ADVERTISEMENT

After Christmas thread: what’dYa get?

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

All Conference
Jul 20, 2006
I got some nice gifts. Got a pair of “Wayfarer Meta” Ray Bans. They have cameras and invisible speakers that play your music/podcasts without having some shite jammed in your ear. The cameras make it easy to video hands free.
Also got some Alexa Echo Show. Prolly gonna regift that to somebody. Don’t need CHY-nuh peaking in on me and mine in our living room.

I got to watch everybody else open gifts that I paid for, which is quite the gift in itself.

I did splurge earlier in the year and bought a launch monitor, net, and hitting mat so that I could have a makeshift golf simulator in my garage to practice on. My wife put a bow on the launch monitor for me.

I got a couple bottles of bourbon, an assortment of New England style IPAs, some books and a couple of sweatshirts (a Jackson Browne Saturate Before Using hoodie and a Jason Isbell Southeastern crewneck).

I also got a Ryobi leaf blower 🙄 that was redirected to me after my wife decided I didn't have enough stuff to open.

Went to shithole NYC for 4 days. Saw Lion King for the 3rd time which was the highlight of the trip. Hope I never have to fly into/out of LaGuardia again.

Considered Houston if bammer wins in Pasadena, but if Texas wins I’m afraid prices are going to be out of control considering their already current shittiness.

Spent time with family which was nice. Got some new shoes. Had sex. Etcetera.

Golf shoes, a range finder, and the gift of not having to travel down to the Gulf Coast from NC to hurriedly split time between 2 families.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
My wife mentioned a breast augmentation. I got into a bit of trouble when I asked if they would be my gift or hers. 🤷‍♂️
You got in trouble for that because you do a shitty job of explaining yourself. I'm certain that she thought you meant you wanted to play with her tits after the procedure. Did you bother going into detail about how much easier your job would be if you had bigger tits? We all understand "Duds speak" well here, but you can't expect your wife to live with you AND understand your jibberish. Just draw her a picture of you with watermelon sized bolt-ons and stop the madness.

You got in trouble for that because you do a shitty job of explaining yourself. I'm certain that she thought you meant you wanted to play with her tits after the procedure. Did you bother going into detail about how much easier your job would be if you had bigger tits? We all understand "Duds speak" well here, but you can't expect your wife to live with you AND understand your jibberish. Just draw her a picture of you with watermelon sized bolt-ons and stop the madness.

See...you get me. Why can't she?

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Apex....child.....who knows?
200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT