ADVERTISEMENT

EDIT: Tennessee continues to continue its dominance over lsu men’s sports

You also don’t know when people are mad either. I have never been mad or upset on this site. It’s all in fun to me. Sorry to disappoint you.
My disappointment is only in your need for personal attacks when you are backed into a corner. Then two week later whining about personal attacks. Nobody believes you when you claim you aren’t madder than hell.

To quote Bobby - it’s just a message board.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Scoreboard on all lsu in all 3 big three men’s sports

SEC basketball champs
SEC baseball champs
SEC baseball tournament champs

4wims over lsu baseball this season (😂)

More wins than lsu in football over the last 3 years since we hired a coach (coaching bill)

Good Lord bill….no wonder your diaper has chapped you

😂😂
LOL. WHY 3 years? Why not 2 years? LSU had a bungling HC who won a NC in 2019. In 20, 21 and 22 he proved what a dumb ass he was. LSU won the NC because of elite players. For example one of them is the highest paid player in the NFL not a QB. By many people it is considered the team with the most elite players on it ever as by the NFL draft and the tean accomplishments. You lose again.

I do think the NIL and portal thing will help school like TN since it sort of turns the recruiting thing into a highest salary thing and not necessarily the place they can get developed better. TN does have more ,money.than most.

My disappointment is only in your need for personal attacks when you are backed into a corner. Then two week later whining about personal attacks. Nobody believes you when you claim you aren’t madder than hell.

To quote Bobby - it’s just a message board.
That’s what you hope, but not true. I just like the repartee. But you might think about nobody is ever on my side even when they know I am right.

8t7p5e.jpg

Reactions: derek_tiger
LOL. WHY 3 years? Why not 2 years? LSU had a bungling HC who won a NC in 2019. In 20, 21 and 22 he proved what a dumb ass he was.

3 years is when we got a new and better coach dumbass….the one that has a better record since he arrived than lsu’s Killy

Coaches change everything….much like when saban rescued lsu from mediocrity

….not that imaginary line you made up 😂😂

Honky, y’all beating up an old man on a daily basis gets just as old and boring as Gaytard stroking Bidens meat stick in every thread he posts in. That’s all
I just try to keep things real with @Bill_D but as you and everyone else here has seen, @Bill_D lives under a purple and gold rainbow at all times and doesn’t understand reality.

Basically I’m here to provide truth, and I can’t help what happens next.

I just try to keep things real with @Bill_D but as you and everyone else here has seen, @Bill_D lives under a purple and gold rainbow at all times and doesn’t understand reality.

Basically I’m here to provide truth, and I can’t help what happens next.

He’s the biggest homer by far on rivals and truth is his enemy.

Take this thread for instance… I simply dropped irrefutable facts to start and he lost his mind.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT