ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one sick of it?

GoEagle is the one that put that tidbit out there. I believe that he has the burdon of proof on this one. I am not privy to all of the details but it will be interesting to see who Eagle throws out there as the "coach". I do know that when I was at the Pekin wrestling tournament McBeth knew several people including the football coach so I think he does have family there and he has lived there. Where is Eagle anyway?

0003.gif

Yeah a lineman who doesn't start won the semi final game 45-21 and the championship 35-0. These accusations get more funny as the winning streak gets bigger, I am just excited for what the next excuse is..can't get more ridiculous then that.
laugh.r191677.gif

you asked me to give a name of the coach.

ok, so i was a bit off when i say it was a coach. McBeth not only was recruited to RHS but lives with one of the 2013 team's main contributors. Think he wears #11.

Originally posted by GoEagles23:
you asked me to give a name of the coach.

ok, so i was a bit off when i say it was a coach. McBeth not only was recruited to RHS but lives with one of the 2013 team's main contributors. Think he wears #11.

So, the kid is from West Liberty, goes to Pekin after a family matter persists, and then goes to Regina? Makes sense.

This post was edited on 12/27 5:53 PM by WBBearsFollower

This post was edited on 12/27 5:54 PM by WBBearsFollower

While your public school kids and parents are complaining, Catholic school kids will wake up tomorrow morning at 6 and have a full weight room. Ask all the public school teams that are very successful, and I bet its the same thing. Its no simple recipe. Its called work. I'll bet that the teams (Catholic and Public) that are the most successful, have the best weight room attendance.

Originally posted by Drake_Mallard:
While your public school kids and parents are complaining, Catholic school kids will wake up tomorrow morning at 6 and have a full weight room. Ask all the public school teams that are very successful, and I bet its the same thing. Its no simple recipe. Its called work. I'll bet that the teams (Catholic and Public) that are the most successful, have the best weight room attendance.
you're right. nothing ever happens behind closed doors. never.
my apology for thinking otherwise.
viva la Regals

Though it is fairly obvious that Regina hits the weights and hits them hard, and I cannot discredit that effect on their incredible run, let's not put all the credit on the weight room theory. Yes, I know most successful programs also have an excellent attendance for their weight room, but that is not what ALL the hard work is about. And I know those who are touting the weight room realize this. Size helps, but I also know of a few programs that lift like crazy, but don't do much better than .500. Is is a combination of things. Let's not leave out, practice attendance, running plays correctly, blocking footwork, being in cardiovascular shape, coaches watching film and developing a good plan, kids executing that plan, and coaches making adjustments and kids buying into those adjustments. ALL of these things take hard work and dedication.

So it wasn't a coach? Good to see some folks can admit when they missed on something. As far as nothing going on behind closed doors fairly certain that only happens at Regina, there are never any eyebrow raising "moves" of families or open enrollment situations. On a side note the weight room doors are open to all people who want to pay and attend the summer lifting and speed programs at Regina. I know some public school kids who have attended and talked about the difference in the programs that they have at their school.

Sorry but I need a little help trying to keep up... is/was #11's Dad a coach for ICR?
or is this just another "that's what I heard" senario?
I've seen ICR play a few games this past year. The thing that jumped out at me is the diversity of formations/plays etc.. that they ran. & Defense was very physical & very very athletic.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

but if you hear it directly from a coach who is very close to the player we are speaking of then its probably false, right?

yeah, i was thinking the same thing.

I don't know the exact times but I thought they each started at Regina, went to City for two years and returned to Regina. Bryan sat out his Junior year of football as a transfer.

Originally posted by cidhawkeye:
So a Regina coach told you this?
why would it necessarily have to be a Regina coach?
He has been at Regina for 1 year out of his 16/17. Perhaps he has made friends outside the Regina community.

It does happen once in a while.

The purpose of a question is to get an answer to that question. I am not sure how where the kid has lived or whether he has any friends outside of the Regina community has to do with the a simple question directed at someone else. The answer is a simple yes or no. I have quoted the post from earlier in the thread.

"but if you hear it directly from a coach who is very close to the player we are speaking of then its probably false, right?"

A follow up on this as well, please define "very close", if I am "very close" to someone I have a pretty good idea where they are living, especially if that is someone who could fill a need for my team.

Originally posted by cidhawkeye:
The purpose of a question is to get an answer to that question. I am not sure how where the kid has lived or whether he has any friends outside of the Regina community has to do with the a simple question directed at someone else. The answer is a simple yes or no. I have quoted the post from earlier in the thread.

"but if you hear it directly from a coach who is very close to the player we are speaking of then its probably false, right?"

A follow up on this as well, please define "very close", if I am "very close" to someone I have a pretty good idea where they are living, especially if that is someone who could fill a need for my team.
read what you responded with. read what he said to you.

even a recent public HS grad with my limited intelligence can figure this one out. but that is why i am in a class at the UI on Logic right now: to figure simple things out.

follow the bread crumbs, CID. I am betting you will figure it out like I have.
Eagles must be a college kid like me but he has a difficulty when communicating his point.
I was going to spell it out for you but I will await GoEagles' response, if he has one.

In addition, if you are making a reference to a kid "filling a need for my team". Dude is 6'3, 270. That fills a need for pretty much everybody's school.

I have an idea on where the bread crumb trail goes. I am waiting on the answer. I get tired of people who "know for a fact" or present their opinions as facts. On a side note the logic class you are taking may not be much of a help when posting on threads like this
smile.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT