ADVERTISEMENT

Talked to my buddy on LSU’s staff a few minutes ago

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Most of you appreciate this iron-clad armored info, so I wanted to share.

The feel around the program right now isn’t the warm and fuzzies. After this week’s obvious forthcoming loss to Tennessee, we can anticipate Coach Killy throwing his staff and players under the bus… or off a hydraulic lift for lack of a better term.

Simply can’t be trusted.

That’s all I’ve got today. We didn’t have long, he was headed to a speaking engagement.

• Wow
Reactions: billywayneluck

The feel around the program right now isn’t the warm and fuzzies. After this week’s obvious forthcoming loss to Tennessee, we can anticipate Coach Killy throwing his staff and players under the bus… or off a hydraulic lift for lack of a better term.

Simply can’t be trusted.

That’s all I’ve got today. We didn’t have long, he was headed to a speaking engagement.
WOW! Unbelievable! Thanks for the info!

waiting for @Bill_D to
Come along and shite all over this fresh info with his standard, “THIS WAS ALREADY IN THE NEWS” bullschit.

Simply can’t be trusted.

Thanks for the email today.

That’s just crazy. I guess after ogre’s shenanigans nothing should surprise me. Win at all costs usually catches up with the team

Simply can’t be trusted.

If @Bill_D only knew. Especially some of the other issues your buddy alluded to. This weeks email update was enlightening!
🍿🍿🍿

If @Bill_D only knew. Especially some of the other issues your buddy alluded to. This weeks email update was enlightening!
🍿🍿🍿
Well, once again for your benefi, if he ever had a buddy, he is gone now. After January the only coach on the LSU staff including analysts left is the OL coach and I can assure you that coach is not his “friend”. I doubt he has made a friend of any new guys because these new guys don’t make friends of such a sorry character.

Well, once again for your benefi, if he ever had a buddy, he is gone now. After January the only coach on the LSU staff including analysts left is the OL coach and I can assure you that coach is not his “friend”. I doubt he has made a friend of any new guys because these new guys don’t make friends of such a sorry character.
The “new guys” work for a man that brutally killed a student, so I’m sure if I wanted to be friends with them I already have a leg up on their boss.

Always a “doubting Thomas”, aren’t you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT