ADVERTISEMENT

There is some strong roomers out there

BKHusky

Varsity
Jun 30, 2005
F4nvc0sXUAAz_0Z

The roomer are strong y’all

Don’t get that at all but OK.

I wish I could say that stream of consciousness was fake, but no, that was actually posted by the leading candidate to be the Republican nominee for President of the United States

I wish I could say that stream of consciousness was fake, but no, that was actually posted by the leading candidate to be the Republican nominee for President of the United States
So Trump Said it? He says lots of stuff. I’m not arguing with you, just seems weird all around.

2024 is looking to be a shit sammich as far as elections go. We need another GOP nominee but everyone else is just tanking. So we are forced to support Trump because Biden / Gavin Newsome are both garbage.

Does that mean we are MAGAT’s? Or would that be least worst?
It means we really want a leader that will stop the slow slide into government dependence and global authoritarianism. We don't get three shits about all of the social issues the libs want to harp on to divide us. We want to be able to live our lives, earn a living, and have people (in particular governments) leave us the fook alone.

I'm sure he approved of the subject matter but I don't believe that Trump authored, or spelk-checked, that post.

Still embarrassing that it was allowed to go out.

Going to have to disagree with you there, that was straight from Trump’s fingers to the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT