ADVERTISEMENT

Sock monkey, go ahead and tell us

She is just another “token”

He’s already called her a token.

He’s proven to be a racist dipshite many times since showing up.

Liberal scum (I know….redundant.)
You guys need to stop propping dumb bitches only because their black and then they won’t be tokenized. Diamond and Silk, Larry Elder, Kanye West, etc. They’re idiots, but you prop them up to make you feel better about your party ofte looking and sounding like the white nationalist party.

You guys need to stop propping dumb bitches only because their black and then they won’t be tokenized. Diamond and Silk, Larry Elder, Kanye West, etc. They’re idiots, but you prop them up to make you feel better about your party ofte looking and sounding like the white nationalist party.
“Dumb bitches”, “idiots”?…..you left out Uncle Tom’s.

Everyone of those “idiots” has bigger balls than you, which is ok because it’s 2021 but absolutely shows how much of a gigantic, sackless loser you are.

You really can't see the irony in your racist AF posts, can you?

Black people aren't stupid simply because they don't do what they're told by people like you. PS...Elder takes dumps with a higher IQ than you have.

You really can't see the irony in your racist AF posts, can you?

Black people aren't stupid simply because they don't do what they're told by people like you. PS...Elder takes dumps with a higher IQ than you have.
It is racist to call stupid people stupid now, I guess. Can’t look past the person’s skin color to see how dumb they are. And Conservatives playing the race card yet again. Sad.

It is racist to call stupid people stupid now, I guess. Can’t look past the person’s skin color to see how dumb they are. And Conservatives playing the race card yet again. Sad.

That's not all you were doing in that post.

Black people who leave the plantation that people like you have provided for them pisses you off. We get it. It makes you a horrible human being but I understand you are angry about it.

Black people who leave the plantation that people like you have provided for them pisses you off. We get it. It makes you a horrible human being but I understand you are angry about it.
Literally any black person that disagrees with his disgusting, warped views, they’re a token. He’s the most blatantly racist person I’ve ever witnessed on the internet.

racist and a misogynist

the face of the American lib

Literally any black person that disagrees with his disgusting, warped views, they’re a token. He’s the most blatantly racist person I’ve ever witnessed on the internet.

racist and a misogynist

the face of the American lib
Lots of either...

A) Guilty consciences
or
B) People who can't define "racist"

Probably B, as I doubt MAGAts have a conscience.

When I called Floyd a piece of shit felon - you said I was a racist.
When you call Owens a dumb bitch - it's ok because you state she is stupid.

I can prove floyd was a piece of shit based on his actual criminal history -not his skin color.
How is Candace a 'dumb bitch', other than being a black conservative? Please post factual evidence to support your claim or it is simply that you are the most racist person on this board.

When I called Floyd a piece of shit felon - you said I was a racist.
When you call Owens a dumb bitch - it's ok because you state she is stupid.

I can prove floyd was a piece of shit based on his actual criminal history -not his skin color.
How is Candace a 'dumb bitch', other than being a black conservative? Please post factual evidence to support your claim or it is simply that you are the most racist person on this board.
Revisionist history. You wrote/liked a post that defended and mocked his death. Pathetic.

Revisionist history. You wrote/liked a post that defended and mocked his death. Pathetic.
Revisionist my ass. I did not mock his death I said the following. I did not place a like the OP in the thread. I stated the following:

Since when is the truth being racist. Old George has been drug and alcohol free for the last year = the truth.
I'm overweight so i am a fat-ass. The truth hurts because the truth pulls no punches. Nothing racist about it. And the mirror in my bathroom affirms it when I look into every morning and laugh at my fat-ass.

Sockpuppet you need to learn this truth. If you are a piece of shit (whether white,black,brown, or yellow)- your race can not cure you of being a piece of shit or cause you to be one. Personal choice causes it and not being held accountable helps to affirm it.

Looks like your ass is the one with the revisionist history, soy boy ($1 to Pops).

Revisionist my ass. I did not mock his death I said the following. I did not place a like the OP in the thread. I stated the following:

Looks like your ass is the one with the revisionist history, soy boy ($1 to Pops).

Where did I specifically call you out as a racist for that post? After all, that was your claim. I'll wait...

Where did I specifically call you out as a racist for that post? After all, that was your claim. I'll wait...
In the same thread before I posted - you stated:

Conservatives: We aren't racist scumbags! It's not FAIR we are called racists! 😭

Also Conservatives: This thread.

Thus calling everyone that is not a flaming lib a racist.
Also nice deflection when you were proven to be a liar.

Are you talking about the multi billionaire Oprah Winfrey who tells me that white privilege is rampant in America as she drinks wine on her balcony in one of her private estates in Hawaii??..... that dumb, know-it-all billionaire bitch because she is black? How about the dumb bitch Whoopi Goldberg or maybe Maxine Waters?

You seem to think this isn't America and people don't have a right to their opinion. OK, whatever... every libatard on earth is a moron. I think we have settled that point.

Last edited:
Only a liberal scumbag like SockMonkey would praise a junky thug like George Floyed and then call a decent upstanding candidate for governor “uncle Tom” over political dogma. I guess he deserves credit for deleting it but the damage was already done. Pure scum.
Wait socky posted something stupid and deleted it? Lolololol how typical.

Only a liberal scumbag like SockMonkey would praise a junky thug like George Floyed and then call a decent upstanding candidate for governor “uncle Tom” over political dogma. I guess he deserves credit for deleting it but the damage was already done. Pure scum.

Wait socky posted something stupid and deleted it? Lolololol how typical.

He will be here to lecture us after ballet lessons.
Didn’t delete anything. Sorry, losers!

Lots of either...

A) Guilty consciences
or
B) People who can't define "racist"

Probably B, as I doubt MAGAts have a conscience.

Until the last line I honestly thought that you might be describing yourself. Silly me, I thought you had a breakthrough.

Unlike you, I don't begrudge a person's skin color based on their vote. People who think as you do are assholes, plain and simple. Skin color doesn't enter the equation.

For you, skin color matters, ALOT. That's a shame and I hope you work on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT