ADVERTISEMENT

Good Lord Bama…

Fvck Goodman and the rest of the media. If they hadn’t taken 20% of the facts and ran with them, creating a false narrative, he wouldn’t have a pedestal to create faux outrage.

Goodman was a gigantic leftist POS long before this, but garbage like half of that article just continues to cement it. Doesn’t care a bit about the facts, only perception and feelings, most of which are based on a false narrative.

I feel for the girl’s family in this situation, it’ll be drug through the news and talked about at length now.

This is Goodman asking these questions. Dude is one of the biggest POS in media.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Coach Killy - he din do nuffin wrong!
You are correct according to a multitude of agencies. Actually a coordinator was told to check out whether they should practice outside or inside that day. He reported back outside was okay. Could have been Rees.

Probably similar to having a coach that’s 20% responsible for the death of a young man.
Well, since the decision to practice outside was made by a coordinator maybe Saban needs to watch Rees closely. But you know and I know that a person giving thought to the situation would not have given a gun to someone like the guy who would have fired the shot or would the people on this board who applauded your comment done that? Scary thought isn’t it?

You are correct according to a multitude of agencies. Actually a coordinator was told to check out whether they should practice outside or inside that day. He reported back outside was okay. Could have been Rees.
And OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife, that bitch Carole Baskin didn't murder her husband either, right? lol

Well, since the decision to practice outside was made by a coordinator maybe Saban needs to watch Rees closely. But you know and I know that a person giving thought to the situation would not have given a gun to someone like the guy who would have fired the shot or would the people on this board who applauded your comment done that? Scary thought isn’t it?

I’m not surprised that you don’t actually understand what happened that night.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’m not surprised that you don’t actually understand what happened that night.
I may not understand all the facts but you don’t give a firearm to an idiot who might shoot and kill someone Or do you? Don’t tell me that there was not a smarter and better alternative or is that the kind of solution you think is proper? It was wrong on every count.

Last edited:
I may not understand all the facts but you don’t give a firearm to an idiot who might shoot and kill someone Or do you? Don’t tell me that there was not a smarter and better alternative or is that the kind of solution you think is proper? It was wrong on every count.
^^^THIS X 1,000^^^
Miller the Killer got a text from his homey asking him to bring him his gun. Also said he needed it for “these fakers”. That was CLEARLY a friend in need of an accomplice to kill someone - which happened.
I’m told by a reliable source that as soon as bama flops out of the tournament they’re gonna lock him up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill_D

Again, I’m not surprised you are getting all the basic facts wrong.

Miller was Miles’ ride. He was already on his way to pick him up when Miles texted him to bring him his gun. Miles had left his gun in Miller’s car, we don’t even know if Miller knew that it was in there. Miles got his own gun back from Miller’s car, then passed it to his friend who did the shooting.

Again, I’m not surprised you are getting all the basic facts wrong.

Miller was Miles’ ride. He was already on his way to pick him up when Miles texted him to bring him his gun. Miles had left his gun in Miller’s car, we don’t even know if Miller knew that it was in there. Miles got his own gun back from Miller’s car, then passed it to his friend who did the shooting.
So they gave a nut a gun which he used to kill somebody and then one of them made a charade of the entire affair on national TV. Lot of respect for the dead wasn’t it? They evidently didn’t give a s*it somebody was shot and killed With the gun.

So they gave a nut a gun which he used to kill somebody and then one of them made a charade of the entire affair on national TV. Lot of respect for the dead wasn’t it? They evidently didn’t give a s*it somebody was shot and killed With the gun.

Now you’re just making stuff up

Reactions: dustinator
You didn’t see the incident where the guy stood on National TV and let a teammate ”Pat” him down for a gun to the chees of the Bama fans at a game? You don’t call that a charade about murder.

You didn’t see the incident where the guy stood on National TV and let a teammate ”Pat” him down for a gun to the chees of the Bama fans at a game? You don’t call that a charade about murder.

Did you know the two following things?

1) He had been doing that intro all season
2) It's a copy of something from MMA fighters

Literally had nothing to do with the shooting incident. You could call him dumb for not thinking about what the media and ignorant LSU fans would think.

Literally had nothing to do with the shooting incident. You could call him dumb for not thinking about what the media and ignorant LSU fans would think.

All season.

It's an imitation of getting patted down by TSA "prior to take off."

Bill, "take off" is a play on words because basketball players jump. They take off. TSA is airport security. They work at airports. Planes "take off" at airports. Get it? 🙄

It won't matter because you're mind has never been changed...x100 when the subject is Alabama anything.

All season.

It's an imitation of getting patted down by TSA "prior to take off."

Bill, "take off" is a play on words because basketball players jump. They take off. TSA is airport security. They work at airports. Planes "take off" at airports. Get it? 🙄

It won't matter because you're mind has never been changed...x100 when the subject is Alabama anything.
Then he should have stopped it after the murder. When they showed the clip I saw the gun incident was mentioned. It’s not just LSU fans who saw it.

So I am gathering that making a gun available to an idiot by a few people and running around with a guy who shoots people is considered proper conduct in AL? They had to know the kind of person the shooter was.

Then he should have stopped it after the murder. When they showed the clip I saw the gun incident was mentioned. It’s not just LSU fans who saw it.

So I am gathering that making a gun available to an idiot by a few people and running around with a guy who shoots people is considered proper conduct in AL? They had to know the kind of person the shooter was.

You're being an idiot so this is a waste of time. Not a soul believed that you could be moved from a position of ignorance.

Just picture them as LSU players then you can easily come up with a scenario where they are innocent and pure as the driven snow.

Just picture them as LSU players then you can easily come up with a scenario where they are innocent and pure as the driven snow.
Did you know that one of the thugs that brutally raped and was responsible for that girl getting hit by a car in Baton Rouge played at LSU at one point?

What did he make up?
“They made a charade out of it…”???
brandon-miller-pregame-1068x601.jpg

Patting down for what? Jesus, you guys are parsing words and splitting hairs just so you can troll Bill.

Patting down for what? Jesus, you guys are parsing words and splitting hairs just so you can troll Bill.

Narrative aside, as has already been explained and ignored by you, patting down like TSA does and preparing for take off.

You can make it be about whatever you like if it makes you feel better about sucking in basketball though.

The pearl clutching is honestly becoming entertaining at this point.

Narrative aside, as has already been explained and ignored by you, patting down like TSA does and preparing for take off.

You can make it be about whatever you like if it makes you feel better about sucking in basketball though.

The pearl clutching is honestly becoming entertaining at this point.
The fact that it has to be meticulously "explained"......🤣

I never have and you can’t find one. The very fact they had the gun in the first place speaks volumes. The fact that the guy who owned the gun said he neeeded it show some guys up meant he was going to display he had it. If you had a friend who was in that frame of mind would you think carrying the gun to him was a good idea?

You tend to have to really spell it out for people that don’t care about facts and only about a narrative
You tend to have to really spell it out for people that don’t care about facts and only about a narrative
Losing is absolutely right. But the more it’s explained the more it comes out that the guy who used them gun indicated there was a good chance he was going to let people know he had it to the guy who brought it to him. That means escalation and you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT