ADVERTISEMENT

EDIT: Tennessee continues to continue its dominance over lsu men’s sports

You also don’t know when people are mad either. I have never been mad or upset on this site. It’s all in fun to me. Sorry to disappoint you.
My disappointment is only in your need for personal attacks when you are backed into a corner. Then two week later whining about personal attacks. Nobody believes you when you claim you aren’t madder than hell.

To quote Bobby - it’s just a message board.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Scoreboard on all lsu in all 3 big three men’s sports

SEC basketball champs
SEC baseball champs
SEC baseball tournament champs

4wims over lsu baseball this season (😂)

More wins than lsu in football over the last 3 years since we hired a coach (coaching bill)

Good Lord bill….no wonder your diaper has chapped you

😂😂
LOL. WHY 3 years? Why not 2 years? LSU had a bungling HC who won a NC in 2019. In 20, 21 and 22 he proved what a dumb ass he was. LSU won the NC because of elite players. For example one of them is the highest paid player in the NFL not a QB. By many people it is considered the team with the most elite players on it ever as by the NFL draft and the tean accomplishments. You lose again.

I do think the NIL and portal thing will help school like TN since it sort of turns the recruiting thing into a highest salary thing and not necessarily the place they can get developed better. TN does have more ,money.than most.

My disappointment is only in your need for personal attacks when you are backed into a corner. Then two week later whining about personal attacks. Nobody believes you when you claim you aren’t madder than hell.

To quote Bobby - it’s just a message board.
That’s what you hope, but not true. I just like the repartee. But you might think about nobody is ever on my side even when they know I am right.

8t7p5e.jpg

Reactions: derek_tiger
LOL. WHY 3 years? Why not 2 years? LSU had a bungling HC who won a NC in 2019. In 20, 21 and 22 he proved what a dumb ass he was.

3 years is when we got a new and better coach dumbass….the one that has a better record since he arrived than lsu’s Killy

Coaches change everything….much like when saban rescued lsu from mediocrity

….not that imaginary line you made up 😂😂

Honky, y’all beating up an old man on a daily basis gets just as old and boring as Gaytard stroking Bidens meat stick in every thread he posts in. That’s all
I just try to keep things real with @Bill_D but as you and everyone else here has seen, @Bill_D lives under a purple and gold rainbow at all times and doesn’t understand reality.

Basically I’m here to provide truth, and I can’t help what happens next.

I just try to keep things real with @Bill_D but as you and everyone else here has seen, @Bill_D lives under a purple and gold rainbow at all times and doesn’t understand reality.

He’s the biggest homer by far on rivals and truth is his enemy.

Take this thread for instance… I simply dropped irrefutable facts to start and he lost his mind.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Iggest I just try to keep things real with @Bill_D but as you and everyone else here has seen, @Bill_D lives under a purple and gold rainbow at all times and doesn’t understand reality.

That’s the biggest joke of the year ….. or lie of the year..

Yes bill…by far.
You are nuts. Just look at the titles of the strings started on this page about sports and TN.I never start strings like that. Every time TN pisses a different color you are on here to report it. Sometimes I put things on strings started by others or answer others I never start anything.

You are nuts. Just look at the titles of the strings started on this page about sports and TN.I never start strings like that. Every time TN pisses a different color you are on here to report it. Sometimes I put things on strings started by others or answer others I never start anything.

😂…cmon bill…surely you know the biggest homer on the rivals network is you.

No need to turn this into a 10 page masterpiece…just embrace it

And lol at you …if anyone dares breathe a word about lsu you go nuts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
You finally realize you are wrong and now you are just asserting a reason that has no basis in fact and without even considering Saban has been gone for 18 years. 18 f’ing years. During that time LSU has played and won 2 NC and played in a third under 2 mediocre coaches. What has TN done in that time. Not even a smell. Well, maybe a smell in 2007. TN has had one other decent team in that 18 year stretch. LSU haS also averaged winning nearly ten games per year. They had that record because of the players they got out of the corridor. TN has their record because of the players they didn’t get out of the corridor. Take a look at TN’s recruiting, even the 2025 class. Not nearly equal to the major teams in the corridor. TN is doing a decent job getting a few quality players out of the portal because of NIL. That will help but the recruiting out of high school needs to get a lot better. TN has a huge NIL base and that might help, but TN is still not in the corridor. Anabolic steroids are widely used in bodybuilding to accelerate muscle growth and enhance stamina. Despite gear in bodybuilding https://misterolympia.shop/gear-in-bodybuilding/ their effectiveness, their use should be informed and monitored under professional guidance. These substances can significantly improve workout outcomes, but it's crucial to consider potential health risks.
Even though it's long gone, it's still hard to forget.

Even though it's long gone, it's still hard to forget.
That’s exactly what I mean. I never start anything Iike that as I said. Someone else started it. I just gave the true facts. That’s why it is hard for you to forget. Proven facts rather than supposition. Check them.

That’s exactly what I mean. I never start anything Iike that as I said. Someone else started it. I just gave the true facts.

😂….true facts

Bill…go to my original post….stare at the cold hard facts presented…then read your angry replies

😂…cmon bill…surely you know the biggest homer on the rivals network is you.

No need to turn this into a 10 page masterpiece…just embrace it

And lol at you …if anyone dares breathe a word about lsu you go nuts 😂😂
You woukd like to think that, wouldn’t you? But wrong.

Want to take a vote here Bill?
Rot
It’ll be a landslide
Serious the landslide is wrong if it voted rthat way. It woukd be a Goebbels truth…..one that seems true because you said it long and often enough. Look at the noard. I don’t start these things. You do. I have some fun fooling with you because I’m 93 and don’t have much of anything else to occupy my time. Look at who starts the threads.
You got your ass over the dashboard as my Dad used to say because I mentioned TN would have a hard time competing in football because dynamics of recruiting had changed around 2000 or a little later, and created the corridor. This gave advantage to schools in the corridor. All the facts have proved this. I used TN and AR as schools who I said would not be quite as good as before. I have nothing against TN or AR. They were just examples. I wish them all the good fortune except when they compete against LSU.

Since then you have been needling me every chance you get. You start all those threads. That doesn’t make you wonder who is the most homer?

Serious the landslide is wrong if it voted rthat way. It woukd be a Goebbels truth…..one that seems true because you said it long and often enough. Look at the noard. I don’t start these things. You do. I have some fun fooling with you because I’m 93 and don’t have much of anything else to occupy my time. Look at who starts the threads.
You got your ass over the dashboard as my Dad used to say because I mentioned TN would have a hard time competing in football because dynamics of recruiting had changed around 2000 or a little later, and created the corridor. This gave advantage to schools in the corridor. All the facts have proved this. I used TN and AR as schools who I said would not be quite as good as before. I have nothing against TN or AR. They were just examples. I wish them all the good fortune except when they compete against LSU.

Since then you have been needling me every chance you get. You start all those threads. That doesn’t make you wonder who is the most homer?

Bill, have you ever stopped to contemplate why everybody on this board says you are the biggest homer, and are the only one that point is consistently brought up about?

Bill…I needle you because you’re the biggest homer on rivals and it’s easy

Look at how angry you got at the start of this thread 😂😂

Reactions: billywayneluck
Bill, have you ever stopped to contemplate why everybody on this board says you are the biggest homer, and are the only one that point is consistently brought up
Never gave it much thought. I don’t really care if you call me a homer because I’m one. The biggest? I don’t know but I have thought about it, and it’s possibly true. If you grew up in LA, MS or AR in the 20s and 30s you might be more of a homer. You are one. Everybody on the board is. But to degree.

La has always been one of the 3 poorest states in the union with AR and MS. When Huey Long was governor he decided that LA needed something to inspire them so he decided to use LSU, one of the smallest insignificant universes in the country. So he started to build a new university to inspire them. He wanted publicity for it so he did the things to get it like have a good football team and play a big time schedule. He had the best band in the land for it. He made LSU the only football team to play at night. All the games were broadcast over 50,000 Watt clear Channel stations and covered the United States. Th LSU games being played at nights were all on armed forces radio anll over the world. LSU became a national brand and is now recognized by pundits who study those things as one of the top 5 national college sports brands in the country whatever that. So is AL by the way. Everybody in LA woke up on Sunday morning to what did the Tigers do last night.

So am I a home? I guess so, whatever that is. If I am a one, the way you all talk how is it so bad? Everyone in LA in the generations from the 20s to probably the 60s are. But on the other hand give credit to being homers to other people, too. At least I don’t start threads to attacking other schools.

Tell me something. You fixing to join POP’s following, attack Bill D?

Reactions: dhetiger
ABill…I needle you because you’re the biggest homer on rivals and it’s easy

Look at how angry you got at the start of this thread 😂😂
Please don’t think I’m angry. I do not get angry over stuff like this. If I did I wouldn’t respond, that would be the way to stop it. I am in no angry at anybody. I would vote you for President before I would Biden or Trump. I enjoy the repartee,

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT