ADVERTISEMENT

Someone is going to Jail for sure..

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Both of Adolph’s lawyers signed an affidavit stating there were no more classified documents in MaraLago. They will be disbarred for sure like lying drunk spastic Rudy and the Kraken cvnt.

100% the cult will defend them to the death -even though we now know for sure that those documents were in his top right desk drawer.

The only escape from perjury and obstruction is if Adolph takes the blame ( they were misinformed by their client) . Ask Michael Cohen. He did a year in Otisville.

They are the first under the busin this crime scene.

My man Garland is systematically kicking some corrupt orange ass.

Both of Adolph’s lawyers signed an affidavit stating there were no more classified documents in MaraLago. They will be disbarred for sure like lying drunk spastic Rudy and the Kraken cvnt.

100% the cult will defend them to the death -even though we now know for sure that those documents were in his top right desk drawer.

The only escape from perjury and obstruction is if Adolph takes the blame ( they were misinformed by their client) . Ask Michael Cohen. He did a year in Otisville.

Your man Garland that wouldn’t protect the homes and safety of SCOTUS?

LOL at poor stooooopid Nurse falling for yet ANOTHER ruse. He’s always the last one to find out the truth. What a complete and thorough dumbass.
All of Trump’s former classified documents in his possession were declassified (as long as he says they were), so there’s NOTHING the corrupt DOJ has on him or his lawyers. NOTHING!!!!

Reactions: ZosoDawg

Cohen's crimes were three years in prison for financial crimes and lying to Congress. Crimes that included tax violations and lying to a bank.

A year in Otisville was on him...

Reactions: alphatiger08

The walls are closing in on Trump...part 47.

LOL at poor stooooopid Nurse falling for yet ANOTHER ruse. He’s always the last one to find out the truth. What a complete and thorough dumbass.
All of Trump’s former classified documents in his possession were declassified (as long as he says they were), so there’s NOTHING the corrupt DOJ has on him or his lawyers. NOTHING!!!!
This is the WORST cult lie ever. It is not true. some documents CANNOT be declassified - even by a POTUS without the agreement of the originating authority

WRITE THIS DOWN AND SAVE IT .. there will be more.

A procedure must be followed in any declassification case. If it still in that the color coded cover sheet with TOP SECRET on it you can bet your double wide that it was not declassified. You really do need to accept this and prepare yourself.

This is the WORST cult lie ever. It is not true. some documents CANNOT be declassified - even by a POTUS without the agreement of the originating authority

A procedure must be followed in any declassification case. If it still in that the color coded cover sheet with TOP SECRET on it you can bet your double wide that it was not declassified. You really do need to accept this and prepare yourself.
You still don’t understand law and legal process.

I would highly recommend you start listening to people outside of the kid diddler project and Keith Olberman.

Your regurgitation of failing CNN and your friends from The View don’t count. Sorry.
I have many news sources. You have only one. I rely mainly on WSJ and what I actually see and hear from the sources. I don’t need commeary from anyone else to draw a conclusion.

a good example is a) photo of a signed affidavit from both Trumpsky lawyers attesting that he does not have classified documents in his possession b) a photo documenting that several still classified top secret documents were in his office desk.

NowThat would be compelling evidence to most any of the other 6Billion people on the planet- but not a cult member who relies on a martyr deity figure who challenges the forces of evil. It’s fundamental cult behavior.

We saw it in Waco and Jonestown.. but you people can’t see yourselves doing the same thing.

I have many news sources. You have only one. I rely mainly on WSJ and what I actually see and hear from the sources. I don’t need commeary from anyone else to draw a conclusion.

a good example is a) photo of a signed affidavit from both Trumpsky lawyers attesting that he does not have classified documents in his possession b) a photo documenting that several still classified top secret documents were in his office desk.

NowThat would be compelling evidence to most any of the other 6Billion people on the planet- but not a cult member who relies on a martyr deity figure who challenges the forces of evil. It’s fundamental cult behavior.

We saw it in Waco and Jonestown.. but you people can’t see yourselves doing the same thing.

nor can you see your cultist behavior towards Puddin brain. So does that mean we are all even?

nor can you see your cultist behavior towards Puddin brain. So does that mean we are all even?
As I said… I have historically and would still support the GOP nominee unless it is Adolph. Anyone. I prefer Pence.. butDesantis is OK.

Biden was least worst at the time as even Trumpsky s own Cabinet was secretly trying to get support for 25th amendment.

Reactions: Konigstiger

Well, you’ve proven otherwise with your blatant lies and twists and turns and whataboutisms. It’s impressive how much space that man takes up in your head and doesn’t pay a dime for rent.

Reactions: David_Dennison

You remind me of Adam Schiff. After Mueller said they had nothing on Trump Schiff continued saying that HE had hard evidence proving Trump is Guilty . Strange that Trump still walking free after all schiff's evidence . Just curious, do you have a pencil neck
too ? LOL

Sorry, Nurse but…

legal-perfectly-legal.gif

Reactions: Pops Masterson
As I said… I have historically and would still support the GOP nominee unless it is Adolph. Anyone. I prefer Pence.. butDesantis is OK.

Biden was least worst at the time as even Trumpsky s own Cabinet was secretly trying to get support for 25th amendment.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ex-fb...html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=imctgm01

I think I have determined what the dems are up to at this point. Garland will get indictment of Trump in D.C. Thats easy to do as you can indict a ham sandwich . But they will bring charges in a D.C. court and we all know D.C votes 95.5 % democrat so even with bogus charges They think they will get a conviction . I would not be surprised with that at all since we know D.C. is full of swamp dwellers that have it in for the one wanting to rid D.C. of the swamp .

Reactions: Reasoned
I think I have determined what the dems are up to at this point. Garland will get indictment of Trump in D.C. Thats easy to do as you can indict a ham sandwich . But they will bring charges in a D.C. court and we all know D.C votes 95.5 % democrat so even with bogus charges They think they will get a conviction . I would not be surprised with that at all since we know D.C. is full of swamp dwellers that have it in for the one wanting to rid D.C. of the swamp .
Couldn’t be that he is 100% guilty AF and has no logical reason to have them, given 3 chances.

two choices here… indict him under the laws or why not just eliminate laws controlling national security and elections. Yeah that’s the answer!! Operate as a dictatorship where rules don’t apply to the leader.

Couldn’t be that he is 100% guilty AF and has no logical reason to have them, given 3 chances.

two choices here… indict him under the laws or why not just eliminate laws controlling national security and elections. Yeah that’s the answer!! Operate as a dictatorship where rules don’t apply to the leader.

We already operate where rules largely only apply to one party

We already operate where rules largely only apply to one party
Fvck yeah!! So why should we even care if foreign undercover operatives identities are blown without warning.. They and their families are killed, strategic military secret programs have no security and open to the friends of any government official.

Shame on FDR for keeping the Manhattan project secret- (even to Truman)

Why not?? I say just vote for a law that states that a POTUS cannot be criminally prosecuted for any crime?

MAGA by Gawd
Heil Trump

Now do Hillary

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Now do Hillary
When was Hillary’s term as POTUS? And I’ll get right on it.

Congress investigated her for years and you’d better be glad. Comeys accusation won the presidency for Adolph. It was about to be a historic electoral blowout. You people should thank him every day.

Congress investigated her for years and you’d better be glad. Comeys accusation won the presidency for Adolph. It was about to be a historic electoral blowout. You people should thank him every day.

And let her off despite her obvious guilt. Decided on a plane that sat on a tarmac.

You never get this part. How is that possible?

And let her off despite her obvious guilt. Decided on a plane that sat on a tarmac.

You never get this part. How is that possible?
I’m not sure about that.. neither are you.

what you know for sure is that your hero had photos of thousands of pages of national secrets and worlds most highly classified documents in his fvkn golf club.

no- he didn’t declassify then . Y’all need to get past that. Its total bullshit. It’s absolutely true that he COULD have by following procedure ( (except Nuclear and HUMINT) .. but he refused to follow procedures.

In any case- even when properly declassified this docs are reclassified, marked as such… never leave archives. … and you don’t lie on DOJ affidavits or hide evidence from FBI search.

Some obese orange corrupt failed 6x bankrupt, businessman man wrote an XO which made possesion outside secure zones a Felony with a five year term LOLOLOLOLOL. Not likely that Biden will reverse Trumpsky XO ?? You think??

have you see what Jabba the Barr said on Fox? Head dead on and you need to get used to him in an orange jumpsuit.

please review what his own AG said and summarize what you think. It’s on Fox News….

can’t wait for your analysis. Also is that hot attorney takes the fall for Trumpsky. She could like Cohen, Manafort and Stone did.

what you know for sure is that your hero had photos of thousands of pages of national secrets and worlds most highly classified documents in his fvkn golf club.

no- he didn’t declassify then . Y’all need to get past that. Its total bullshit. It’s absolutely true that he COULD have by following procedure ( (except Nuclear and HUMINT) .. but he refused to follow procedures.

In any case- even when properly declassified this docs are reclassified, marked as such… never leave archives. … and you don’t lie on DOJ affidavits or hide evidence from FBI search.

Some obese orange corrupt failed 6x bankrupt, businessman man wrote an XO which made possesion outside secure zones a Felony with a five year term LOLOLOLOLOL. Not likely that Biden will reverse Trumpsky XO ?? You think??

have you see what Jabba the Barr said on Fox? Head dead on and you need to get used to him in an orange jumpsuit.

please review what his own AG said and summarize what you think. It’s on Fox News….

can’t wait for your analysis. Also is that hot attorney takes the fall for Trumpsky. She could like Cohen, Manafort and Stone did.
Didn’t read any of your diatribe, Biden fanboy.

Ummm...we were doing Hillary. I understand that you just can’t help yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT