WB/Regina

Who will have the better 2019 season?

• West Branch

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Regina

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bears coming out of hibernation. Can you shed light on these 12 transfers. Looking to see how the influx benefits the Regals. Who wrote the $250k check? I am going to guess someone who has a life and is working. They should have just passed a bond issue.

I'd bet Jason Dumont had alot of money involved in that building. Even 130 miles away we all know he did.

Jealousy is a stinky cologne.
Some towns have to ask three times for their community to support their school financially.
Others write checks and get it done.

Jealousy is a stinky cologne.
Some towns have to ask three times for their community to support their school financially.
Others write checks and get it done.

You're right. We cannot just throw personal money at people to get them to attend our school, fella. You just admitted your school does.

You're right. We cannot just throw personal money at people to get them to attend our school, fella. You just admitted your school does.

No, just pay to upgrade our own facilities. Which can work both ways.
In this case, the generosity of many families has resulted in some very nice improvements.

Better make sure you stretch out before making a reach like that. Wouldn’t want you to pull something. How you went from people contributing to improve the facilities and school to paying kids to go to school is a big jump. Not really a good look.

Bears coming out of hibernation. Can you shed light on these 12 transfers. Looking to see how the influx benefits the Regals. Who wrote the $250k check? I am going to guess someone who has a life and is working. They should have just passed a bond issue.

Are you doing a full bio on each of the 12 kids?

Regina 2019 -- 47 kids out for football

Regina 2020 -- 64 kids out for football

64 kids at a "CLASS A" school.

That's where the research starts, Jeff.

It's easy to explain. Regina's current freshman class is big, the current sophomore class is small. Last years senior class was small.
So, it looks like a big jump, but it's the same kids.
And, almost everyone wants to be a part of the team.
Just looked at the roster. 19 freshmen out this year.
Jeff, I just did your research for you. Would have been nice if Blameit had put more than 2 seconds of thought into his accusation.

Last edited:
64 kids at a CLASS A school.

That's ridiculous.

The majority of class 1A, and even 2A, are less than that.

64 kids at a CLASS A school.

That's ridiculous.

The majority of class 1A, and even 2A, are less than that.

That's what happens when nearly everyone goes out for football because there is a successful culture that kids want to be a part of.

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
That's what happens when nearly everyone goes out for football because there is a successful culture that kids want to be a part of.
This is simply true. When you can get kids to go out just because they want to be apart of a terrific program, you’re in a really good place.

Reactions: Pinehawk

Not wrong here, Blame. But still 64 kids at a Class A FB school is insane. Not improbable given the school is in a community with near 80,000 population. Most Class A schools are in towns with less than 2000.

This is a one year thing for Regina, where they will go on to win an uncontested state title. When you have a head coach that played in the NFL and your team is always good, you will always have good numbers.

This is a one year thing for Regina, where they will go on to win an uncontested state title. When you have a head coach that played in the NFL and your team is always good, you will always have good numbers.

I don’t think ‘always’ is accurate. Still waiting for the listing of the transfers. Since it seems to be about research today I will let Blame back up his claim.

I don’t think ‘always’ is accurate. Still waiting for the listing of the transfers. Since it seems to be about research today I will let Blame back up his claim.

Buddy, I have ALWAYS given you research and facts. ALWAYS.

You always respond by telling me its false and then make more false WB claims.

Once you come up with actual evidence and names for 2020 from "these WB parents" you know, ill gladly respond.

Until then, have a great year. Im sure the Regals will roll to the title. They have some very quality players.

Last edited:
Speaking of roster. I am sure it is also unfair that Drew Cook and Matt Vandeberg are on the roster as coaches.
AR-180819937.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

da0048f95c7e5c8482d766e17a2aa867-714x400.jpg

Buddy, I have ALWAYS given you research and facts. ALWAYS.

You always respond by telling me its false and then make more false WB claims.

Once you come up with actual evidence and names for 2020 from "these WB parents" you know, ill gladly respond.

Until then, have a great year. Im sure the Regals will roll to the title. They have some very quality players.

You may have me confused with someone else. Not sure any of my WB statements have been proven false.
Waiting on the 12 City transfer facts.

Apologies for confusing you with Pine.

WB parent told me they picked up two Illinois kids. I’ll wait and see once WB updates their roster.
If I was given bad info I’ll apologize.
What do you have to say about your 12 City High kids claim?

WB parent told me they picked up two Illinois kids. I’ll wait and see once WB updates their roster.

WB has 45 kids out.

They added one new kid who'sfamily built a home near the HS. So if Sigourney IOWA is Illinois, then they are right. That WB parent is no where near the program.

No, just pay to upgrade our own facilities. Which can work both ways.
In this case, the generosity of many families has resulted in some very nice improvements.
The generosity of many wealthy families...how many Regina families qualify for free and reduced lunches? Oh, that’s right...Regina doesn’t let them in...they weed them out with tuition. You just made your own case for the inequalities of public vs private schools. Yes, Dumont writes lots of big checks to Regina, which they proudly post on their web site. I bet he’s a “volunteer” coach. LOL

If I was given bad info I’ll apologize.
What do you have to say about your 12 City High kids claim?
The roster is final and that WB parent must have been pulling your leg! Haha!

The generosity of many wealthy families...how many Regina families qualify for free and reduced lunches? Oh, that’s right...Regina doesn’t let them in...they weed them out with tuition. You just made your own case for the inequalities of public vs private schools. Yes, Dumont writes lots of big checks to Regina, which they proudly post on their web site. I bet he’s a “volunteer” coach. LOL

There are times when you are wrong and then there are times that you are really wrong. This would be one of the really wrong times.

As soon as you prove you don’t molest collies. See how easy it is? Private schools like Regina don’t exclude students, they need every student they can get
Of course you don't exclude students who can afford to pay the tuition! Just count the luxury SUVs in the parking lot on Friday nights...I mean you just keep digging yourself into a hole here! LOL

Of course you don't exclude students who can afford to pay the tuition! Just count the luxury SUVs in the parking lot on Friday nights...I mean you just keep digging yourself into a hole here! LOL

I have defended WB and anyone against private schools for years. Your post is one not going to be one of those.

Our FB coach in HS comes from a family who owns 5 John Deere tractor sales stores in NE Iowa. They live in a house that is bigger than my HS. He drove a 99 Honda everywhere when he could afford a $150,000 car and not bat an eye. Just cuz someone has money doesn't mean they have to drive a luxury SUV or sports car.

Good luck on Friday, WB.
Good luck finding another team to play, Regina.

Hmmm, should I believe someone who hasn’t sent kids through a school system and just can’t figure out why another school beats his team consistently and can only come up with rationalizations and excuses or someone who sent their kids through the school system, knows how students are admitted and knows why one team beats another consistently and doesn’t make excuses when they lose....... I know which one I pick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT