ADVERTISEMENT

State

Jeff Giannettino is a one trick pony. Everybody else on the West Burlington/Notre Dame do multiple events.

Well if you are into that. Just wonder what the other boys would of done if they just did one thng.

Trousil's 200m in the prelims is the 19th fastest in state history. Without Trousil, they probably still win the 4x1 and 4x2.

Pollard's 1600m is the 2nd fastest in state history. Pollard's 3200 from state is #9 all-time. Though he already owns #1 all-time.

Giannettino's 6' 11" high jump is tied for 11th highest in state history. Though his 7'1" from Drake is tied for 5th. Giannettino has a bright future.

Schweizer's 800 at state is #15 in state history. Though his Drake time is #6. He also anchored the D-Med to the #3 fastest time in state history. He's also #16 in the 1600, #29 in the 3200. His wins contributed to 40 of Dowling's 52 points.

I think that Albia would have won the 4x200 for sure! They were a close second and also broke the state record. Trousil and Weldon went one two at drake and state in the 100.

Well Albia didn't did they. WBND smoked everybody in 2a and they may very well do it again. But I am a Notre Dame supporter and if West Burlington decides to end football sharing I say end all sharing agreements

I know they share football/wrestling/track/softball, are there other sports as well?

Well Albia didn't did they. WBND smoked everybody in 2a and they may very well do it again. But I am a Notre Dame supporter and if West Burlington decides to end football sharing I say end all sharing agreements
Hey rog they beat them by .4 Albia is way faster this year. Albia will win wait and see

ORSKY1 West Burlington and Notre Dame share everything but boys and girls basketball and baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT