ADVERTISEMENT

Slurring Joe's angry STFU speech...

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
... dementia.on.display.
How could anyone watch that airhead VP behind him and not think 'we are doomed if she ever became POTUS'...?

At least he tried to pronounce 'Laken Riley's' name ... Lincoln Riley... just sad.

2021.06.23-02.37-themixnet-60d347453d557.jpg

Last edited:
... dementia.on.display.
How could anyone watch that airhead VP behind him and not think 'we are doomed if she ever became POTUS'...?

At least he tried to pronounce 'Laken Riley's' name ... Lincoln Riley... just sad.

2021.06.23-02.37-themixnet-60d347453d557.jpg
Meant to add this:

The word salad. She's been ridiculed for it over her entire tenure and yet somehow she hasn't grasped the criticism and continues with that nonsensical BS.

She may well be the dumbest MFer to ever serve. Before she became VP, I honestly thought that she was probably brilliant but entirely evil. I was half right.

The word salad. She's been ridiculed for it over her entire tenure and yet somehow she hasn't grasped the criticism and continues with that nonsensical BS.

She may well be the dumbest MFer to ever serve. Before she became VP, I honestly thought that she was probably brilliant but entirely evil. I was half right.
She makes Dan Quayle look a whole lot better.

I'm all for Joe on this one... he wants the people in PA (this speech was in Philly) to 'send him to Congress' .... sounds about right. Just don't send him as POTUS and we'll get along fine.

Crisp. Articulate. Eloquent.

• Wow
Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT