ADVERTISEMENT

West Hancock’s Trifecta

Jun 24, 2019
Surprised this hasn’t t been mentioned yet, West Hancock has made history in Iowa High School football. They accomplished having 3 very talented backs reach 1000 yards in the same season. Huge props to a dominate line and the powerful legs of Tate

What a feat! 3 of the top 5 backs on the same team and one of the best O-Lines in the state. Will be a great championship between them in St. Ansgar

Reactions: D3vilDog
With St. Ansgar holding Earlham to only 100 yards of total yards of offense in their quarterfinal matchup and the state's leading rusher under 70 yards of rushing, this will make for an interesting game.

With St. Ansgar holding Earlham to only 100 yards of total yards of offense in their quarterfinal matchup and the state's leading rusher under 70 yards of rushing, this will make for an interesting game.
West Hancock’s defense is certainly no slouch.. they held the states #2 rusher to under 70 yards too... hopefully they both do what we all hope on Friday so we can see this matchup.

Will be a fun game to watch. I’ll take West Hancock’s offense over Saint Ansgars, but I’d take St Ansgars defense. I’ll take West hancock 35-28 in a slug fest of a championship... if they both win that is. Although I don’t see anyway they can lose unless injuries are crazy amounts of turnovers happen

Very, very impressive, and I do not intend to diminish their accomplishment. But they aren’t the first team to do it
I really hope you are right! Has there been another team? Who is the other team that has had 3 1000 yard rushers. I figured Madrid had to have did it at some point

I really hope you are right! Has there been another team? Who is the other team that has had 3 1000 yard rushers. I figured Madrid had to have did it at some point
I have no clue if there’s been others, and don’t care enough to look, but looks like AP and Madrid both did it in 2008 (Coach Thomas last season)

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
I have no clue if there’s been others, and don’t care enough to look, but looks like AP and Madrid both did it in 2008 (Coach Thomas last season)
That’s all that need to know that there was a few others. Like I said I figured Madrid had to do it with that rushing attack over the years that hinkel (rip to him and coach Thomas) put together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT