his ride/DD that night and was already on his way to pick him up when he sent the text about the gun.

To be fair, we don't know if those are "the facts". It could very well be that it's the story that Miller has been advised to tell. Could your post be the actual story? Sure. But so could, "Hey Brandon, tell people that you were already on your way or you are going to be an accessory to murder." Both are plausible. Nobody but those actually involved knows "the facts".

To be fair, we don't know if those are "the facts". It could very well be that it's the story that Miller has been advised to tell. Could your post be the actual story? Sure. But so could, "Hey Brandon, tell people that you were already on your way or you are going to be an accessory to murder." Both are plausible. Nobody but those actually involved knows "the facts".

Fair enough, but the timing of when the text was sent vs when Miller pulled up supports the idea that he was already on his way to pick him up.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Fair enough, but the timing of when the text was sent vs when Miller pulled up supports the idea that he was already on his way to pick him up.
I hear you. I don't know what happened. Just offering a different perspective.

This times a thousand!!!
His lawyer was the one who made up all that bullschit - “he was already on his way when the text appeared on his phone…”
Classic lawyer lies.

Reactions: dhetiger
I have been quiet about this situation, but I have to wonder WTF were these players doing out that time of night during the season? Jes asking...

I have been quiet about this situation, but I have to wonder WTF were these players doing out that time of night during the season? Jes asking...
They tell Oats how the cow eats cabbage.
He’s the biggest pussÿ in the coaching ranks since this guy.
200120104252-01-katie-sowers.jpg

I don’t really get why you think even having a gun in the car was a good idea let alone give it to somebody who said he needed it to “ show those fakers”. They were a couple of thugs and one was out of control. Let them play basketball for AL. Who gives a crap.

You and 1137 are usually a little more responsible in your thoughts.

I don’t really get why you think even having a gun in the car was a good idea let alone give it to somebody who said he needed it to “ show those fakers”. They were a couple of thugs and one was out of control. Let them play basketball for AL. Who gives a crap.

Bill, you have no clue to what you are speaking about here. Maybe you need worry more about the rapists football players running around the LSU campus before worrying about things in Tuscaloosa.

Bill, you have no clue to what you are speaking about here. Maybe you need worry more about the rapists football players running around the LSU campus before worrying about things in Tuscaloosa.
You guys don't like it when Bill gives sh!t back to you.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
I never have and you can’t find one. The very fact they had the gun in the first place speaks volumes. The fact that the guy who owned the gun said he neeeded it show some guys up meant he was going to display he had it. If you had a friend who was in that frame of mind would you think carrying the gun to him was a good idea?
So you are a lib? Does that mean that you support red flag laws or universal background checks?

You guys don't like it when Bill gives sh!t back to you.
What shit is he giving? He totally has the situation incorrect and keeps pressing forward on the same windmill.
Miller was stupid to have Miles and his buddy in his car. Miles left his gun in the car . Miller drove to Miles and Miles got his gun and the gave it another idiot that ended up killing a woman. The two idiots are indicted and Miller did not get charged. Then Bill is raising hell because of some pre-game bullshit.

You’ve had and continue to get the facts wrong. Just so I know where you are coming from. How do you think the gun got in the car? Who’s gun was it?

So you are a lib? Does that mean that you support red flag laws or universal background checks?
Boy do you have misplaced judgement. More conservatists worry about nuts running around with guns than libs. That’s what you have here. It’s got nothing to do with gun laws, etc.

Are you saying a guy didn’t take a gun to someone who shot and killed someone who had made a statement in a text to him ”I need to show those fakers.” Those aren’t the facts?

You’ve had and continue to get the facts wrong. Just so I know where you are coming from. How do you think the gun got in the car? Who’s gun was it?
The guy left a gun in his friends car. The guy who left the gun in the car was a nut. His friend knew it. The guy with the car took the gun to the nut and gave it to him. he knew he was a nut. This guy I believe gave the gun to another nut.. The guy with the car was giving a ride to the nut, so where were they going that they felt needed a gun? They are thugs.

You guys run around accusing Coach Kelly of being a cold blooded murderer. Kelly ask the staff if they shouldn’t practice inside and assigned a coach to check it out. The coach came back and said it was alright to practice outdoors. An unusual wind gust blew a tower over, the only time that had ever happened and you guys say cold blooded murder. Well this was cold blooded murder by someone associated with AL as I understand it and an AL player involved. You all don’t know what coldblooded murder is.

Last edited:

LOL, you stupid fvck...I will spell it out one more time because I'm a glutton for punishment. 😂

We don't even know if Miller knew the gun was back there. It was wrapped in a shirt or hoodie and that was inside a hat in the back seat. Miller never touched it. We don't have any reason to believe that he even knew a gun was in there.

Miller was going to go out with teammates and friends on "the strip" (bars and restaurants, as college kids do...even in Baton Rouge). The line into the bar was too long so he said fvck it and went and got some pvssy instead. Literally how it happened.

Later his friends said via text, "when are you coming to get us." Miller didn't respond because he was balls deep in vagina. At least one more text came through and Miller didn't respond.

After Miller pulled out of the vagina...and then with his car, another text comes in saying "bring me my gun." The time line matches that he was already en route and we don't even know if Miller read that text...because again, he was already driving back to get his friends.

Once he gets there, his idiot teammate goes into the back seat of Miller’s car and removes the bundle of hat, hoodie and the gun.

Maybe Miller knew. Maybe he didn't. But neither you nor I have any evidence or reason to believe that he did. If his story is a lie, it's a damn good one....and I've seen you believe WAY more ridiculous shit in support of an LSU player so go fvck yourself dickhead.

😂

That'll be the last time I attempt to hand walk you through this story. Your ignorance isn't worth any more of my time.

PS...go fvck yourself one more time. 😂

The guy left a gun in his friends car. The guy who left the gun in the car was a nut. His friend knew it. The guy with the car took the gun to the nut and gave it to him. he knew he was a nut. The guy with the car was giving a ride to the nut, so where were they going that they felt needed a gun? They are thugs.

You guys run around accusing Coach Kelly of being a cold blooded murderer. Kelly ask the staff if they shouldn’t practice inside and assigned a coach to check it out. The coach came back and said it was alright to practice outdoors. An unusual wind gust blew a tower over, the only time that had ever happened and you guys say cold blooded murder. Well this was cold blooded murder by someone associated with AL as I understand it and an AL player involved. You all don’t know what coldblooded murder is.

That was an odd stream of consciousness, but nobody denies Miles’ involvement. He had never been in any kind of trouble, grew up with a good family, but kept a friend around that was bad news. He thugged it up with his friend and now he’s ruined his life as long with the family and friends of the victim.

I was going to type more here, but 1137’s post popped up as I was typing this, and we’ll it was a lyrical masterpiece so I don’t need to say anything more there.

His story does make sense. Is it bullshit? Maybe...who knows...but if it is, it's plausible bullshit.

If you hate Bama, it's easy to say BULLSHIT.

If you love Bama, it's easy to say....super believable, he has "proven himself innocent." 😂

Trying to get inside a vagina...just like 99.99% of straight 18 to 22 year old men have done since the dawn of time.

LOL, you stupid fvck...I will spell it out one more time because I'm a glutton for punishment. 😂

We don't even know if Miller knew the gun was back there. It was wrapped in a shirt or hoodie and that was inside a hat in the back seat. Miller never touched it. We don't have any reason to believe that he even knew a gun was in there.

Miller was going to go out with teammates and friends on "the strip" (bars and restaurants, as college kids do...even in Baton Rouge). The line into the bar was too long so he said fvck it and went and got some pvssy instead. Literally how it happened.

Later his friends said via text, "when are you coming to get us." Miller didn't respond because he was balls deep in vagina. At least one more text came through and Miller didn't respond.

After Miller pulled out of the vagina...and then with his car, another text comes in saying "bring me my gun." The time line matches that he was already en route and we don't even know if Miller read that text...because again, he was already driving back to get his friends.

Once he gets there, his idiot teammate goes into the back seat of Miller’s car and removes the bundle of hat, hoodie and the gun.

Maybe Miller knew. Maybe he didn't. But neither you nor I have any evidence or reason to believe that he did. If his story is a lie, it's a damn good one....and I've seen you believe WAY more ridiculous shit in support of an LSU player so go fvck yourself dickhead.

😂

That'll be the last time I attempt to hand walk you through this story. Your ignorance isn't worth any more of my time.

Harsh.. but he is opposed to 2A

Harsh.. but he is opposed to 2A

Fair enough, it was harsh.

But when you try to have a conversation with Bill, you usually have to repeat certain details MANY times before he hears them and retains them. I can only assume that means that he doesn't read posts all the way through...instead he gets the details that he wants to get and flushes the rest.

In this post, I attempted to make that less possible. We'll see later if it worked.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

😂

Those guys suspected there was going to be a confrontation. They went there knowing that and took a gun. All of them knew about the gun by the time they got there. I also find it interesting that Davis? The guy they had the confrontation was maybe an X-AL basketball player who also had a gun.

it’s not so much that Miller didn’t shoot anybody and it’s not his gun. It’s that he was knowingly involved in the affair and realized the guy with the gun might get into a shooting scrape.

So why did they book the guy for murder? He was shot at first. It could have been self defense. The other guy shot first.

There is a lot about this affair that hasn’t come out. You are a law enforcement person. You should know that. Strange attitude.

Those guys suspected there was going to be a confrontation. They went there knowing that and took a gun. All of them knew about the gun by the time they got there. I also find it interesting that Davis? The guy they had the confrontation was maybe an X-AL basketball player who also had a gun.

it’s not so much that Miller didn’t shoot anybody and it’s not his gun. It’s that he was knowingly involved in the affair and realized the guy with the gun might get into a shooting scrape.

So why did they book the guy for murder? He was shot at first. It could have been self defense. The other guy shot first.

There is a lot about this affair that hasn’t come out. You are a law enforcement person. You should know that. Strange attitude.
Another example of BillD making shit up in his head. Where the blue hell did you get the Davis was ex-basketball player? Miller was not even there when the 'confrontation' started according to articles. But please continue it's comical at this point. By the way, has LSU made sure that all of the poor girls raped under Miles' and Coach O's tenure are being taken care?

😂

A bit touchy are we?:oops:

• Love

😂

In this post, I attempted to make that less possible. We'll see later if it worked.

It didn't work. 😂🤣😂

I'm sorry if the shock of my failure has caused any emotional distress to the readers of this board.

Maybe you could help me? You seem to have your finger on the pulse of this investigation.

I'm all ears....go.

Another example of BillD making shit up in his head.

Also, where did he get who shot first? I think they have theories but no one has said definitively that the victims boyfriend shot first.

In fact I think the working theory is that Davis shot first and the boyfriend returned fire. But Bill just makes shit up as he goes so here we are.

Reactions: dustinator
Also, where did he get who shot first? I think they have theories but no one has said definitively that the victims boyfriend shot first.

In fact I think the working theory is that Davis shot first and the boyfriend returned fire. But Bill just makes shit up as he goes so here we are.
Davis shot first. But all you guys are doing is dance around the fact that everybody including Miller knew there was a better than even chance that there was going to be violence and he still drove into it with the other guys. No different than a gang confrontation in Chicago or one of the other big cities and Miller was good with it all the way. That’s the main point I’m trying to get over. They all were a bunch of thugs.

Davis shot first. But all you guys are doing is dance around the fact that everybody including Miller knew there was a better than even chance that there was going to be violence and he still drove into it with the other guys. No different than a gang confrontation in Chicago or one of the other big cities and Miller was good with it all the way. That’s the main point I’m trying to get over. They all were a bunch of thugs.

Can you explain what you mean by “he drove into it with the other guys”? Were they all in the car and jumped out and confronted them?

Can you explain what you mean by “he drove into it with the other guys”? Were they all in the car and jumped out and confronted them?
He drove them to the place it all happened. You know what I meant. You guys all call me a homer, but the this is the height of homerism to make an excuse for Miller to even be involved in all this If all he did was be present. But he drove them there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT