ADVERTISEMENT

SEISC North/South Forum

It rotates every other year. This year Boys are at North, Girls are at South. Next year of course South will host Boys, North will host girls.

Danville 82, Harmony, Farmington 17
Highland, Riverside 58, Winfield-Mt. Union 47
Holy Trinity Catholic, Fort Madison 67, Central Lee, Donnellson 48
Iowa Mennonite, Kalona 51, Mediapolis 32
Lone Tree 75, Pekin 63
Louisa-Muscatine 62, Wapello 36
Notre Dame, Burlington 57, New London 43
Van Buren Community 76, Maharishi, Fairfield 28
WACO, Wayland 66, Columbus Community, Columbus Junction 31
West Burlington 51, Cardinal, Eldon 47

Looks like Danville and Lone Tree , Saturday night at Southeastern Community College for SEISC championship.

I saw the box score of the Danville game, glad I went home at halftime.

HARMONY......... 0 8 0 9 Total 17
DANVILLE.........37 30 6 9 Total 82

Super Conference shoot out matchups for Friday Night

Danville @ Lone Tree (SCC)
BND @ Highland
Van Buren @ IMS
HTC @ Winfield Mount Union
West Burllington @ L&M
Cardinal @ WACO
Central Lee @ Pekin
New London @ Mediapolis
Harmony @ Wapelllo
Maharishi @ Columbus Community.

I say they split 5/5
BND will probably play Highland again in the 2A districts.

Fred Parsons against Dwight Gingrich should an interesting clash between two premier future hall of fame coaches.

BND @ Highland is also @ SCC (#2 Conf teams) - their game starts at 6pm with the Danville vs. Lone Tree (#1 Conf Teams) following. Pretty sure the North teams get some or all of the gate fees if it is indeed their turn to host - and I also believe it's their choice to have this at SCC vs. somewhere up North - contrary to RogerFrank's implication that Danville get's special treatment. What high school kid wouldn't want to play in that environment?

Hey MBChez read my whole comment. Didn't I ask if that a as how it was done.. That the number one seeds played at SCC so get it right. And it is the North time to host this year.

I read you whole comment, I was responding to the first sentence you wrote to start with. If you just wanted to know if that's what happened with the teams that earned the #1 spots, then why put that first sentence out there?

The SEISC Conference Board of Directors voted last year that the number 1 and 2 schools in each division would play at SCC.

Top four seed games in the shootout go to the South.....Danville, Notre Dame, Van Buren and HTC all win. I was at the Danville/Lone Tree game and Danville dug deep to win this one. Exactly what Danville needed going into the post season.

The one thing that jumped out at me.....Danville needs to find a way to keep the Peebler kid on the court. You are right Tigger, Danville had buckle down , reach down and find a way to win this one. Overall, a great night for basketball at SCC with BND squeaking it out and Danville coming back for the "W". Everyone got their money's worth tonight.

Congrats to Connor Hoelzen.....going over 1000 career points along with the huge victory over Lone Tree.

Both Danville and Notre Dame had to dig deep Friday night. They were both tested quite hard and good for them winning. And as Al Davis said just win baby just win. Good luck to both.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT