ADVERTISEMENT

Flashback: Trump in 2016 was much different in defeat when he lost the Iowa Caucuses to fellow Republican Ted Cruz

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
Just kidding. Same narcissistic shithead throwing a temper tantrum full of lies about fraud when he lost. More Americans should have seen January 6th coming when they made this idiot a one-termer…

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL2N15I1HF/

103358548-4ED1-FMHR-Update-0203.jpg

Ole Sassy must have gotten a negative AIDS test, and has had its herpes infection clear up. It’s been posting as furiously as a Bourbon Street whore is chasing johns

Reactions: dustinator
You are all scared little boys who believe in a lot of fairy tales, which explains your politics perfectly. 😉
Scared of what? Hunter Biden’s kiddy diddling ways? He doesn’t scare me, but certainly if he came around any of my nieces, he’s gonna be scared of me.

And only a lib would call proven and accepted facts as being fairy tales when it runs counter to their imaginary Fuked-Topia

Dude’s brain is mush. Hopefully he strokes out and dies so Republicans can actually run an adult:

10,000 soldiers were offered and turned down by Pelosi - something I’m sure you had never heard of till fake phagz’ news were duped into reporting “he said Nikki!”

Poor, stupid SockMonkey….. Believes everything the leftists nazis tell him.

Reactions: Reasoned
10,000 soldiers were offered and turned down by Pelosi - something I’m sure you had never heard of till fake phagz’ news were duped into reporting “he said Nikki!”

Poor, stupid SockMonkey….. Believes everything the leftists nazis tell him.
You should see what he looks like 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT