ADVERTISEMENT

Don Bosco scores 102 points.

Ok...let me offer a correction, The announcer stated that there is no drinking allowed on school property, which includes the parking lot, not that you should "go drink in the parking lot". Way to twist and confuse words.

Secondly, the medic service is suggested, not required. However, DB contracted with Covenant Paramedic service. At game time they did not show up, and when called, said something like they didn't have enough staff, and forgot to call. Blame Covenant for that, not DB. Additionally, Evansdale volunteer ambulance responded for NK's injured player, if memory serves me. They would have an approximate 10 minute response time...not 25, as you exaggerated. And lastly, Gilbertville First Responders were on scene, as were trainers, provided by DB.

Any other you want to grasp at??

*Edited to say NK instead of NJ
This post was edited on 10/25 3:18 PM by Engine5Driver

Originally posted by Trip2011:
That is not true at all, there were no trained personal on the scene. There was a Gilbertsville guy there but he said he had no medical and said he couldnt do anything . From what I heard it was the players dad that had to take care of him as he was an EMT. SAD! Also, that is not what the announce sad, I was on the goal line standing, and everyone was laughing there asses off. There was a lot of Boosco fans around there and they were even joking that they had communion on Friday nights in the parking lot. Did you hear the announce apologies for not having medical there? You didnt mention that so I suppose you did. Why apologies if it was someone else s fault???? Again, blame someone else, seems like that is what this thread is about. Don Bosco can do no wrong.
So much wrong with this post...so little time. Well, here goes...

1. Gilbertville...not Gilbertsville
2. Gilbertville first responders were there, as was a trainer from DB.
3. That is what the announcer said, or very close, you are choosing to remember incorrectly.
4. " joking that they had communion on Friday nights in the parking lot"....JOKING....key word.
5. I did hear the medical announcement. I didn't mention it, because I explained the situation, and it wasn't worth mentioning. For you, here goes; the announcer apologized because it was the right thing to do. Everyone felt bad that the EMS service that was supposed to be there, that was contracted to be there, didn't show. Particularly when they were needed. The result was that an athlete who needed treatment had to endure an extended response time from a volunteer service. A damn fine volunteer service, albeit quite a ways away.
6. No matter what I say, you have hatred and conspiracy deep in your bones, and won't agree. So, I hope that you have a great life, and I am done with you.

PS. Spellcheck and grammar check should be considered in your future posts as your best friends. Please, for your sake, at least use them on resumes or college admission papers, whichever is appropriate. Again, best wishes to you.

Originally posted by 285statechamp:
Notice how EVERY person on Bosco's side is actually from Bosco or a fan of Bosco. There are no outside people that are on DB's side.
I'm not from Don Bosco. In fact, I have never been to Gilbertville in my life. And I honestly do not see a problem with this so, I guess I am on DB's side, thus proving your statement incorrect.

Is scoring 102 against a team a bit excessive? Maybe. But from what I've read on Twitter, Don Bosco had their freshmen backups in as early as the second quarter. Honestly, what is a team supposed to do? I've seen suggestions on here such as "take knees on third and fourth down" and "hand the other team the ball" and "fumble on purpose" and "throw interceptions on purpose" and "punt on third down". Are you guys serious? These suggestions are idiotic at best and do NOT make the other team feel or look any better. How would you feel being the losing team and having the ball literally handed to you because your defense couldn't produce stops and the winning team felt sad for you? That would be just as, if not more, embarrassing. And for the team doing that, how does that help them at all? Not only do you not get the experience for your younger players, but you are actually teaching them to do things incorrectly. Scoring 102 wasn't bad sportsmanship by or embarrassing for Don Bosco, it was just how good they were compared to their opponent.

It sucks that the other team's varsity players couldn't stop Don Bosco's freshmen last night. It really does. But seriously the final score was what it should have been.

This post was edited on 10/25 4:14 PM by nwiowahawkeyefan

Engin5driver, thats the point they were drunker than a skunk already. This is a forum, its not an English contest. You can always tell on here when someone cant come up with anything to say so they bash peoples English. Its a forum for gods sake. If you contracted the EMS service and they didnt show up sue there ass. A contract is a contract. Back to the fact, classless dump to play football. Only place I know that has only porta -potties and the announcer sitting on the track at a card table with a little speaker.

Originally posted by putt4dough:
I remember when Bosco started their program in04. They were horrible for years. They only had 20 some kids out. Congrats on turning this around, they went to 8 man i believe when they still didnt have participation maybe, not sure. I always heard rumor that you're wrestlers were never allowed to go out when the program first started, and when they did allow them that is when you started seeing success. Would love to know if accurate. Central did get a huge backlash at scoring 94 as well as other things. If you have success someone is always coming after you. I can't wait and do hope that Central and Don Bosco meet, it could be another epic game.
That was just a rumor, bosco wrestlers have been on the team since day 1 (and most of them were very poor football players) What you may have heard is wrestling supporters complaining because they thought football would injure the wrestlers for the season. Who would've thought in 10 seasons the wrestling team wouldn't be able to field a full a team, and the football team would be the dominate program at the school.

I'm glad to see a couple people siding with DB that aren't from our community. In fact, when getting a haircut today (while wearing a DB State Baseball shirt) a lady approached me and said "I'm surprised you're wearing that today." Now I had never met her or seen her before so I was taken aback, she then explained how she has heard about some of the backlash we are getting for this. This goes to show how much trouble people are causing in this whole mess. I didn't even know her and she felt sorry for the hellstorm of unneeded comments, enough to approach a stranger about.

Nobody is going to win in this, but for record's sake I will state my opinion on the topics at hand.

1. BEDs: Rules and regulations are there for a reason. To REGULATE. So there should be nothing said about that.

2. "Running up the score": I am obviously from DB but my opinion is in no way biased. If a team is outmatched to this extent in any sport, is it unfortunate? Yes. Should players be told to lie down? No. It is disgraceful to the other team more-so than just trying to run the ball to burn clock. So on this subject, no matter if a team I support is dishing it or receiving it, there isn't much to do about it. The game has a clock for a reason.

3. "Disrespectful fans": I have only seen or heard the crowd be disrespectful once or twice. One time being in a game back in 11-man vs. Preston (who is now Easton Valley). The refs in that game were calling one heck of a game...something like 30 penalties for Bosco to Preston's 3 or 4. This had been a problem with these officials in Preston games in the past we later found out, so people were no longer as agitated. So if someone could give an example or two of fan disrespect lately please do so. In fact, I'm not sure what was said exactly but rumor has it that TCT parents (post game) were saying some bad things about Bosco. I can't confirm this, again just word of mouth. But hat shows that hey...maybe Bosco isn't the only team to ever have a disrespectful fan or two. Does this skew my opinion about TCT's school or community? Not one bit.

Sir, with all due respect, are your eyes brown? Probably so, because you are entirely full of shit. I pointed out your "English" skills, or lack thereof, as a kind of corrective criticism to help you. Don't like the friendly advice, don't use it. I don't really care. Again, I will address your grossly false accusations, at this point, just to continue to show what an idiot you are.

1. "English contest"...really? LOL...now that my friend, is funny.
2. The contract between the school and the EMS service has been addressed, but thanks for your concern.
3. "Classless dump" Now this one deserves more attention. Yes there were porta potties in place. The field, concession stand, press box were created mostly, if not all from donations. The porta pots were an alternative to get the school thru until proper facilities could be built. You would be happy to know that the new concession stand and restroom facilities are complete. Thanks for your concern.
4. When the field opened, the home stands and press box/coaches box were completed as well. In other words, the announcer was in the press box from the first game. You may have seen the band's speakers and table, not sure. Anyway, it was 100% not the announcer.
5. "they were drunker than a skunk already"....and you know that how? Did you do a BAC on them? Did you do a field sobriety test on them? More false accusations that you spew forth. Are there people there who have had an adult beverage or two, probably so, just like at any sporting event. I guess not in the glass stadium that you reside in!

In closing, I offer these words from Willy Wonka, "Good day to you, sir.....I SAID, GOOD DAY!"

This post was edited on 10/25 9:27 PM by Engine5Driver

If I had the option to drop 100 points I would take it in a heartbeat. Playing all this college ball makes me relize take advantage of the opportunity in front of you. Score 100+ , be the best team you can. When you start worrying about people's feelings then you will LOSE. Do what needs to be done to win. If that means embarrassing the other team then so be it.

When I saw this score, I thought this is terrible. I do feel that starters should be able to play at least a series into the 3rd quarter. If a team works at it in the weight room, the coaches do their time with practice and film, and the other team does not, then the hard working team should not be punished and not be allowed to get significant playing time. When I say this, I feel that way in the 11 man game. In 8 man, schools play this not just for the size of school but because they just don't have the number of players to compete at the 11 man game. Evidently, this is not a problem for DB. There are 1A playoff teams that don't have 40 kids out. There are other ways to not score other than falling down and just making a mockery of the game. With the running clock, they can run sweeps and get out of bounds or throw long incomplete passes to waste a lot of time. I wonder how much time was left in the game when the last score happened. If there was a lot, why didn't they score more? If there was not a lot of time, they can definitely run the clock out. It looks like the 8 man game should have the 50 point rule so this crap does not happen anymore. Not just because of this game, but because of a lot of these incredible point spreads.

Originally posted by MorningsideMan11:
If I had the option to drop 100 points I would take it in a heartbeat. Playing all this college ball makes me relize take advantage of the opportunity in front of you. Score 100+ , be the best team you can. When you start worrying about people's feelings then you will LOSE. Do what needs to be done to win. If that means embarrassing the other team then so be it.
Funny! If DB would've started worrying about TCT feelings when they were up 90-6 at the end of the third quarter they would've lost. They NEEDED to get those extra two touchdowns to win.

A couple of people have mentioned bringing back the 50 point rule. Just as a suggestion for 8 man only... keep the current continuous clock rule but add a 70 point game over rule. .

This thread is none of my business, but I will comment anyway. First, I am not a DB supporter; nothing against them, it's just what they do is not relevant to me as I support a Class A team. In addition, the fact that they are a church school has zero bearing on the game/score. When you play everyone that can breathe and walk, including all your freshmen (based on ingame tweets from observers), you have done all you can do to be fair. You have to be fair to YOUR last stringers that have endured a long, tough season of practice (as others have pointed out) by not limiting what they do when they get their chance to play. The suggestions that people put out there, such as taking knee after knee, are just plain degrading to the team that is getting obliterated (as pointed out by several commentators). Such measures take away any remaining threads of dignity the losing team has left. Eliminating the 50 point mercy rule was a big mistake for just this reason.

everyone who didn't go to the game and is against what happened on Friday. you have no room to talk on this thread if you don't agree with it keep your opinion to your self. the freshman played the whole second half and yeah they weren't coached by the varsity coaches they were coached by the JV coach. So your saying that the freshman who wont play another game the rest of the year and who went to practice all year and worked just as hard as everyone else don't deserve a chance to play. And if you want us to take a knee on the goal line or punt on 3rd down. than you would just make a thread on how we have bad sportsmanship for embarrassing the other team and ourselves for not trying and giving up. its a no win situation. Also to all those people who say that they should have just quit, yeah because that's a good example isn't it quitting when your down.

Good ol DarkThunder #61.

The biggest internet tough guy of all time.

People have an opinion, and to debunk their feelings, you drum up game scores from 1919 and 1931.

Nobody who posts on this board was even born yet, big fella.

And, B, the game has changed tremendously since then.
Sportsmanship and civility of the game has changed exponentially since then.

100+ points is too many.

Pekin put up 90 on Van Buren a few years back and the outcry was thick then.
WB played VB later in the year and was up 49-0 after the 1st quarter. The JV team played from then on. And, the JV team could manage just 14 points. Coach Pedersen would never allow a score to be run up.

Next time you feel like being an internet tough guy, which is every time you type your drivel, at least be realistic and logical.

Using an example from teams in the Hoover and Wilson administrations is completely useless.

I got mad respect for Bosco!! Dropping 100+ points in a game? That's crazy! When you start worrying about other teams feelings then you will take it easy. If you take it easy one game it will carry over to the next game. Go hard and take care of business. If that involves embarrassing the other team then so be it. If they suck that bad then they shouldn't have a team or just forfeit for wasting a good teams practice time on them. Don't take ANYONE lightly.

Originally posted by brewcrewman1:
A couple of people have mentioned bringing back the 50 point rule. Just as a suggestion for 8 man only... keep the current continuous clock rule but add a 70 point game over rule. .
Why make a separate mercy rule for 8-man? Is there any precedent for a team coming back from 50 points down? 8-man is known for big leads evaporating quickly, but a 50-point mercy rule would still be just fine for all classes, IMO.

I have read that parochial schools in Illinois have to play up a class. Will Iowa ever consider this? Also how many DB players live in Gilbertvillle?

Originally posted by holymoly1:
I have read that parochial schools in Illinois have to play up a class. Will Iowa ever consider this? Also how many DB players live in Gilbertvillle?
A lot. Might get a few kids from Jesup but the majority are from Gilbertville.

While I know this is not popular I wouldn't mind making private/perochial schools equal 1.25 beds. They usually have all parents that are extemely involved since they are paying. While the public school has to take everyone in disrict. The extra .25 would not make the really small schools to go up a level in most cases.

Originally posted by rs71:
Wait, the Gazette acknowledged that Don Bosco exists!! This is news!
They don't typically cover the Waterloo area; they usually only go that far from Cedar Rapids during state tournaments and such, and even then, they rarely compete directly with the Courier. It's not a bias against Don Bosco, regardless of what you might believe.

This post was edited on 10/26 11:22 AM by tm33_08

By my count DB's freshman scored 14 points and 1.5(oops 2) tackes. I doubt I'm exactly correct but in the ballpark.
This post was edited on 10/26 3:03 PM by roosterk

Iron Doc..Great Post !! To tm33...why a separate rule you ask? Because 8 man in general is such a fast paced high scoring game is why. 50 pointing in 11 man I would be willing to guess probably happened in games anywhere from the late 3rd quarter and on. At least in those games with no continuous clock non starters probably were getting some decent reps. With the 8 man game heck as we have seen some of those games could be over before half time with the 50 point rule. Thus what gets lost? Well extra playing time for the jv/freshman. The band does not get to do their performance that they had been putting practice in for. Oh by the way concession stands would take a hit. Maybe the little kids were going to play at halftime..woops game over 5 minutes left in first half...guess we wont be seeing them perform. Maybe there was a little girl's cheerleading performance or a HS girl's dance team going to perform..woops aint going to happen. The list goes on and on. Thus some of the reasons I was proposing a continuous clock with a 70 point max for 8 man.

"But from what I've read on Twitter, Don Bosco had their freshmen backups in as early as the second quarter. Honestly, what is a team supposed to do?"

If DB would have had their freshmen in and only had 2.0 tackles in a half and a bit, TC would have scored 100. Don't believe everything you read on twitter. My information came from quick stat reported by DB.

This post was edited on 10/26 2:57 PM by roosterk

This post was edited on 10/26 3:03 PM by roosterk

As a former player I can honestly say, the stats on line are NOT correct. They are ballpark in most cases but some stats are way lower than the reality and some higher. Chances are, at that point in the game, stats weren't recorded properly. So to use your logic as well...you can't believe everything you read.

I'm not really sure what side of the fence to sit on this one. First, I do feel that nearly all the negative posts are at least focused on the adults/coaches and not the kids. If you are upset about this, then I hope that's where you focus because the players don't have much control over this. Also, I absolutely do not agree with telling players to fumble a ball, or throw an interception, or purposely go down. I agree that the kids should play hard while they are out there.

As an individual that was not at the game, my question to those that were there would be what the play selection/calls looked like from about the mid-1st quarter point and on were? I'm assuming runs, but what kind? Dives, sweeps, reverses, bootlegs, etc.? Maybe what I'm going to say occurred so i'm saying this as someone uninformed of this particular situation. In my opinion, I do believe that coaches have the opportunity to run the clock down strategically without embarassing the other team with kneel downs, etc. I think you really choose your plays wisely and keep the ball in up the middle of the field where it is more likely for tackles to happen rather than testing speed on the outside. I think you can utilize your full play clock and with running clock, I'd have to believe you can use a good 45 seconds to a minute per play. I also think you can get some guys a little out of position and have them run the ball or feed those players that may be more your short yardage guys to pick up 3-5 yards per carry, especially if your 3rd string players are that good. I guess the point I have is that I really do think that it is a tough situation, but I do think there are ways for coaches to minimize the damage (and this applies to all of those teams putting 90+ points up with the other team get a score or two or less) without disrespecting other teams by making the game look like a circus. Maybe Don Bosco coaches did this and that's just the way it shook out, but i just think that with the running clock for 3 quarters, strategic coaching could keep any situation from getting so bad.

Additionally, when the 2nd/3rd string players were brought in, was this just on offense or was it both offense and defense? I'm hopeful for both because this could also affect the time of possession for TC that would have limited the amount of time DB had to score.

Originally posted by tm33_08:

Originally posted by brewcrewman1:
Why make a separate mercy rule for 8-man? Is there any precedent for a team coming back from 50 points down? 8-man is known for big leads evaporating quickly, but a 50-point mercy rule would still be just fine for all classes, IMO.
They already have one. 8-man starts continuous clock after 1st quarter.

How about extending the play clock in all classes by 10-15 seconds as soon as 35 point rule comes into effect? That will really add up over 3 quarters. Also, make a 50 point rule where the clock continues to run after touchdowns are scored too. That will take a good chunk of time out of the game that keeps the score in check and doesn't pressure anybody to not do their best. Milk the clock and run your offense.

Agree, when on the field play to your fullest potentional.

The play calling was OK, simple sweeps, dives etc.., only 1 pass attemnpt, being passing is the weak part of their O they could have used this game for pratice but doesn't matter. They blocked TC tacklers and plays worked as designed. People saying their freshman were in 2nd quarter are exaggerating, I've been doing stat's off/on for 15 year, I WAG it sometimes, I have to think everybody doing stats does occasionally. Freshmen playing over half the game with total of 2 tackes, fine off by 2x, 4 tackles doesn't = freshmen playing 2.5 quarters.

When it is as clear as day that your 3rd string can still score in 2-3 plays, time for your JV, TC had 2 Seniors and 1 junior left on the field at that point and DB coaches would have known that (started with 2 junior).

Once into continous clock, the leading team should try to match to the best of their ability to slow down scoring.

Having watched both I prefer the 35 point rule vs 50, Fast scoring is just a part of 8-player, the kids know it, just part of the game.

Some think since TC did a pass to the FB first play and he scored on a 45ish yard reception it irritated DB so they didn't back off, I don't really know, only DB coaches would know I guess. But the size of the D line at the end of the game was still pretty impressive. Imagine I could find a tape and check the numbers to see how many freshmen were playing, but l'll leave that to someone else. Don't know how it could have been with only 2ish tackles between the 4 of them.

I think you could already take 50 seconds between plays, I don't think they'd ever call a delay of game at that point.

I had thought going into this game thinking DB would only bring 26ish players that they wouldn't be able to match up. I was a little relieved to see the whole team of 46. My thinking was they could and would match up to slow down the scoring.

This post was edited on 10/28 10:22 AM by roosterk

Originally posted by B2B 14:
As a former player I can honestly say, the stats on line are NOT correct. They are ballpark in most cases but some stats are way lower than the reality and some higher. Chances are, at that point in the game, stats weren't recorded properly. So to use your logic as well...you can't believe everything you read.
Your coaches enter Quickstats, 12 points scored by freshman. Quit trying to defend something that can't be defended. Face it the DB abbreviation fits.

Okay now you're resorting to personal shots? I said previously on another thread I was done posting about this game. But this is not about the game AT all. I assume you weren't there. So do you know the facts? Did you count the plays? You just categorized a whole community under a disgraceful name. I know coach enter Quickstats do you think I'm stupid? There were MULTIPLE cases while I played where JV players (who got varsity time) would mention their stats not being recorded. If you want to watch the film and record every play, tackle, player who made the tackle, and then compare to Quickstats numbers be my guest. But please do not call a community "DBs." You have over 2,000 posts on this site. This is the first time I can remember seeing your name, especially on this thread. So either you aren't from an 8-man school and you're going out of your way to make a VERY unnecessary comment, or you have some problems. If you think all stats on Quickstats are 100% correct then you are sadly mistaken.

Longtime lurker, first time posting.

Simple question, if the head coach of the other team would have been a brother or close friend of the DB coach, would he have found a way to keep the score down? Pretty sure he would have. Not at the game but just have to think there had to be some way they could have slowed it down. DB didn't do themselves any favors in the public perception department here. There is a lot of jealousy and dislike for them already and this fuels the fire. Mind you, I'm not in that group but know quite a few who feel that way and it's obvious reading comments, even before this game.

I will say I'm in the group who thought they would be down quite a bit this year without Hogan. So obviously they are doing something right. I'll bet they won't let this happen again, with the backlash going on. At least I hope that's the case.

Originally posted by B2B 14:
Okay now you're resorting to personal shots? I said previously on another thread I was done posting about this game. But this is not about the game AT all. I assume you weren't there. So do you know the facts? Did you count the plays? You just categorized a whole community under a disgraceful name. I know coach enter Quickstats do you think I'm stupid? There were MULTIPLE cases while I played where JV players (who got varsity time) would mention their stats not being recorded. If you want to watch the film and record every play, tackle, player who made the tackle, and then compare to Quickstats numbers be my guest. But please do not call a community "DBs." You have over 2,000 posts on this site. This is the first time I can remember seeing your name, especially on this thread. So either you aren't from an 8-man school and you're going out of your way to make a VERY unnecessary comment, or you have some problems. If you think all stats on Quickstats are 100% correct then you are sadly mistaken.
Let's start with DB, it isn't a community, it isn't a district, it's a school. Obviously Quickstats isn't perfect but I'm guess the scoring is right. Previously DB's scoring single game high was 86 and no freshman had scored. Now they have topped that with 102 and your freshmen have tallied two scores. Therefore we can surmise that your staffs threshold for giving way to the freshmen is somewhere between 86 and 90.

As for my credentials? They are none of your business. IowaPreps is an internet websites that makes this free forum available. If you don't like what's being said her, move on.

My final comment on this subject is if your AD had a pair he'd suspend your Head Coach for the first round of the playoffs because there are too many ways not to score 102 points.

Have a nice life.

"where do you get 4 freshman??"

DB supports said their freshmen were in early in the 2nd quarter.
This post was edited on 10/26 7:36 PM by roosterk

There WERE freshmen in the game or ONLY freshmen in the game in the 2nd quarter? If the coach is very good, he can find ways to keep the score under 100.

Didn't read this and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Make it into a few different paragraphs/sections and maybe I'll read it.
Originally posted by Hawk0990:
Bosco is hated because of their success. Plain and simple. If the haters posting are adults, you should be embarrassed. Apparently everyone has forgotten how Bosco only won one game in 2010. Bosco has been on the receiving end of repeated beatings year after year until a new coaching staff was hired. People should get their facts straight, Bosco can not "lie" about their numbers for the beds. You people are showing how uninformed and how super UNintelligent you are. Did you know Bosco's 3rd grade class has 4 boys in it? I did my research before posting! My point, Bosco's numbers are dropping, and the best choice for the school's future is to play 8 man. What class you are in, is not determined by talent, participation numbers, or coaching abilities. It says a lot for Bosco's school, parents, and community, that the participation numbers are so high. I am embarrassed for the people who are posting some of these posts. Some of you people should hang your heads for your uneducated, ridiculous, untrue posts! Get the facts before you post. Regardless of the score, people would bash Bosco. Always will, of course, until Bosco starts losing. Then everyone will be happy! Let's say Bosco's FRESHMAN took a knee at the goal line or fumbled on purpose in the 4th qtr like the haters "claim" they should have....then all of you complainers would be on here saying how Bosco embarrassed Tri county and how un-classy that was. It is a no-win situation for Bosco because the haters will complain no matter what Bosco does. Get over yourselves and I'll send you some tissues to wipe your tears. Now, dedicate some of your time to busting on some of the other teams last night that "ran the score up"(Guthrie Center 99 and Newell Fonda 92). Oh, wait, they are not Don Bosco, so no one will bash them. By the way, the highest scoring high school game was the 256 points by Haven, Kansas in 1972....just to address another uneducated poster! If you don't like the 102 score stop wasting your time bashing Bosco and go complain to the state. Bosco doesn't make the rules, or break the rules. If Bosco was as "disrespectful and un-classy" as all the haters think they are, the score would have been similar to Haven, Kansas's score of 256 last night. If the haters on this board were "classy people" they'd be on here giving the Bosco boys credit for their hard work and dedication. To the Bosco community, football players, and coaches....I tip my hat to you. You have created an amazing football team and best of luck to you at the playoffs, you deserve the success you have accomplished. To all the complainers, thanks for the Saturday morning comedy! Haters keep on hating!!! And Bosco, I hope you keep accomplishing your well deserved success!!!

Bosco System. That includes Immaculate conception middle school and elementary. All 3 are different schools part of Bosco System Catholic Schools. By targeting Don Bosco, you are attacking a hypothetical member of the Bosco System family. Which includes every family and child involved. Every coach, player, and student. All supporters and fans. So yes, it is a community. Maybe you weren't from a tight knit community or school like DB so you wouldn't understand.

As far as if the AD has nuts? Really? You're a disgrace. If you "had a pair" you wouldn't hide behind your computer screen sir. If you are basing your argument off of the fact that this is a free public forum, that's true. It's meant for people who care about the sport and specific class they are posting under. NOT in ANY way for people like you to come take shots from behind a computer screen. If you're that upset, which it seems you are, you must be really personally effected by this tragedy.

Just a fun bit of trivia info...the game got an article on SB Nation's website. Comments are unbiased and nobody mentions personal shots towards either school like you have. Comments like you have made have no place on this site. I never meant to start a riot or make anyone mad but clearly saying something unbiased and TRUE from a former player's POV is very frowned upon by yourself. I'm sorry that's the case, and I hope you can take this apology and grow up.

Have a nice day. Because I know I've had a great life!

"My final comment on this subject is if your AD had a pair
he'd suspend your Head Coach for the first round of the playoffs
because there are too many ways not to score 102 points."

Are you stupid Suspend the head coach? for what being successful and scoring points? or because you want to see them lose because they don't have a head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT