ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs and Tigahs again…

Kwyjibo was a good dude. BeattieFeathers was a first class prick. Evol was a pretty good dude. kwyjibo use to call me and talk about what dipshits he had on the board. Finally got tired of being an admin
Funny. I became a mod on DawgChat for a bit and talked to kwyjibo a time or two. Evol was good. RickyVol was my nemesis.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Funny. I became a mod on DawgChat for a bit and talked to kwyjibo a time or two. Evol was good. RickyVol was my nemesis.
Haven’t talked to him in probably 15 years. Not sure what Jeff is up to these days? Does he still post on the Vols pay board? I’m a feeloader, so I don’t bother with the pay sites

Kwyjibo was a good dude. BeattieFeathers was a first class prick. Evol was a pretty good dude. kwyjibo use to call me and talk about what dipshits he had on the board. Finally got tired of being an admin

He turned into a head case…his contrarian act got old

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Yes but, as it turns out, I’m a forgiving man. A good example of that is my patience with @Bill_D in spite of his habitual bullying of me on this forum. I’ve even had to give him the:
eye-witness-emoji.jpg
Are you saying I’m bullying you for saying you wish you were a graduate of UAT? That’s not bullying. That’s a fact.
Congratulations

Doesn’t change the fact we pulled your pants down at your house
No. It doesn’t. But it indicates substantial improvement has been made since we played you.

Are you saying I’m bullying you for saying you wish you were a graduate of UAT? That’s not bullying. That’s a fact.

No. It doesn’t. But it indicates substantial improvement has been made since we played you.

Or you matched up better with Alabama than us

Whatever helps you sleep better I guess

You don’t remember him pitching a fit at someone (aw?) for questioning his integrity on a bet? He absolutely said he was gonna send someone to brake his legs in a parking lot.
Does anyone else remember?
Yep. I do.

But @Bill_D promotes and supports violence as we’ve seen with his undying love for a man that falcon punches women and another man that brutally electrocuted a young man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT