ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like trouble on the Plains…

Holy shit goobs is Bobby Lowder back? Lulz

Firing the WR coach when you have no WR talent because your QBs have no protection and consistently overthrow passes - that’s about the most Auburn thing ever. JABA is back! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ZosoDawg
Holy shit goobs is Bobby Lowder back? Lulz

Firing the WR coach when you have no WR talent because your QBs have no protection and consistently overthrow passes - that’s about the most Auburn thing ever. JABA is back! Lol
If Lowder was back, the SEC would have something to concern themselves with. He actually cared about AU, unlike yellowfella who only cares about sideline access.

I don’t see it as trouble yet. Sounds like Harsin doesn’t feel he has full buy-in yet. If that’s the case, he needs to make it known it’s “my way or Highway.” Not saying it’s a great move, but I’m certainly willing to see how the team responds first. The only way I see this as a terrible decision is if he loses the locker room over it, and I don’t think he makes that call if he thinks there’s a chance he loses the team over it. Sounded like a terrible fit and better to cut ties now than after season. He may not be the answer as HC, but I highly doubt a lowly WR coach will be what people look back on making or breaking his time at Auburn.

Reactions: dhetiger
If Lowder was back, the SEC would have something to concern themselves with. He actually cared about AU, unlike yellowfella who only cares about sideline access.
Ate at yellafella’s restaurant in Abbeville yesterday.

Other than the large yellawood cutout of Jimmy Rane, it was good as fulk.

Reactions: dhetiger
I don’t see it as trouble yet. Sounds like Harsin doesn’t feel he has full buy-in yet. If that’s the case, he needs to make it known it’s “my way or Highway.” Not saying it’s a great move, but I’m certainly willing to see how the team responds first. The only way I see this as a terrible decision is if he loses the locker room over it, and I don’t think he makes that call if he thinks there’s a chance he loses the team over it. Sounded like a terrible fit and better to cut ties now than after season. He may not be the answer as HC, but I highly doubt a lowly WR coach will be what people look back on making or breaking his time at Auburn.

bill-hader-sign-me-up.gif

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT