ADVERTISEMENT

Semi Final Predictions

Sure, but they can't win that way. Most teams can't.

West Hancock won the title last year completing 24 passes over 13 games (1.85 completions per game).
So it's possible, and I think Grundy can throw the ball better than you think.

Don’t get me wrong, I know GC can throw fairly well. That’s part of why they are where they are now.
Just saying balanced football is better football. You can actually adjust if needed and play from behind if time is running low.

I think that both teams are close and it will come down to turnovers. You guys are valuing offense schemes too high. The team with the better line play tends to win no matter the scheme. Both teams have great athletes, both qbs bring it and they skill guys around them can make big plays.

I think that both teams are close and it will come down to turnovers. You guys are valuing offense schemes too high. The team with the better line play tends to win no matter the scheme. Both teams have great athletes, both qbs bring it and they skill guys around them can make big plays.
I strongly suggest you watch Regina's offense if you think schemes have nothing to do with it.

I would have thought with the speed of St. Albert they would have had 5 guys on every tackle.

so so sensitive. Speed isn't all the games about. I just said head to toe saint albert had more speed. Doesn't mean they were a better team or players. Have fun getting rolled by regina. We'll see you chime in after the game to explain, yes?

so so sensitive. Speed isn't all the games about. I just said head to toe saint albert had more speed. Doesn't mean they were a better team or players. Have fun getting rolled by regina. We'll see you chime in after the game to explain, yes?
Hey making it to the finals is better than you can say. Either way, I'd say the only guarantee I'd make at his point is that you will have some great words of enlightenment after the game.

I truly do. GC is a good team. But if they are forced to pass, they will struggle. Regina will be able to score at will IMO Grundy cannot play in a shootout (even though reginas defense is bad) If regina can slow down the run then this will be a 28 point regina win If regina cannot stop the run and is forced into turnovers then it becomes a battle of who has the ball last

oh crystal ball.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT