ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama is # 1 again

Unvaccinated here. Feeling good as usual.

Between masks, and multiple masks, and vaccine works, and vaccine doesn’t work, and Hack Fauci running the show, and a drooling pawn that molests kids as our country’s leader, I think I’ll pass on putting that poison in my body. If I get the virus again, I’ll kick its ass like I did the first time.

I’m part owner of an upscale bourbon/cigar bar in Nashville. I will go there tonight, maskless of course, where I will enjoy the finest scotch and sit amongst my friends while we talk about the upcoming college football season and laugh at how disgustingly pathetic liberals are.

Between masks, and multiple masks, and vaccine works, and vaccine doesn’t work, and Hack Fauci running the show, and a drooling pawn that molests kids as our country’s leader, I think I’ll pass on putting that poison in my body. If I get the virus again, I’ll kick its ass like I did the first time.

I’m part owner of an upscale bourbon/cigar bar in Nashville. I will go there tonight, maskless of course, where I will enjoy the finest scotch and sit amongst my friends while we talk about the upcoming college football season and laugh at how disgustingly pathetic liberals are.

Next time I'm in Nashville, drinks are on you!

Reactions: BamaFan1137

10 yr Old Pappy? and I’m down

I do business in Nashville from time to time. Send me the name of your place (email so no dirty libs reading this show up and take a shit in on the floor) and I'll bring my customers there when we need evening entertainment.

Since on this board I am classified as a pathetically stupid liberal, educate me on how the vaccine is poison.

I prefer facts, not opinions.

Since on this board I am classified as a pathetically stupid liberal, educate me on how the vaccine is poison.

I prefer facts, not opinions.

If you think people who already have antibodies should vaccinate simply because the state says I should, it is a fact that you are a pathetically stupid liberal.

FWIW I doubt that you agree with your lib brethren on this point...but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Reasoned
Despite the fact that I have more antibodies than most people who are vaccinated?

I guess I'm a dumbass then.
I can see your argument about having antibodies from a previous infection. I don't understand those who haven't had Covid refusing to get a safe, proven vaccine.

Interesting article. I've read others that state that I likely have more, and more robust, antibodies than people who have been vaccinated. No, I didn't save the link.

No one knows how long the antibodies will last...from either source.

I can see your argument about having antibodies from a previous infection. I don't understand those who haven't had Covid refusing to get a safe, proven vaccine.

Safe and proven. I can get on board with proven more than safe I guess. We don't yet know what we don't know.

Probably safe? I can agree with that. Proven safe? Context matters.

Reactions: Reasoned
If you think people who already have antibodies should vaccinate simply because the state says I should, it is a fact that you are a pathetically stupid liberal.

FWIW I doubt that you agree with your lib brethren on this point...but maybe I'm wrong.
No one is talking to some who has had it but the macho attitude about vaccination, calling it poison and alluding to the Covid as a government conspiracy is causing people who should be vaccinated to not be. As a result the rate of people infected is dramatically increasing rapidly. 98% of the people who are getting it are unvaccinated. People who keep saying loudly I ain’t getting vaccinated and give someone pause about getting vaccinated is a really big proble. It also may lead to a Covid 19 strain that can make children catch it. Want that be great.

Reactions: David_Dennison
No one is talking to some who has had it but the macho attitude about vaccination, calling it poison and alluding to the Covid as a government conspiracy is causing people who should be vaccinated to not be. As a result the rate of people infected is dramatically increasing rapidly. 98% of the people who are getting it are unvaccinated. People who keep saying loudly I ain’t getting vaccinated and give someone pause about getting vaccinated is a really big proble. It also may lead to a Covid 19 strain that can make children catch it. Want that be great.

I don't necessarily disagree with anything that you have said in this post other than the 98% part.

I don't know what numbers we are claiming here in the US but in other parts of the world they are admitting a much higher percentage of vaccinated people are getting infected with covid.

Why would that actually be different in the US? Scientifically that wouldn't make sense.

No one is talking to some who has had it

This part isn't true either. The CDC, and a lot of politically active physicians, are saying that people like me should get the vaccine despite the evident covid antibodies.

Safe and proven. I can get on board with proven more than safe I guess. We don't yet know what we don't know.

Probably safe? I can agree with that. Proven safe? Context matters.

I’m still not sold on either safe or proven at this point. Vax is still is in the clinical trial phase through 2023.
One of the state run media outlets that was on my idiot box the other evening was saying 20% of new Covid cases are from people who received the vaccine. My cousin, a MD here in the state, advises me that teenagers that are receiving this vax are developing myocarditis. Not every single one, but enough that he is concerned about giving his own children the vax.

You mean the way heels up and mashed tater noogin said they would not trust the vaccine because Trump's admin helped to get it out quickly?

IThis part isn't true either. The CDC, and a lot of politically active physicians, are saying that people like me should get the vaccine despite the evident covid antibodies.
I don’t know about all that or their reasons but I do know this. Every time someone gets it it has a chance to evolve and it could evolve into something more frightening than it is now. It’s the nature of the beast. I haven’t read up on the reason for vaccination if you had it, maybe there is a good reason. I have this friend who says he not being vaccinated because they didn’t test it long enough, etc.. He said he is strong and can survive it and it’s not effecting anybody else, but it’s possible he could be the one or somebody he has influenced could be where it evolves. If a person hasn’t had it he should be vaccinated. One has already evolved that is 60% more effective in spreading than the original. This is the one causing the new increase in the number of infections.

This is the best and safest vaccine ever made. The worse problem is some people get blood clots from it that are serious. The last time I checked which was a while back 12 people had it of 100s od millions vaccinated. I don’t believe ant of them died.

All I’m saying is nobody should be running around saying they aren’t taking it and acting like that is the right think to do.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I don't necessarily disagree with anything that you have said in this post other than the 98% part.

I don't know what numbers we are claiming here in the US but in other parts of the world they are admitting a much higher percentage of vaccinated people are getting infected with covid.

Why would that actually be different in the US? Scientifically that wouldn't make sense.
Israel is the only place they are saying that. But the CDC found an error in it. It was based on tests for antibodies found. Israel tested everybody for antibodies and found some vaccinated people had them. They concluded that they had caught it but it was asymptotic. They considered that the vaccine was losing its power to prevent people from catching it was down to 65% or something, it was, however, not bad cases, since it was asymptotic But the CDC, in reviewing, it found these people had not been tested before the shot. Since it was asymptotic they can’t say that they did not catch it before they took the shot. At any rate the virus is almost harmless if you have been vaccinated.

I don’t know much about this but one of the reasons they are testing a vaccine for children is that not enough people are taking it to eradicate it before it evolves into something the children can get.

Last edited:
I don’t know about all that or their reasons but I do know this. Every time someone gets it it has a chance to evolve and it could evolve into something more frightening than it is now. It’s the nature of the beast. I haven’t read up on the reason for vaccination if you had it, maybe there is a good reason. I have this friend who says he not being vaccinated because they didn’t test it long enough, etc.. He said he is strong and can survive it and it’s not effecting anybody else, but it’s possible he could be the one or somebody he has influenced could be where it evolves. If a person hasn’t had it he should be vaccinated. One has already evolved that is 60% more effective in spreading than the original. This is the one causing the new increase in the number of infections.

This is the best and safest vaccine ever made. The worse problem is some people get blood clots from it that are serious. The last time I checked which was a while back 12 people had it of 100s od millions vaccinated. I don’t believe ant of them died.

All I’m saying is nobody should be running around saying they aren’t taking it and acting like that is the right think to do.

If you or anyone can explain to me why a person who has had covid, who has covid antibodies, should get the vaccine, and that explanation makes any fvcking sense whatsoever, I would honestly consider it.

Safest vaccine ever? How could you possibly know that? How could anyone know that? It's still in its trial phase Bill. I'm not saying that it isn't safe. I'm saying that we don't know yet. We cannot possibly know yet.

If you or anyone can explain to me why a person who has had covid, who has covid antibodies, should get the vaccine, and that explanation makes any fvcking sense whatsoever, I would honestly consider it.

Safest vaccine ever? How could you possibly know that? How could anyone know that? It's still in its trial phase Bill. I'm not saying that it isn't safe. I'm saying that we don't know yet. We cannot possibly know yet.

Emory released a study in the last week that suggests naturally acquired immunity is stronger and longer lasting than vaccine acquired immunity. Hell their conclusion was that they might be able to develop better vaccines based on what we are learning about immunity from natural infection.

Should be front page news, but unless you know where to look, you'll never hear about it.

Emory released a study in the last week that suggests naturally acquired immunity is stronger and longer lasting than vaccine acquired immunity. Hell their conclusion was that they might be able to develop better vaccines based on what we are learning about immunity from natural infection.

Should be front page news, but unless you know where to look, you'll never hear about it.

My doctor mentioned similar findings to me a few weeks ago. Obviously he wasn't going off the Emory study so clearly there are others with similar findings.

Mind you, he took the vaccine. He isn't anti-vaccine...but truth is more valuable to him than this political carnival.

Reactions: dhetiger

This vaccine is a fatty protein like you eat modified genetically to have the appearance of the spikes on the Covid 19 virus. The body, after receiving the injection, recognizes it as something foreign and attacks it. This information is stored in the white corpuscle memory cells. The second shot reinforces this and the memory cells respond immediately. The vaccine is 95-98% effective. All vaccines will probably be made this way in the future. You could very possibly make it in a month and test it a month for safety and have it ready to start giving in 2 months.

Despite giving 100s of millions there have been relatively few problems compared to other vaccines.

The theory of making a vaccine like this was actually proposed in 1978 I believe if my memory is correct. It was dusted off in 2008 when that more deadly Covid thing reared it’s ugly head. But they got control of that outbreak and didn’t need it. But even then Faucci said they had a silver bullet for Corona viruses. But pharmacy companies didn’t want to spend the money on the research necessary to make one and the government ignored it until the Covid 19 outbreak. Trump gave them the money this time.

This method ignore the process of making cultures of the disease until they find a culture that will work and not infect the people with a disease. That generally takes years of work. Based on the number of people who have taken it and the few problems with it it has to be the safest. The biggest question is on the lasting effects of the shot and what if covid 19 evolves into a virus without spikes? That is why they want to get everybody vaccinated now, to stop it in its tracks like they did polio. The concern with people who have the antibodies from the disease s how long they will maintain the antibodies. They believe the white corpuscle memory cells will retain the need to immediately attack the spikes longer. That’s basically why they want everybody to get vaccinated.

Every time somebody gets it there is a chance it will evolve. I don’t think they are saying it outright but IMO they are more concerned about it evolving into something that will infect children. I think they should say it outright. The problem is nobody is sure so nobody wants to say it and be wrong.

But when you look at what happened in India, probably the most infected nation in the world, they caught it enough until it evolved into one 60% more effective at infecting. So............

Last edited:
The vaccine is 95-98% effective.

Every time somebody gets it there is a chance it will evolve. I don’t think they are saying it outright but IMO they are more concerned about it evolving into something that will infect children. I think they should say it outright. The problem is nobody is sure so nobody wants to say it and be wrong.

The problem is these vaccines are proving nowhere near 95-98% effective for stopping transmission of the disease. It does appear to be very successful at stopping severe disease/death, though not quite at the 95-98% level. Early results out of Israel and the UK suggest that 95-98% number is more like 15-30% for transmission/mild disease.

Reactions: dhetiger
The problem is these vaccines are proving nowhere near 95-98% effective for stopping transmission of the disease. It does appear to be very successful at stopping severe disease/death, though not quite at the 95-98% level. Early results out of Israel and the UK suggest that 95-98% number is more like 15-30% for tran

Results you mentioned from England and Israel are based on faulty studies. Most people tested that had the vaccine and later tested for antibodies had an asymptotic form of the disease. Very few if any were tested for antibodies before they had the shot. So there is a strong probability that they had the disease before they took the vaccine and didn’t know it. I believe Israel has admitted that flaw. The United States says those who had not been rested for antibodies before they took the vaccine should not be included. There is a strong probability they had it before they took the vaccine when it was being transmitted at a high rate. At any rate the studies are flawed. Remove from the flawed cases out and it is still 95+%.

Results you mentioned from England and Israel are based on faulty studies. Most people tested that had the vaccine and later tested for antibodies had an asymptotic form of the disease. Very few if any were tested for antibodies before they had the shot. So there is a strong probability that they had the disease before they took the vaccine and didn’t know it. I believe Israel has admitted that flaw. The United States says those who had not been rested for antibodies before they took the vaccine should not be included. There is a strong probability they had it before they took the vaccine when it was being transmitted at a high rate. At any rate the studies are flawed. Remove from the flawed cases out and it is still 95+%.

I have no idea which studies you are referencing, so I think it is safe to say those aren't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the current COVID waves ongoing in Israel and England. Israel's Ministry of Health released data last week that suggests the Pfizer vaccine is only 39% effective against the Delta variant in stopping transmission. The numbers are still good there, up around 80-90%, in reducing severe illness, but it is performing very poorly in stopping transmission.

Well I’m 100% certain I should make the call about being vaccinated, my body….my choice. Now where have I heard that before 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT