ADVERTISEMENT

Russian military video vs woke American recruiting video

Bump!

Not to me.. I spent a year in the jungle with Special Forces. They are some BAMFs. Obviously you don’t respect American military very much. It’s not surprising. Neither did your bone Spurs coward POTUS.
Kiss my ass. Many in my family were in the military. My statement had nothing to do with that and if you honestly think that about me you can go to hell.

Kiss my ass. Many in my family were in the military. My statement had nothing to do with that and if you honestly think that about me you can go to hell.
So what’s scary as hell to you then?? You are the one that said it.
You think foreign troops are braver or better prepared? which one?? US armed forces are 2nd to none. Period.

So what’s scary as hell to you then?? You are the one that said it.
You think foreign troops are braver or better prepared? which one?? US armed forces are 2nd to none. Period.
Just shows how far your head is shoved up your own ass. This is like the 10th time I’ve seen that video. Know who shared it the other 9? Former or active duty military. They are scared of the pussification and politicization of the military. Everyone else here sees it for that, while all you want to do is make a cheap troll over bone spurs because you can’t get over Trump.

It might surprise you but not every topic in the world relates to Donald Trump or your hatred for him.

Just shows how far your head is shoved up your own ass. This is like the 10th time I’ve seen that video. Know who shared it the other 9? Former or active duty military. They are scared of the pussification and politicization of the military. Everyone else here sees it for that, while all you want to do is make a cheap troll over bone spurs because you can’t get over Trump.

It might surprise you but not every topic in the world relates to Donald Trump or your hatred for him.
So you think that in ONLY 6 months- the US military has been pussified? How so? What did it?? What politicization program did that??

Who says it had a six month time frame?

What in that comparison or my statement had anything to do with Biden’s presidency?

You have a one track mind.
The prevailing mantra in the Cult is an overblown reference to a course study in race relations. I went through it 40+yrs ago after mass integration.

During VietNam we learned about Tam Giáo. ( didn’t make me Buddhist) Troops going to Muslim countries are now indoctrinated about differences in Sunni and Shia. It’s fundamental education.

Ok.. why not attach this video instead about real soldiers. Fvck the Russians. Bring them on.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I’d laugh if it didn’t scare the crap out of me…

Not to me.. I spent a year in the jungle with Special Forces. They are some BAMFs. Obviously you don’t respect American military very much. It’s not surprising. Neither did your bone Spurs coward POTUS.

People like Billy, Orangey, and Reasoned fawn over Putin and Russia’s macho posturing bullshit so much that it’s creepy. And it’s always a bunch of do-nothing losers that never lifted a finger in defense of this country. Chickenhawks, is the term.

People like Billy, Orangey, and Reasoned fawn over Putin and Russia’s macho posturing bullshit so much that it’s creepy. And it’s always a bunch of do-nothing losers that never lifted a finger in defense of this country. Chickenhawks, is the term.

😂

I also noticed you didn’t comment on the cartoon “my two mommies’” video gator….which was kind of the point

So you think that in ONLY 6 months- the US military has been pussified? How so? What did it?? What politicization program did that??
I’m done with your obstinate stupid and destructive diatribe. The reality is the destructive mechanisms being put in place won’t show up immediately but they most certainly are having a degrading effect. Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and admit you backed the far worse option…and you sure as hell did!

Lol says the guy that wants to defund the police and plays with dolls. Shut up, you lil racist beech. 😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I also noticed you didn’t comment on the cartoon “my two mommies’” video gator….which was kind of the point
I’ll comment that I respect their 1A rights to create an obscure fantasy cartoon to appeal to the kooks… if you will comment that the US military and especially combat classifications and special forces are more probably BAMFs than LGBTQ.
The latter we can thank God, Merica , mom and Apple Pie.. because they are the true “Patriots “

I’ll comment that I respect their 1A rights to create an obscure fantasy cartoon to appeal to the kooks… if you will comment that the US military and especially combat classifications and special forces are more probably BAMFs than LGBTQ.
The latter we can thank God, Merica , mom and Apple Pie.. because they are the true “Patriots “

Who is saying that people in our military are not patriots? I think you might actually be going insane...full blown dementia. It would explain your passion for Biden.

The woke bullshit in military recruiting is a bad idea. It would be idiotic for you to argue otherwise. So of course you will do exactly that.

Who is saying that people in our military are not patriots? I think you might actually be going insane...full blown dementia. It would explain your passion for Biden.

The woke bullshit in military recruiting is a bad idea. It would be idiotic for you to argue otherwise. So of course you will do exactly that.

the syphilis he picked up during that year in the jungle is apparently still with him and consuming mass quantities of grey matter.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT