ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs and Tigahs again…

Well, regardless of what happens in the SECCG, one thing the guys like you will know is that Kelly and LSU pissed all over Saban and AL’s season this year. (For you not being nice in a nice discussion. )

Salty. Congrats on finally winning one in Baton Rouge...understandable that your fans stormed the field.

Lawd, that Michigan schedule

lKFoYnw.jpg

It sure is, and I have never been more excited about an ass kicking that bammer didn’t administer. That fat pasty liberal fck talked shit all week.
Dude needs to spend a little more time in the weight room and less at the training table.

This would be one of the more oddball ways to get run off. At least there’s usually a good story that comes along with a board change. There was a damn brawl between Cincinnati and Xavier that brought a lot of attention to that board.

Some random tard that has had an account for 8 years without a post showing up and bitching isn’t as good of a story.

This would be one of the more oddball ways to get run off. At least there’s usually a good story that comes along with a board change. There was a damn brawl between Cincinnati and Xavier that brought a lot of attention to that board.

Some random tard that has had an account for 8 years without a post showing up and bitching isn’t as good of a story.
Remember the guy on the Kent St site? Some body called him a pussy and another told him to fvck off. Boom. We were done shortly after.

Remember the guy on the Kent St site? Some body called him a pussy and another told him to fvck off. Boom. We were done shortly after.

Ha true, at least that dude had been around. Granted he was basically talking to himself on that site.

It became a giant turd fest over there. I used to post a lot there when BeattieFeathers and Dick Nixon were around. Kwyjibo the mod then.
Kwyjibo was a good dude. BeattieFeathers was a first class prick. Evol was a pretty good dude. kwyjibo use to call me and talk about what dipshits he had on the board. Finally got tired of being an admin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT