ADVERTISEMENT

Today’s Republican Party in a nutshell

Quick in-and-out and skipping any ceremony that might waste more of his time before getting to his paid media whoor gig.

Sorry that your original post was proven wrong.
In other news, you can find today’s Democrat party here too:

360_F_309782357_ZRCkfvzMcZdmUgQamA4C5QsedZqbyGGN.jpg

Um…no. Stopping in for a few minutes in a precinct to say you did something before your paid gig the rest of the day is pathetic. But you must defend daddy cult leader.
Not defending anyone. You made a post and I corrected it. You were wrong and aren't willing to admit it. As far as Trump, I don't like him and don't give a fvck what he does. Making you look stupid was the intent of my post. It worked. Fvck off.

Not defending anyone. You made a post and I corrected it. You were wrong and aren't willing to admit it. As far as Trump, I don't like him and don't give a fvck what he does. Making you look stupid was the intent of my post. It worked. Fvck off.

If you'll tell him that he's still eligible for a 9th place ribbon, despite being wrong AF, he might admit that he was wrong.

I love how this guy still pretends like we love Trump. The senile fvck that he helped get elected can no longer even lick windows like he once could...but this fvcker is still infatuated with Trump. Good stuff.

Reactions: dhetiger
To be fair, making it look stupid isn’t much of a feat. He’s a racist and a large pile of shit that supports killing cops and defending thugs. Fish in a barrel when he’s posting.

type slower….Peenace is pretty stupid

Reactions: dhetiger
Imagine how mentally unmatched one must be to resort to this drastic a strawman in an argument. Definitely on the intellectual short bus.

Is it somewhat like posting a lie…then doubling down after it’s proven a lie?

Quick in-and-out and skipping any ceremony that might waste more of his time before getting to his paid media whoor gig.

Dumbass 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT