ADVERTISEMENT

Good Lord Bama…

He drove them to the place it all happened. You know what I meant. You guys all call me a homer, but the this is the height of homerism to make an excuse for Miller to even be involved in all this If all he did was be present. But he drove them there.

Uh, no he didn’t. That’s a very basic fact you have horribly wrong.

He drove there TO PICK THEM UP. He didn’t drive them there.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
He drove them to the place it all happened. You know what I meant. You guys all call me a homer, but the this is the height of homerism to make an excuse for Miller to even be involved in all this If all he did was be present. But he drove them there.
Lmaooooo

There’s a better chance of Brian Killy murdering two more people than your stories having any merit.

Davis shot first. But all you guys are doing is dance around the fact that everybody including Miller knew there was a better than even chance that there was going to be violence and he still drove into it with the other guys. No different than a gang confrontation in Chicago or one of the other big cities and Miller was good with it all the way. That’s the main point I’m trying to get over. They all were a bunch of thugs.

You live in an alternate reality. I can live with that.

None of this would have happened if Miller hadn't hovered over the scene in his Apache helicopter. He knew damn well that the 30mm chain gun was loaded and Chicago is full of punk ass gangbangers.

Plus Russia. You can't forget about them.

• Haha
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Lmaooooo

There’s a better chance of Brian Killy murdering two more people than your stories having any merit.
So he drove there and gave them the murder weapon? The guy wanted the gun for sure because he was having a problem with someone.

Lmaooooo

BS pure and simple. If you read the reports you know it did not happen like you are projetting.

Last edited:
D he would have You live in an alternate reality. I can live with that.
You live in a world where Bama doesn’t have thugs playing basketball. The guy took a gun to people having a confrontation. If he was picking them up why didn’t he tell them to get in the car and leave? No matter how you look at it when he handed the guy the gun he knew there might be shooting. If he was a friend he would have said, “Get in the fu*king car.” and leave. If he was a thug with a bunch of thugs he would do what he did.

Last edited:
Why didn’t he pick them up and leave before thre was gun play?

Because he’s not their dad? He pulled up, they almost immediately grabbed the gun out of the car. The time from him pulling up to the shooting happening was like 3 minutes.

Any other situations you’d like to make up?

You live in a world where Bama doesn’t have thugs playing basketball. The guy took a gun to people having a confrontation. If he was picking them up why didn’t he tell them to get in the car and leave? No matter how you look at it when he handed the guy the gun he knew there might be shooting. If he was a friend he would have said, “Get in the fu*king car.” and leave. If he was a thug with a bunch of thugs he would do what he did.

Oh so he handed them the gun now?

its-still.gif

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT