ADVERTISEMENT

Which military….

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
looks like it’s serious?

Or

A little bit of a contrast there. I'm no military analyst but wondering how much "boots on the ground" is needed in the military today.

And more pap:
From the article:

“The Biden administration has made diversifying the workforce at the Pentagon and in the military a major priority.”
🤔
As Rush was fond of saying “The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things”.

And more pap:
From the article:

“The Biden administration has made diversifying the workforce at the Pentagon and in the military a major priority.”
🤔
As Rush was fond of saying “The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things”.
Your pedophile pimp Trumpublican is on it !! I think he has more things to worry about. Like which penitentiary he will serve out his term.
MAGA by gawd
Yeah well, here’s another extremely concerning story which highlights the depths to which the Marxist’s have infiltrated our military’s strategic mission:
Lol Don’t worry! The pedophile pimp is on it !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Yeah well, here’s another extremely concerning story which highlights the depths to which the Marxist’s have infiltrated our military’s strategic mission:
Here’s another concerning story where Trumpsky attempted to silence a distinguished military witness about his attempted extortion of a foreign leader to entice him to make a false allegation.
Don’t worry !! you’ll hear more from him in the upcoming indictment and trial of Spastic Rudy.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Here’s another concerning story where Trumpsky attempted to silence a distinguished military witness about his attempted extortion of a foreign leader to entice him to make a false allegation.
Don’t worry !! you’ll hear more from him in the upcoming indictment and trial of Spastic Rudy.

82297884.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
It's very sad to watch.
Maybe it’s because EVERY topic for you people is some nonsensical rant about YOUR President Biden.

It truly burns that Cult ass every day and it tickles the shit out of me that I have 3 yrs 8 mo to enjoy the conspiracy delusional theories and prosecution of the Trumpsky Mafia.

Still taking bets on who gets the first indictment . My favorites are :

Pedophile Gaetz
Spastic Rudy
Trumpsky

Reactions: Konigstiger
Maybe it’s because EVERY topic for you people is some nonsensical rant about YOUR President Biden.

It truly burns that Cult ass every day and it tickles the shit out of me that I have 3 yrs 8 mo to enjoy the conspiracy delusional theories and prosecution of the Trumpsky Mafia.

Pedophile Gaetz
Spastic Rudy
Trumpsky
^^^triggered^^^

Pedophile Gaetz
Spastic Rudy
Trumpsky
You need new lures

Reactions: David_Dennison

Pedophile Gaetz
Spastic Rudy
Trumpsky
Gator - since when is paying a 18 yr old (legal adult) to screw make you a pedo?

Pedophile Gaetz
Spastic Rudy
Trumpsky
Are you fvcking serious ? No matter what the post is on this board for the last few months you turn it into a Trump bashing festival.

Yeah but if you truly listen to the left…Marxist’s or whatever you want to call them, that’s about all they have to defend their nutty positions with. 1) Trump is bad. 2) Free money to everyone (except the “rich”). 3) The county is founded on racism and therefore illegitimate.
Gee…what an inspiring platform.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Gator - since when is paying a 18 yr old (legal adult) to screw make you a pedo?
I believe that Greenberg’s confession indicated that she was 17... he and Gaetz drilled her and two others the same night... also used Ectasy and cocaine. The solicitation was confirmed by Venmo and corresponding hotel receipts. There is also evidence that the two traveled with her. There is also evidence that there was solicitation of teen hookers from 14-17 yo. That’s pretty pathetic.

This MAGA Trump mouthpiece is just as bad as Jeffrey Epstein. There is no longer any doubt that the pedophile Gaetz is guilty AF... now it’s only a matter of how much time he serves... and how many other Gaetz political pals were invoked. That probably includes Roger Stone. There will be many more .

You don’t get 75% of your charges dropped by Feds unless you are willing to give up the big fish. He is and he will.

Gaetz is deeply fvcked..

.BTW are you saying that you support a defense of Congressman Gaetz solicitation and interstate transportation of teenage girls if the are a year older than 17?

don’t forget.. this investigation of Gaetz was initiated by Barr DOJ because he used campaign money to transport teen hookers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konigstiger
Where is my question did I say this?
"BTW are you saying that you support a defense of Congressman Gaetz solicitation and interstate transportation of teenage girls if the are a year older than 17?"

I asked a simple question that needed a Yes or No answer.

To answer your question - if he is guilty - hope he goes to jail and finds a nice boyfriend for his time.

Reactions: David_Dennison
If true, who in their right mind would defend such behavior…surely you’re not implying this, are you Gator?

he implies anything that is hateful and derogatory towards Trump....any implication that isn’t derogatory of Trump is not an implication he intends
He implies that anyone who happened to vote for Trump, regardless of why that was, supports behavior of other people who support Trump if that behavior is unlawful. All of us support the January 6th riot. All of us support Gaetz. If I applied his logic, all bama fans support pedophilia. A large number of AJ McCarron's family were put away for the crime. AJ was a bama QB, so by extension, Gator supports pedophilia.

I haven't followed this story at all but I did read somewhere that the guy who turned in Gaetz, if I'm not mistaken, has plead guilty for falsely accusing another political opponent of having sex with minors.

Again, the article didn't suggest that the guy had falsely accused someone. The article stated that he had plead guilty of making false statements to police and had pejured himself in that attempt.

Here it is...and it's Joel Greenberg.

If true, who in their right mind would defend such behavior…surely you’re not implying this, are you Gator?
No not saying that at all.. my point being that I was harassed here for months about supporting pedophiles because a former member of the Lincoln project had sent text messages to a 16 yo. Of course he was immediately fired and prosecution is ongoing.

I see no such following or outage about Gaetz and his buddy Roger Stone for maybe the most egregious crime in history by a sitting Congressman.... who continues to campaign “America First”for a former POTUS with a QAnon leader. Why??

No not saying that at all.. my point being that I was harassed here for months about supporting pedophiles because a former member of the Lincoln project had sent text messages to a 16 yo. Of course he was immediately fired and prosecution is ongoing.

I see no such following or outage about Gaetz and his buddy Roger Stone for maybe the most egregious crime in history by a sitting Congressman.... who continues to campaign “America First”for a former POTUS with a QAnon leader. Why??

Multiple people have said that Gaetz needs to be severely punished if these allegations are true. You bring it up so much, though. Nobody feels the need to repeat themselves for every single time you bring it up. I know I don't. I've said Gaetz can fry if guilty. I've said I didn't support the January 6th riots. I've said I'm ready for Trump to go away. I've said these things multiple times. Yet, you don't listen. Shit, you were the guy who accused me of supporting QAnon because I said that a MTG/Lauren Boebert threesome would be fun.

The reason you were given so much grief is because you put up video after video of the pedo project proclaiming them to be the saviors of the republic.

I don't remember anyone on here proclaiming Gaetz to be anything more than a politican.

We busted your balls over the Lincoln pedo project because you had been busting balls over some other sexual assault claims prior to that situation.

Here it is...and it's Joel Greenberg.

Yes.. that is a fact. However it is also a fact that they are in Possession of a mountain of prima facie evidence against Gaetz. Text messages , witnesses, hotel receipts and electronic payments to juvenile prostitutes.

The reason you were given so much grief is because you put up video after video of the pedo project proclaiming them to be the saviors of the republic.

I don't remember anyone on here proclaiming Gaetz to be anything more than a politican.
Maybe that’s because Trumpsky is the unquestioned leader of what was the Republican Party. So says Mcarthy, Pedophile Gaetz and QAnon kook MTG. They have been personally selected to spread his message on his America First tour and inspire his base with their message. Fox/ OAN / Newsmax have fallen in line.

Trumpsky is now the martyr figure for QAnon. All he needs now is the Buffalo horn outfit.

Don’t think this bilge has a deleterious effect on our military? A Marine I know says it’s beginning to trickle down in the ranks (yes leftists, just like Reagan-omics…except in a bad way).

Reactions: dustinator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT