ADVERTISEMENT

What's going on with Dowling?

What a clown. Go ahead and make yourself feel better by putting down kids. They’ve had a tough year for reasons that you punks don’t even know about. Pretty sickening to see this kind of behavior from someone I assume is a grown man, at least legally speaking.

What a clown. Go ahead and make yourself feel better by putting down kids. They’ve had a tough year for reasons that you punks don’t even know about. Pretty sickening to see this kind of behavior from someone I assume is a grown man, at least legally speaking.
Just asking questions. Don't know what prompted your outburst. Enlighten us on the difficulties.

I assume priest related.
true
If you genuinely are looking for a long-term solution. Keep these three-pointers in mind to get started:
1) Get an online fitness assessment done to understand your exact abilities and body type (You can do this via https://enrgifitness.com/whats-your-motivation/)
2) Get in touch with an expert certified coach based on your assessment report
3) Depending upon your convenience ask your coach to program very highly personalized exercise and nutrition plans that can stick with you by making your journey enjoyable.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT