ADVERTISEMENT

Semi Final Predictions

Grundy over St Albert 35-21

St Ansgar over Regina 28-21

Both games should be exciting. Always looking for turnovers to play a big part. Thank you boy$ in Boone for the football deal you made. Great to change what you have done all year and break out brand new football$ at thi$ $tage.

Does anyone know if they plan to stream the games?
With tickets being restricted, they should really stream the game for free. They will sell all available tickets anyway.
Let people who can't go, or don't feel safe going, still be able to watch the game, for free, online.

Does anyone know if they plan to stream the games?
With tickets being restricted, they should really stream the game for free. They will sell all available tickets anyway.
Let people who can't go, or don't feel safe going, still be able to watch the game, for free, online.
The streams have been free since they moved away from NBC Sports Chicago. You need to sign up for an account (free) with the iowa high school sports network. after that you can stream for free. You will also have access to watch the games from years past.

Reactions: Pinehawk
If Regina avoids penalties and turnovers i don't think it will be close. But being dumb seems to be a theme for them all year. Calling @Pinehawk
Thanks. I've watched all of their film. They are not disciplined at all. Penalties, penalties, penalties and their line backers are out of position on 50 percent of the plays. Watch every big play they give up. It's a dumb dumb mistake. I'm giving them credit... if they play to their potential no A team should come within 3 scores.

Both games should be exciting. Always looking for turnovers to play a big part. Thank you boy$ in Boone for the football deal you made. Great to change what you have done all year and break out brand new football$ at thi$ $tage.

One of those brand new football just popped out of the hands of the Montezuma QB for a huge fumble. Clearly seem slippery.

I was able to get on the link at the associations website no signing up.
Nice, I just clicked the link to check and you are correct. You can watch live events without an account. Setting up an account just allows you access to their archive of past events, so if you can't watch a game live, you can set up an account to watch the game on your own time.

One of those brand new football just popped out of the hands of the Montezuma QB for a huge fumble. Clearly seem slippery.

It’s bad every year. Let’s wait for the biggest game$ of the year and change how the game i$ played.

Thanks. I've watched all of their film. They are not disciplined at all. Penalties, penalties, penalties and their line backers are out of position on 50 percent of the plays. Watch every big play they give up. It's a dumb dumb mistake. I'm giving them credit... if they play to their potential no A team should come within 3 scores.

Surprisingly they have made it this far

Surprisingly they have made it this far
You're even more of a homer than I could have imagined. Did I say they got lucky? No. I said they have underperformed. Everyone on the staff would agree. You've got your starters playing into the 4th quarter against terrible teams. This isn't your son's 2015 team. That was a defense with him, Brinkman, hunter and suchomel. Just live in reality. That was the last good regina team riding stinger to the title (with the best player in the state getting hurt early in the season-phillips)

You're even more of a homer than I could have imagined. Did I say they got lucky? No. I said they have underperformed. Everyone on the staff would agree. You've got your starters playing into the 4th quarter against terrible teams. This isn't your son's 2015 team. That was a defense with him, Brinkman, hunter and suchomel. Just live in reality. That was the last good regina team riding stinger to the title (with the best player in the state getting hurt early in the season-phillips)

If I wasn’t a homer people wouldn’t be able to take shots at me. Not sure how a sarcastic response makes me a homer but so be it. Each team has had their strengths and weaknesses. The difference between those early teams and now is the depth of talent. The top end talents are comparable but there just isn’t the size or the numbers. Oh and I still don’t like the use of new football$ in these games.

Reactions: Silentobservance.
And? They gave up 21 in the first half. Their offense is impressive, certainly the play calling is the most inventive in class A, but their defense is not.

And...they often tighten up in the 2nd half once they’ve got a good look at things.
GC looked great though. Should be a really good Championship game.

And? They gave up 21 in the first half. Their offense is impressive, certainly the play calling is the most inventive in class A, but their defense is not.
I wouldn't necessarily say they're the most inventive.

They just make what they do look better because they're not a Class A program...........

It would be like if Wisconsin randomly lost enough general enrollment to drop to FCS, but they essentially carried their football program right over to that level and smashed every major FCS rushing record, and somebody saying, oh look how innovative Wisconsin is!!!

Come on now.......

GC has good size, power, and speed and they showcased that today. Good to see them back in the title game and hopefully they’ll get it done just like they did today. Would think most fans would be pulling for them to win. The two favorites going into the season will have a great battle.

And...they often tighten up in the 2nd half once they’ve got a good look at things.
GC looked great though. Should be a really good Championship game.
Will be a good championship game because Regina going win lol I’d be saying the same thing. Like I said before it will be easy sailing after you took Wapsie out. That game Will be the closest game Regina plays all year and I’ll stick to that. Regina by 3 scores in the title game. Regina will be fine against grundys style of football.

Will be a good championship game because Regina going win lol I’d be saying the same thing. Like I said before it will be easy sailing after you took Wapsie out. That game Will be the closest game Regina plays all year and I’ll stick to that. Regina by 3 scores in the title game. Regina will be fine against grundys style of football.
Just another fantastic take. Regina in the dome is a different beast, that I would agree with, but anyone thinking this will be a 3 score game based on what they've seen so far is joking themselves.

Other than the game they lost? Wapsie was good but GC is better

Other than the game they lost? Wapsie was good but GC is better
Because I like giving you crap, CID, typical 2020 regina defense/ linebackers totally out of position after watching the replay against St Ansgar-- that team was not good based on two games i watched. Better hope they don't give up too many plays early and can't catch up. I honestly believe they are way more talented but should be a close game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT