ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Rush

Sad day for conservatives
Very sad.

I remember where I was when I first heard him in 1989... Metarie, LA in one of the Nuclear Pharmacy labs in my region. I was in the lab mgr's office and we about to review some data, and he had his radio on. He had to go get something and I hadn't been paying attention to the radio until he left, but started listening and was amazed at how he (Rush) crystalized the political thoughts I had, and spoke them with much more grace and impact... made me think of William F. Buckley.

I asked Ricky who was it, and he said 'that's Rush Limbaugh... isn't he awesome?' I said yes, and immediately found him on my home radio station when I got back to Orlando. Joined the Dittoheads and signed up for his website and have been a member ever since.

His unpracticed speeches to CPAC meetings are a thing of beauty... one of the most natural speakers I've ever seen.

I hope Mark Steyn picks up his mantle and takes over his show... he is the best guest host and has a wit and clever demeanor that is on par with Rush's. I'll have to smoke a stogie tonight for Rush.

R.I.P.

A national treasure. He will be missed but his legacy will live on. He will be smiling down on Trump when he heads the new third party.

I expected nothing more from these angry, twisted and deranged malcontents.

Can’t tell because it’s blurry but he sure looks cozy with whoever he’s standing next to, friend or more?

If there was nothing wrong with it, why did you delete the tweet, professor?

PS. Aren’t mean tweets considered to be bad by the Dems, or is that just when you are orange?
Maybe it’s a good thing the next couple years of college kids will be dumber from no in class education before college... maybe they won’t absorb as much of this garbage.

All kidding aside, it is amazing that taxpayer money can pay anyone a salary who’d make a comment about another human being, and I’m sure he’s tenured and will not be held accountable.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Maybe it’s a good thing the next couple years of college kids will be dumber from no in class education before college... maybe they won’t absorb as much of this garbage.

All kidding aside, it is amazing that taxpayer money can pay anyone a salary who’d make a comment about another human being, and I’m sure he’s tenured and will not be held accountable.
The he posted the screenshot. It’s a tweet from a “she/her”. Dr. Sarah Parcak at UAB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT