ADVERTISEMENT

Release the Kraken...

Bump… for one of my favorite threads

… so What did you bet on Derek? Not what I told you. As I said… this will be the most costly and one side libel suit in history.

Fox just got a dagger through the heart with the last court ruling. Reckless disregard for the truth.. because Trumpskys own DOJ had said it was fiction. Zero chance Dominion settles with an NDA because that doesn’t clear their name. They want blood. Including Trumpsky.

This one goes all the way so they can get discovery and expose the connection between Hannity, Ingraham and Dobbs - the 1/6 organizers -Jordan , Meadows , Greene, pedophile Gaetz, McCarthy…- and yes… even direct communication with Trumpsky himself. They want their money too.

Can’t duck with the 5th amendment here either because unlike criminal contempt…in civil procedure the jury can just consider silence an admission of guilt. They are all totally fvcked now.

You have only seen the tip of the iceberg in the controlled release of Freedom Caucus texts. They are teasing the gradual release to torment the guilty parties. They know what’s coming… the good stuff is still out there. it is going to be explosive and you know it.

After they get through with Fox , then they’ll bankrupt Trumpsky, Rudy, Kraken cûnt and the Pillow buffoon.

As I said… buy stock in Dominion. They are going to win HUGE.
Bump for posterity. How could my predication have been more right?

Dominions next stop is the Pillow guy.. and some other individuals.

Then SmartMatic will go in dry and deep… same documented evidence. Now let’s sit back and watch the repeat slow speed train wrecks which the cult RW media extremists brought upon themselves. AS I SAID

Has anyone ever told you you’re a grade A D-bag?
Yes indeed! Everyone here for about 20 yrs now. Most are asshats who enjoy trolling the other side. I’m better than most. Derek may be the best.. so I particularly enjoy rattling his cage. It’s why most all of were perma-banned for being assholes. Welcome to the show.

Reactions: Konigstiger
Yes indeed! Everyone here for about 20 yrs now. Most are asshats who enjoy trolling the other side. I’m better than most. Derek may be the best.. so I particularly enjoy rattling his cage. It’s why most all of were perma-banned for being assholes. Welcome to the show.
From one “asshat” ….or SOB to another

mqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Konigstiger
It's our raison de'être

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT