ADVERTISEMENT

Good Lord Bama…

He brought Miles’ gun to Miles, who later gave it to somebody else to shoot somebody.

Dumb decision, but there isn’t really any legal trouble he’s facing.

This will get a lot of headlines, but outside of noise there won’t be anything come out of it.

The real tragedy here is that the sleepy sod farmer isn’t still with us to give us his unbiased opinion over the next few years on the subject.

He brought Miles’ gun to Miles, who later gave it to somebody else to shoot somebody.

This will get a lot of headlines, but outside of noise there won’t be anything come out of it.

The real tragedy here is that the sleepy sod farmer isn’t still with us to give us his unbiased opinion over the next few years on the subject.

Legally it would be difficult to charge Miller.

Yikes...blocking the road with his vehicle doesn't make this look great either. Still doesn't mean he knew but fvck...that doesn't look great.

Yikes...blocking the road with his vehicle doesn't make this look great either. Still doesn't mean he knew but fvck...that doesn't look great.
He's gotta know something is up. I mean a guy tells you to bring his gun to him at 1 am?

He's gotta know something is up. I mean a guy tells you to bring his gun to him at 1 am?

Legally speaking, I doubt that crosses the threshold. Honestly the position of his car presents more of an issue imho.

He had better say he had no idea that they intended to shoot and there better not be messages stating, "Ima bussa cap in this mofo."

Legally speaking, I doubt that crosses the threshold. Honestly the position of his car presents more of an issue imho.

He had better say he had no idea that they intended to shoot and there better not be messages stating, "Ima bussa cap in this mofo."
Legally speaking, I could 100% see a “there’s absolutely nothing we could prove beyond reasonable doubt.” From an Alabama basketball perspective, I’d be concerned if my kid was apart of that program and was spending time with either Miller or Bradley… at the very least.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Yeah, blocking the road with his car is beginning of involvement....he’s going to have investigators attention to see what else he might have know or done......what reason has been given why he as blocking said road?

he’s going to have investigators attention to see what else he might have know or done......what reason has been given why he as blocking said road?
But is he really going to get the investigation he deserves? So far the prosecutor, Paula Whitley, has been trying to avoid anything that might mess up Bama’s season. She said:
“That’s not a question I can answer. There’s nothing we can charge him with.”

Last edited:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He certainly has a lot of explaining to do. Will be interesting to see if he plays the season out. Nate got a decision to make.

Er'one y'all azzes up in that A/C!!!!
There must be more AC window units in Tuscaloosa than anywhere else on the planet!

air-conditioning-air-conditioner.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sanctions Stand
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He certainly has a lot of explaining to do. Will be interesting to see if he plays the season out. Nate got a decision to make.

The decision, right or wrong, was made weeks ago. None of what came out yesterday wasn’t already known to all involved.

One thing Miller has on his side was he was truthful with the cops and his story matches up with video evidence, whereas Miles and the shooter lied to the cops initially.

Yeah, blocking the road with his car is beginning of involvement....he’s going to have investigators attention to see what else he might have know or done......what reason has been given why he as blocking said road?

It’s barely more than a one lane road/alley, just the act of pulling up could be considered “blocking the road”.

I don’t know if that’s what happened. It could be anywhere from literally trying to block the road, to he pulled up to where Miles was and the act of stopping there made it somewhat blocked in. Obviously each would mean something quite different.

So THAT would be worse than blocking the victim’s car to assist them with the murder?
Barney, turn in your bullet.

Yes. I would say helping the shooter escape after the murder would be worse than anything else we've heard so far.

Miller can claim he didn't know that someone was going to be shot and killed before the person was shot and killed. If he facilitated after the fact, you can't say that you didn't know. That is absolutely worse.

You can say you don't believe that he didn't know beforehand. But now you have to prove that. That's how the law works.

This isn't me defending Miller or Bama basketball. This is me explaining the law. Could Miller be charged based on what we know right now? Yes. Would it be a strong case? I don't believe so.

Yes. I would say helping the shooter escape after the murder would be worse than anything else we've heard so far.

Miller can claim he didn't know that someone was going to be shot and killed before the person was shot and killed. If he facilitated after the fact, you can't say that you didn't know. That is absolutely worse.

You can say you don't believe that he didn't know beforehand. But now you have to prove that. That's how the law works.

This isn't me defending Miller or Bama basketball. This is me explaining the law. Could Miller be charged based on what we know right now? Yes. Would it be a strong case? I don't believe so.
I’d say taking part in the killing - blocking them in - would be worse than giving him a ride home.

Pretty sure Uber drivers aren’t responsible for crimes committed by their customers. LOL!!!

The decision, right or wrong, was made weeks ago. None of what came out yesterday wasn’t already known to all involved.

One thing Miller has on his side was he was truthful with the cops and his story matches up with video evidence, whereas Miles and the shooter lied to the cops initially.

Also it appears that Davis shot Miller's windshield twice. Miller certainly put himself in a precarious spot if he knows that Davis is about to open fire.

Maybe he did. Maybe he was just that stupid. Or maybe it was an "oh fvck" moment.

I’d say taking part in the killing - blocking them in - would be worse than giving him a ride home.

Pretty sure Uber drivers aren’t responsible for crimes committed by their customers. LOL!!!

So you're defending Miller's actions prior to the shooting as that of an Uber driver?

Interesting take.

So you're defending Miller's actions prior to the shooting as that of an Uber driver?

Interesting take.
Where did you get that? You just made up some shite and said “interesting take” ….
LOL

I was responding to your asinine assertion that driving the killer home was more of a crime than bringing him the gun and taking part in the attack by blocking in the car that was attacked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT