ADVERTISEMENT

So we already knew this, aight?

It's already a disaster.

The issue now is the stalemate. I don't forsee an end to that stalemate unless Ukraine gets worn down or Putin dies.
So you think cutting off military aid is a good idea. I surprised at that. Does everything Trump say resonates wit you guys?

So you think cutting off military aid is a good idea. I surprised at that. Does everything Trump say resonates wit you guys?
If it’s a choice between endless support of the military industrial complex or spilling the blood of our young men and women…I’ll take the former. However…the money needs to be accounted for…period!

So you think cutting off military aid is a good idea. I surprised at that.

Can you show me where I said that?

I do think that supporting evil over super evil is unwise and short-sighted. For clarification, I think Zelinsky, and those who pull his strings, are evil while I think Putin is super evil.

Does everything Trump say resonates wit you guys?

What an incredibly ignorant comment from you. To borrow a line from Reagan, "You know so many things that aren't true."

First off, I don't believe that Trump thinks that Putin is "super evil" as I've said twice ITT. He certainly has seemed to infer that he doesn't believe that he's "super evil" so to answer your question, no...not everything that he says resonates with me.

PS...eat me

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
The fact the Marxists blocked the Laken Riley Act amendment is reason enough to support the Orangeman…..among many others, if you can’t get it through Congress, then take executive action.

Can you show me where I said that?

I do think that supporting evil over super evil is unwise and short-sighted. For clarification, I think Zelinsky, and those who pull his strings, are evil while I think Putin is super evil.

What an incredibly ignorant comment from you. To borrow a line from Reagan, "You know so many things that aren't true."

First off, I don't believe that Trump thinks that Putin is "super evil" as I've said twice ITT. He certainly has seemed to infer that he doesn't believe that he's "super evil" so to answer your question, no...not everything that he says resonates with me.

PS...eat me
I’m a little confused here. My comment was not incredibly ignorant. You are dancing around th point because you blame it on the stalemate and your evil over super evil Crap. Your dancing is why you got so mad. You know there wouldn’t be any “stalemate” without support to Ukraine. So if there is no further aid Russia gets to enslave another 50MM people.

So tell me, what is evil about Zelenski. He didn’t get his election fair and square? TheUkrsine has fought for a 100 years to be free and finally made it only to be attacked. These people by race are not Russians and don’t want to be. Sounds like Chamberlin to me. I

I’m not positive but pretty sure that the only reason Trump is against aid to to the Ukraine is because Biden supports it. I doubt if any of you would be giving the aid a second thought if Trump wasn’t trying to undermine it.

In my mind Putin is not a super evil. If he really wanted to build Tussia into a super power in the world he would dismantle his military and not even worry about NATO. He would use those resources to build Russia economically. if he had a brain in his head he would know The US would never allow NATO to attack Russia or anybody else for that matter. Russia would be the big dog in Europe because of economic power not by grabbing land. They are more stupid than evil.

Why didn’t he do it in the two years that he owned the House, Senate and SCOTUS? All he accomplished was running up the national debt, and crashing the economy.

Took Sleepy Joe 3 yrs to return us as the world greatest economy.

As an aside- what yall do with all those hats and tee shirts you had printed for the SECC??
Also what was Kirby’s record against Nick??
Who TF are you talking to?

I’m a little confused here.

Agree, you are.

Sometimes Trump says stuff that I agree with. Sometimes he says stuff and I think it's ridiculous. He doesn't bother me so much that I feel the need to go against him on principle.

You make many ridiculous assumptions. I'm not against aid because of Trump. I'm also not for aid because Trump haunts my dreams like a weak ass lib.

There's a TON of corruption in Ukraine and I don't see why my tax dollars are better spent there than they would be here, in my country. The vast majority of my opinion is based on these two facts alone.

However, you're free to make it a referendum on Trump if you like...and then insinuate that I'm the one too focused on the man.

So tell me, what is evil about Zelenski.

I think that you need to do a little more research. His government suppresses the opposition just as harshly as Putin's does. Ukraine is simply less powerful...and hence slightly less evil from our perspective.

I’m a little confused here. My comment was not incredibly ignorant. You are dancing around th point because you blame it on the stalemate and your evil over super evil Crap. Your dancing is why you got so mad. You know there wouldn’t be any “stalemate” without support to Ukraine. So if there is no further aid Russia gets to enslave another 50MM people.

So tell me, what is evil about Zelenski. He didn’t get his election fair and square? TheUkrsine has fought for a 100 years to be free and finally made it only to be attacked. These people by race are not Russians and don’t want to be. Sounds like Chamberlin to me. I

I’m not positive but pretty sure that the only reason Trump is against aid to to the Ukraine is because Biden supports it. I doubt if any of you would be giving the aid a second thought if Trump wasn’t trying to undermine it.

In my mind Putin is not a super evil. If he really wanted to build Tussia into a super power in the world he would dismantle his military and not even worry about NATO. He would use those resources to build Russia economically. if he had a brain in his head he would know The US would never allow NATO to attack Russia or anybody else for that matter. Russia would be the big dog in Europe because of economic power not by grabbing land. They are more stupid than evil.
The West (NATO & the U.S.) started this whole conflict. By putting in a 'U.S. friendly' government in Ukraine, then NATO accepting them AND allowing missiles pointed at Russia, Putin was backed into a corner. His reaction should have been predicted. Given the 3 regions of Ukraine bordering Russia (50%+) actually wanted to go back to Russia. They speak Russian, their culture is Russian, and their security was Russia.

Under no circumstances would we allow Russia to 'install' a similar government in Mexico, then have their missiles pointed at us. Putin is a murderous thug that should have been taken out years ago. Regardless, we started this fight and I'm not sure there is an end outside of both Ukraine & Russian agreeing to end hostilities and split up the geography that is acceptable to both. I dislike Zelenski and he is slightly better than Putin... he has his own baggage of jailing protesters including Catholic church leaders who spoke out against him.

DJT should present to both countries stop the fighting, figure out what each can live with and / or the U.S. will continue to supply arms to Ukraine. I can't believe the billions we've already spent when we're facing our own fiscal demise very soon. It's probably too late for us anyway.

And Bill, almost every conflict is about land. Ukraine has been known as the 'USSR breadbasket' for decades as much of the food they produced came from Ukraine. So it's NOT stupid, just like Crimea was needed for Russia to have a port on the Black Sea. Land is incredibly coveted by most countries... particularly rich soil land.

Agree, you are.

Sometimes Trump says stuff that I agree with. Sometimes he says stuff and I think it's ridiculous. He doesn't bother me so much that I feel the need to go against him on principle.

You make many ridiculous assumptions. I'm not against aid because of Trump. I'm also not for aid because Trump haunts my dreams like a weak ass lib.

There's a TON of corruption in Ukraine and I don't see why my tax dollars are better spent there than they would be here, in my country. The vast majority of my opinion is based on these two facts alone.

However, you're free to make it a referendum on Trump if you like...and then insinuate that I'm the one too focused on the man.
All I hear is there is a lot of corruption in the Ukraine without something specific. There is a lot of corruption in the US. if you think Putin winning and taking over the Ikraine is good, Iin mystified.

I think that you need to do a little more research. His government suppresses the opposition just as harshly as Putin's does. Ukraine is simply less powerful...and hence slightly less evil from our perspective.
This is the only time I ever heard that.

All I hear is there is a lot of corruption in the Ukraine without something specific. There is a lot of corruption in the US. if you think Putin winning and taking over the Ikraine is good, Iin mystified.

I don’t think Putin taking over Ukraine is a good thing. But why should the US be a blank check in financing Ukraine in this conflict? Where do you draw the line?

The West (NATO & the U.S.) started this whole conflict. By putting in a 'U.S. friendly' government in Ukraine, then NATO accepting them AND allowing missiles pointed at Russia, Putin was backed into a corner. His reaction should have been predicted. Given the 3 regions of Ukraine bordering Russia (50%+) actually wanted to go back to Russia. They speak Russian, their culture is Russian, and their security was Russia.

Under no circumstances would we allow Russia to 'install' a similar government in Mexico, then have their missiles pointed at us. Putin is a murderous thug that should have been taken out years ago. Regardless, we started this fight and I'm not sure there is an end outside of both Ukraine & Russian agreeing to end hostilities and split up the geography that is acceptable to both. I dislike Zelenski and he is slightly better than Putin... he has his own baggage of jailing protesters including Catholic church leaders who spoke out against him.

DJT should present to both countries stop the fighting, figure out what each can live with and / or the U.S. will continue to supply arms to Ukraine. I can't believe the billions we've already spent when we're facing our own fiscal demise very soon. It's probably too late for us anyway.

And Bill, almost every conflict is about land. Ukraine has been known as the 'USSR breadbasket' for decades as much of the food they produced came from Ukraine. So it's NOT stupid, just like Crimea was needed for Russia to have a port on the Black Sea. Land is incredibly coveted by most countries... particularly rich soil land.
The last paragraph actually flbergasts me. They needed a seaport, so why not take Crimea. What did they need in Georgia and that Arab country they were at war with? Why not takevUkraine back to get their wheat fields. These 3 countries all have radically different people from Russia, not even the same race. Russia needs something, so since they are the biggest bear around it is their right to take it? The uS should not help the people resist? My, my. Glad to know it.

you can also be sure of one thing. Trump would be screaming to continue aid if Biden cut off aid. It’s all political with both of them. Neithe gives a crap about the right or wrong.

On the bright side, they’re getting better….sort of.

if you think Putin winning and taking over the Ikraine is good, Iin mystified.

There you go again with your assumptions...never said that it would be a good thing if Putin took over Ukraine. I'll be clear here, Putin taking Ukraine by force would be bad...not only from an American perspective but globally speaking.

Why do you always do this? Why do you try to put words into others mouths when they disagree with you?

This is why people screw with you Bill.

This is the only time I ever heard that.

Then I'd suggest that you do more reading.

The last paragraph actually flbergasts me. They needed a seaport, so why not take Crimea. What did they need in Georgia and that Arab country they were at war with? Why not takevUkraine back to get their wheat fields. These 3 countries all have radically different people from Russia, not even the same race. Russia needs something, so since they are the biggest bear around it is their right to take it? The uS should not help the people resist? My, my. Glad to know it.
you can also be sure of one thing. Trump would be screaming to continue aid if Biden cut off aid. It’s all political with both of them. Neithe gives a crap about the right or wrong.
I see what my compadres see in you now, Bill... I was thinking earlier that you might be open minded to other perspectives, but now.... maybe not.

You completely skipped over the motivation we gave Putin to resist NATO and missiles in Ukraine... additionally, you miss the context like a missile over your head that Russia took Crimea for a reason... I think nObama should have stepped in then... but no. They got their port.

I'm not saying they were 'right' to create a conflict with the Ukraine... WE DID IT. WE (the WEST) caused it.. don't you get it? It serves OUR country, not UKraine or Russia. You buy into this myth that the 'poor' Ukrainians are under assault by Russia and we're 'helping' them resist... when it was the USA all along creating the conflict... for our OWN benefit. Jeebus man, wake the fvck up.

I can be sure of one thing... people like you have zero clue to what is actually happening in the world around us.

You completely skipped over the motivation we gave Putin to resist NATO and missiles in Ukraine... additionally, you miss the context like a missile over your head that Russia took Crimea for a reason... I think nObama should have stepped in then... but no. They got their port.

I'm not saying they were 'right' to create a conflict with the Ukraine... WE DID IT. WE (the WEST) caused it.. don't you get it? It serves OUR country, not UKraine or Russia. You buy into this myth that the 'poor' Ukrainians are under assault by Russia and we're 'helping' them resist... when it was the USA all along creating the conflict... for our OWN benefit. Jeebus man, wake the fvck up.
Setting aside Bill’s hard headedness - it’s heartbreaking that you are correct on this one.

Comes down to greed.

There you go again with your assumptions...never said that it would be a good thing if Putin took over Ukraine. I'll be clear here, Putin taking Ukraine by force would be bad...not only from an American perspective but globally speaking.

Why do you always do this? Why do you try to put words into others mouths when they disagree with you?

This is why people screw with you Bill.
Look at wht you say and how you say it. I make my sssumptions because of that. Be honest. You have not come out one time and said it. If you think we shouldn’t aid the Ukraine say it. If you think we should aid them, say it.

You are right about one thing. I’m assuming a lot but just trying to interpret what you say. When you actually say what you believe I will not be doing that.

Look at wht you say and how you say it. I make my sssumptions because of that. Be honest. You have not come out one time and said it. If you think we shouldn’t aid the Ukraine say it. If you think we should aid them, say it.

You are right about one thing. I’m assuming a lot but just trying to interpret what you say. When you actually say what you believe I will not be doing that.
Castle-speechless.gif

Look at wht you say and how you say it. I make my sssumptions because of that. Be honest

You've ALWAYS done this Bill, it's your SOP. Your assumptions are ridiculous here, as they typically are.

You have not come out one time and said it.

Correct...but that hasn't slowed you down even a little bit.

If you think we shouldn’t aid the Ukraine say it. If you think we should aid them, say it.

I think that this is a European problem first and a global issue second. I agree with Derek, we helped a great deal to create the problem giving Putin the excuse in the first place.

I think we should aid Ukraine but our aid should be a DISTANT second to what European countries are contributing. Moreover, we shouldn't have pushed the crap that gave Putin the excuse he needed to invade Ukraine. Again, he's an evil bastard and his response was rather predictable.

What I don't understand is why you want to annex Ukraine and make it the 51st state. You haven't said that you want to...but I can just tell that this is what you want.

"I'm mystified."

I see what my compadres see in you now, Bill... I was thinking earlier that you might be open minded to other perspectives, but now.... maybe not.

I can be sure of one thing... people like you have zero clue to what is actually happening in the world around us.
You are totally wrong. I didn’t see or hear of Gerogia Tanks or the Arab country tanks or Ukraine Tanks rolling into Russia. These are totally different races of people. By the way, I think the US doesn’t even has missles in Wedtern Europe I haven’t heard anybody saying the US wants missiles in Ukraine.You are dreaming up reasons for Putin.
You've ALWAYS done this Bill, it's your SOP. Your assumptions are ridiculous here, as they typically are.

Correct...but that hasn't slowed you down even a little bit.

I think that this is a European problem first and a global issue second. I agree with Derek, we helped a great deal to create the problem giving Putin the excuse in the first place.

I think we id assumptionshould aid Ukraine but our aid should be a DISTANT second to what European countries are contributing. Moreover, we shouldn't have pushed the crap that gave Putin the excuse he needed to invade Ukraine. Again, he's an evil bastard and his response was rather predictable.

What I don't understand is why you want to annex Ukraine and make it the 51st state. You haven't said that you want to...but I can just tell that this is what you want.

"I'm mystified."
I haven’t even come close to saying that. All I have ever said is these peoples Russia are attacking are 3 peoples at the moment trying to make them part of Russia who armrest ethnically and racial total different people.

I have never in anyway indicated I wanted the Ukraine to be our 51st state. Now you are making a stupid assumption.

i do not in anyway agree with Derek. As I said I don’t even think the US has missiles in Western Europe. This is an excuse for Putin to commit aggression against former members of the old Soviet Union.

I can also guarantee you that Trump’s only aim about the Ukraine is a political one. If Biden wanted to cut off aid Trump would be all for aid.

I am pretty clear about how I feel about things. If eitherTrump or Biden are elected I fear deeply for this country Both are unbelieveable crooked and total asses who IMO have only one objective in mind…. To hold power. They will both do whatever it takes to win, even compromise their own beliefs.

I am pretty clear about how I feel about things. If eitherTrump or Biden are elected I fear deeply for this country Both are unbelieveable crooked and total asses who IMO have only one objective in mind…. To hold power. They will both do whatever it takes to win, even compromise their own beliefs.

We're pretty much in agreement here...which is why I was "mystified" when you insinuated that everything that Trump says "resonates" with me.

For Biden, it's all about corruption and money for the deep state.

For Trump, it's all about his ego and the legacy of the Trump name/brand.

Reactions: billywayneluck
i do not in anyway agree with Derek. As I said I don’t even think the US has missiles in Western Europe. This is an excuse for Putin to commit aggression against former members of the old Soviet Union.

Today, U.S. tactical nuclear weapons remain at six bases in five NATO member countries, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey.

We also have anti-air and anti-ballistic missile systems throughout Europe and specifically eastern Europe. The idea of those systems moving into Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania gave Putin the political ammunition he needed to invade Ukraine.

Reactions: derek_tiger
Today, U.S. tactical nuclear weapons remain at six bases in five NATO member countries, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey.

We also have anti-air and anti-ballistic missile systems throughout Europe and specifically eastern Europe. The idea of those systems moving into Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania gave Putin the political ammunition he needed to invade Ukraine.
Thank you for providing that information.

Bill seems to be more educated & knowledgeable than your typical LSU fan, and frankly I'm surprised he did not know there were (NATO & US) 'missiles' all through Europe (East & West).

Add this mental glitch in his to his comment 'All I have ever said is these peoples Russia are attacking are 3 peoples at the moment trying to make them part of Russia who armrest(?) ethnically and racial total different people'... I have no idea what he is talking about (neither does he) saying these people are TOTALLY different.

By 1959, the ethnic Russian population was 2.55 million. Russification was further advanced by the 1958–59 Soviet educational reforms, which led to the near elimination of all Ukrainian-language schooling in the Donbas. By the time of the Soviet Census of 1989, 45% of the population of the Donbas reported their ethnicity as Russian.

To summarize, roughly half of this region identifies as Russian. This kind of blows a hole in Bill's logic/reason. Not all want to be under Russian rule... but just like here in Texas, roughly 30% want Texas to succeed from the Union (me included).

At this point, I think Bill should just take a seat and gracefully step out of this conversation. 😶

Reactions: BamaFan1137
To summarize, roughly half of this region identifies as Russian. This kind of blows a hole in Bill's logic/reason. Not all want to be under Russian rule... but just like here in Texas, roughly 30% want Texas to succeed from the Union (me included).
Yeah, that’s why you’re the Lone Star State and I just might move my yankee arse down there…after you get that border closed!
BTW, it’s “secede” not “succeed”…🤔 although one could make argument, by seceding one succeeds!

Reactions: derek_tiger
Yeah, that’s why you’re the Lone Star State and I just might move my yankee arse down there…after you get that border closed!
BTW, it’s “secede” not “succeed”…🤔 although one could make argument, by seceding one succeeds!
Nice catch... I forgot to go back and put [sic] after it... love 'wordplays' in comedy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT