ADVERTISEMENT

Vols to Championship in Omaha !

@Bill_D how did LSU do? Haven’t talked to my buddy that works in the athletic department in several weeks, but I will probably give him a buzz soon to check in.
We haven’t had a zoom call in a while! Can you ask if he has availability next week? Would be a great way to kick off the week before everyone breaks for the 4th the following week.

@Bill_D if you play your cards right you might be able to get an invite. Then you’ll have some legit info on what’s going on at LSU vs all the half baked garbage on Tiger droppings.

We haven’t had a zoom call in a while! Can you ask if he has availability next week? Would be a great way to kick off the week before everyone breaks for the 4th the following week.

@Bill_D if you play your cards right you might be able to get an invite. Then you’ll have some legit info on what’s going on at LSU vs all the half baked garbage on Tiger droppings.
Just fired him a text, but he may be on vacation.

That’s great for the SEC, if anybody really cares about non revenue producing sports like baseball
I believe baseball pays its way at LSU. Not sure but I believe

i can talk to, and sometimes do, anybody at LSU including the President if I wish. If you do actually have any sneak telling secrets I would not have anything to say to him but FO and tell him to be ashamed of himself. If you have such a meeting you can do that and not bother me. It doesn’t bother you talking to a sneak like that if he even exits? It would me. I would feel a little dirty.

I believe baseball pays its way at LSU. Not sure but I believe

i can talk to, and sometimes do, anybody at LSU including the President if I wish. If you do actually have any sneak telling secrets I would not have anything to say to him but FO and tell him to be ashamed of himself. If you have such a meeting you can do that and not bother me. It doesn’t bother you talking to a sneak like that if he even exits? It would me. I would feel a little dirty.
Thus post is riddled with jealousy.

I’ve been friends with him a long time and appreciate the rock solid insight he provides into the LSU program (which is usually very dirty).

I would obviously never reveal my source, and he uses a pseudonym to maintain his privacy on our calls, but you would be blown away if you knew who he was.

You are Mr. Jelly.

I’ve been friends with him a long time and appreciate the rock solid insight he provides into the LSU program (which is usually very dirty).

I would obviously never reveal my source, and he uses a pseudonym to maintain his privacy on our calls, but you would be blown away if you knew who he was.

You are Mr. Jelly.
See @Bill_D this is a missed opportunity for you. I keep telling you that. If you were more open minded about LSU, and kinder to @Pops Masterson when he drops his truth bombs about your program, he might be inclined to let you join us. Then you'd be a true insider into the goins on in Baton Rouge.

Instead you get by on the scraps from forums like Tiger Droppings with 1-2 week old (if not more) news.

Get on the right path, and you can join in the enlightenment. You just have to tow the line so @Pops Masterson knows you can be trusted to keep your mouth shut about what you hear and behave yourself on the call.

See @Bill_D this is a missed opportunity for you. I keep telling you that. If you were more open minded about LSU, and kinder to @Pops Masterson when he drops his truth bombs about your program, he might be inclined to let you join us. Then you'd be a true insider into the goins on in Baton Rouge.

Instead you get by on the scraps from forums like Tiger Droppings with 1-2 week old (if not more) news.

Get on the right path, and you can join in the enlightenment. You just have to tow the line so @Pops Masterson knows you can be trusted to keep your mouth shut about what you hear and behave yourself on the call.
Honestly, I cannot trust bill right now.

It pains me to say that, but I have to go with my gut feeling.

Reactions: billywayneluck

You are Mr. Jelly.
Your class of friends is not very highif you have a friend who gives you the negative things about his job and position so you can deride them on the internet if such a person even exits.

Instead you get by on the scraps from forums like Tiger Droppings with 1-2

week old (if not more) news.hen he is harmful

It is amazing about how hard you work to get me believe or associate with a person who betrays the entity whom employs him. It speaks to the level of people you like to associate with who you think enlighten you. It also amazes me that you want me to keep quietly about a person betraying something I love. Those are character posts on the trail of your life. Kind of makes you look like a sorry POS.

Last edited:
It is amazing about how hard you work to get me believe or associate with a person who betrays the entity whom employs him. It speaks to the level of people you like to associate with who you think enlighten you. It also amazes me that you want me to keep quietly about a person betraying something I love. Those are character posts on the trail of your life. Kind of makes you look like a sorry POS.
Resorting to personal attacks? Say it ain’t so @Bill_D !

Reactions: Orange_N_White
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT