ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama is # 1 again

There is no larger point in than that. As for as leaving out the sentence as I said you pick and choose for your agenda and I wouldn’t have been surprised, but they clearly said even if you had the disease the vaccine would give you better protection. That is the major point. Get vaccinated even if you had the Covid. No way around it.

There's plenty of way around it. I have an 8 foot fence for my dog that likes to jump fences, and you have a 5 foot fence for your dog. You are telling me I need to add an additional foot to my fence to protect everybody else in the neighborhood, simply because I can.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
That’s not true. Delta came from India where hardly anyone is vaccinated.

That doesn't invalidate my point. The vaccine doesn't work as well against Delta because it has a higher viral load and the vaccine protection starts to decline after 6 months. It isn't a vaccine resistant strain.

Also of note, outside of trials, nobody in the world was vaccinated when Delta was first discovered.

The report didn’t basically prove me wrong. There are other people saying other things. If you didn’t have the disease vaccination helps. If you did have it it helps. They went around a long block but that is how you should summarize it.

I'm stunned...let's call it the vapors, over this response.

I'm stunned...let's call it the vapors, over this response.
If you are going to believe any of the stuff you have to believe the last sentence. Otherwise why believe any of it. If you haven’t had Covid you should protect yourself as much gas possible from getting it by vaccination. If you have had it you can get it again and you should protect yourself as much as possible by being vaccinated. Husky’s report said vaccination .in conjunction with the antibodies would protect you more than the antibodies alone. Black and white. Right there. You are one who Said he wanted a good reason to take the shot.

Last edited:
This is going to be like trying to get him to admit any flaws with LSU. It’s always black and white, no grey areas allowed.

If you are going to believe any of the stuff you have to believe the last sentence. Otherwise why believe any of it. If you haven’t had Covid you should protect yourself as much gas possible from getting it by vaccination. If you have had it you can get it again and you should protect yourself as much as possible by being vaccinated. Husky’s report said vaccination .in conjunction with the antibodies would protect you more than the antibodies alone. Black and white. Right there. You are one who Said he wanted a good reason to take the shot.

You said vaccine antibodies were superior to natural antibodies. I listed two studies that clearly stated otherwise. You ignored those studies and stated the same thing again.

You, to no ones surprise, haven't admitted that you were FOS. That's what we're discussing here Bill.

Probably about time to deflect, eh? That’s my prediction.

That’s not true. Delta came from India where hardly anyone is vaccinated.

Most scientists are in fact telling us that vaccine resistant strains will almost certainly come from the vaccinated. That makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

That's not me being an anti-vaxxer...I'm scheduled to be vaccinated tomorrow. Unfortunately I won't be able to get the jab, however, as I apparently have the freaking flu (two negative covid tests today).

Most scientists are in fact telling us that vaccine resistant strains will almost certainly come from the vaccinated. That makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

That's not me being an anti-vaxxer...I'm scheduled to be vaccinated tomorrow. Unfortunately I won't be able to get the jab, however, as I apparently have the freaking flu (two negative covid tests today).

correct. The vaccinated are shedding the new variants. We rushed to get a vaccine out while the virus was still running wide open and at full strength. The strength of the virus allowed it to mutate. The vaccinated are now super spreaders. Hindsight is 20/20, but we should have probably waited a little while longer before getting the vaccine out. Let herd immunity start to to take care of things.

correct. The vaccinated are shedding the new variants. We rushed to get a vaccine out while the virus was still running wide open and at full strength. The strength of the virus allowed it to mutate. The vaccinated are now super spreaders. Hindsight is 20/20, but we should have probably waited a little while longer before getting the vaccine out. Let herd immunity start to to take care of things.

Eh to this point I'm not sure I've seen much on any variants that are suspected to have mutated out of vaccinated populations. The concern is certainly there, I just haven't seen any evidence to suggest it has happened yet. Delta that is causing all the current problems was identified last December, in fact I'm not sure any of the "variants of concern" were identified in 2021, I think they were all identified in 2020.

I'm not sold yet on the vaccinated being super spreaders, though I can see where the idea comes from. With significantly less symptoms, but still sick, they might be more likely to go out and conduct their regular business. Many probably also think their mask helps protect others (it doesn't) if they are indeed sick, so they could be spreading it more than they know. There's no direct evidence for this yet though.

On the other side of that coin, Delta ran through India something awful back in March/April/May, and there were virtually no vaccinated people in the country then.

You are dead wrong. Masks and social distancing kept the country going. They significantly lowered the “ Load” of Corona Virus” available to infect. They also significantly lowered the load of flu virus. You answers about the flu are laughable. The vaccine will also protect you better than the antibodies over the long haul and you should get vaccinated.

I don’t give a rat’s ass whether you people get vaccinated or wear a mask or not. Be part of the problem and not the solution. This is my last answer on the subject. I’ll be back to talk football if that happens.

Going into the way-back machine for this thread, but just wanted to put this out there. The CDC (of all places) released this study today. Vaccinated with no prior infection were twice as likely to end up in the hospital during the Delta wave than unvaccinated with prior infection.

Edit: Vaccinated without prior infection were also 3x more likely to get infected than the unvaccinated with prior infection.

Be A pArT oF tHe PrObLeM aNd NoT tHe SoLuTiOn.

FJfXU0mXoAM055r

Last edited:
[Bill said] You are dead wrong. Masks and social distancing kept the country going. They significantly lowered the “ Load” of Corona Virus” available to infect. They also significantly lowered the load of flu virus. You answers about the flu are laughable. The vaccine will also protect you better than the antibodies over the long haul and you should get vaccinated.

Good Lord... Bill is/was nothing more than a walking talking shill for the Fauci Tripe Review. MASKS (?) kept the country rolling??? LMAO... even well-fitted N95 have proven marginal... and millions are just pulling up a T-shirt around their faces...

Guess it doesn't make sense to Bill and his sheeple how can one walk into a restaurant with a crappy mask on, sit at a table eating, drinking, laughing, going to the bathroom with no mask... then put it back on to leave. Right.

Still don't believe the media has been lying to you every step of the way? You can see the data in the chart I posted above. Here's the initial CNN headline

FJgfwf8WUAINdEf
To be fair, it’s not @Bill_D or “his science” you’re arguing with here. This, like most of his LSU athletics’ fake news, is bullschit he copied and pasted from TigerDroppings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT