ADVERTISEMENT

schedules for 2021-2022

ronsss

All Conference
Nov 8, 2003
here is link to schedules....

sort of suprised harlan will play grinnell again, and a mild surprise seargeant bluff luton. lewis central also, which i suspected....i thought it was odd glenwood did not get match with the cyclones this year. harlan dropping to 3a, what a break for harlan. if they were stuck in 4a, lot tougher road to the dome. also , sioux city east playing 2 -3a schools in non district play . i thought playing down 2 classes would not happen?

Last edited:
here is link to schedules....

sort of suprised harlan will play grinnell again, and a mild surprise seargeant bluff luton. lewis central also, which i suspected....i thought it was odd glenwood did not get match with the cyclones this year. harlan dropping to 3a, what a break for harlan. if they were stuck in 4a, lot tougher road to the dome. also , sioux city east playing 2 -3a schools in non district play . i thought playing down 2 classes would not happen?
Grinnell got hosed on travel. Back to back weeks traveling over 130 miles. Grinnell to keokuk. They have to be glad Harlan goes to grinnell. That will be a challenge for grinnell in week 2.

Grinnell got hosed on travel. Back to back weeks traveling over 130 miles. Grinnell to keokuk. They have to be glad Harlan goes to grinnell. That will be a challenge for grinnell in week 2.
like the matchup...i can watch it on the grinnell network..i did last year, and some other games grinnelll played....does grinnell return a lot this year?

Last edited:
like the matchup...i can watch it on the grinnell network..i did last year, and some other games grinnelll played....does grinnell return a lot this year?
No Grinnell doesn't return many at all. I would say 95% of their starters from last year have graduated, meaning 2-3 returning starters.

Additionally you will not be able to watch west burlington or Keokuk on the Grinnell network. They only do home games.

harlan plays glenwood ob september 17
thks..i quess they do, an oversight on my part.....i was thinking it was a absolute to happen...just was wondering how far lewis central was from 5a, in enrollment numbers...ok, i looked , not even close. about 240+ from being 5a

Last edited:
tri county an 8 man school will not have a football team this year. their players will be on the oskaloosa football team

Are there anymore 8-man schools that are not going to be able compete this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT