ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs and Tigahs again…

Looks to be that way. It also looks likely there will be only one SEC representative, possibly two B1G and…..TCU or…..? in the PO’s

You're probably right...but it gets sticky if Meatchicken and tOSU play a "game of the century" and it's a nail-biter.
Since the SEC top 2 usually win their semis and most other Conf champs are usually embarrassed by 2-3 TDs, Clemson has been the only exception. TOSU one year.
I’m pretty sure the road workers would be in. They should put out warnings for small farm animals in any case.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You discounting LSU’s chances against GA? A reporter ask a member what would happen if LSU beat GA. He answered, “Chaos.”
It will be one of the worst beat downs in the history of the SECC. LSU playing away from home = Miss St. Mismatch and a waste of game time. The great thing is the coonasses get knocked out of a top tier bowl with a 3rd ass kicking.

You discounting LSU’s chances against GA? A reporter ask a member what would happen if LSU beat GA. He answered, “Chaos.”

It's possible, anything always is, but it would be a pretty big upset. UGA will come into that game likely a 14-18 point favorite.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
No matter who wins the game there will be 2 SEC teams.
Not so sure of that this year.

As mentioned above by 1137:
“..but it gets sticky if Meatchicken and tOSU play a "game of the century" and it's a nail-biter.”
Indeed, if ^ happens, there will be two B1G teams. PAC 12: OR is out, UCLA out, USC is unimpressive but one loss.

“..but it gets sticky if Meatchicken and tOSU play a "game of the century" and it's a nail-biter.”
Indeed, if ^ happens, there will be two B1G teams. PAC 12: OR is out, UCLA out, USC is unimpressive but one loss.

Strength of schedule is a joke

Literally only play each other

Reactions: GwinnettDawg

IfLSU loses and Michigan loses TN gets the nod.over Michigan. As I said, regardless of who wins the. SEC likely gets 2, if TCU wins out they get it plus OHio State.

It will be one of the worst beat downs in the history of the SECC. LSU playing away from home = Miss St. Mismatch and a waste of game time. The great thing is the coonasses get knocked out of a top tier bowl with a 3rd ass kicking.
Well, regardless of what happens in the SECCG, one thing the guys like you will know is that Kelly and LSU pissed all over Saban and AL’s season this year. (For you not being nice in a nice discussion. )

Reactions: mobala_tiger62
And IL (who beat IA) has Mich coming up, IF IA wins out (and because they beat Purdue) the Hawks will be in the B1GCG. Not so sure I’d agree the schedules being a joke, B1G is a slugfest week In and Out.

I like you and all…but the west is God Awful and the east isn’t much better sans osu and Michigan

I like you and all…but the west is God Awful and the east isn’t much better sans osu and Michigan

Sagarin ratings have the Big 10-West as the 2nd worst power 5 conference/division, only one worse is ACC Coastal

1) Big 12
2) SEC West
3) Big10 East
4) Pac12 North
5) SEC East
6) ACC Atlantic
7) Pac12 South
8) Big 10 West
9) American
10) ACC Coastal

I get you want TN to possibly snag that 4th PO spot, I’m just saying I can see the committee spreading the love around……unless a conference has two clear selections

Sagarin ratings have the Big 10-West as the 2nd worst power 5 conference/division, only one worse is ACC Coastal

1) Big 12
2) SEC West
3) Big10 East
4) Pac12 North
5) SEC East
6) ACC Atlantic
7) Pac12 South
8) Big 10 West
9) American
10) ACC Coastal
No doubt the B1G west is soft this year.

I get you want TN to possibly snag that 4th PO spot, I’m just saying I can see the committee spreading the love around……unless a conference has two clear selections

SOS

Bama is 1
Tennessee is 2
UGA is 4

Ohio state is 8 because they played outside the conference with ND

Michigan SOS is 32…woof

Top teams in big west…not a joke…ok

Illinois is 52
Iowa 25
Purdue 27
Minnesota is 46

SOS