ADVERTISEMENT

Regina

Yes I'm aware. It just makes me sick to my stomach knowing 5/6 class champions will be Private Schools. Regina will take care of this, and Kuemper is going to kick some tail.

He's a lb who just finished his varsity career undefeated

This post was edited on 11/22 4:04 PM by cidhawkeye

"Whose that Elf at middle linebacker? Can he see over the line?"

I'm wondering what kind of a person talks about a high school kid like this?

Way to show your class...

That "Elf" is a STUD and plays way beyond his size. I have known him since he was an 8th grader and have coached him as well. That kid, you made fun of, would be playing college football if the good Lord had blessed him with any size at all. He's also a stud wrestler and wrestles way beyond his size.

As cid so well put it, he's also undefeated as a STARTING linebacker and has played on 3 of the 4 states championship teams and I'm pretty sure he dressed for the 1st one.

Originally posted by FB2001:

"Whose that Elf at middle linebacker? Can he see over the line?"

I'm wondering what kind of a person talks about a high school kid like this?

Way to show your class...

That "Elf" is a STUD and plays way beyond his size. I have known him since he was an 8th grader and have coached him as well. That kid, you made fun of, would be playing college football if the good Lord had blessed him with any size at all. He's also a stud wrestler and wrestles way beyond his size.

As cid so well put it, he's also undefeated as a STARTING linebacker and has played on 3 of the 4 states championship teams and I'm pretty sure he dressed for the 1st one.
Well said. He's a real tough kid who made big plays all year long.
He was a huge part of the Regina defense being the best in 1A this season, including posting a shut out in the Championship game.

The above comment is exactly what is wrong with message boards such as these. No one plays with more heart and determination. Comments such as that should be removed immediately and posters that post any comments on student athletes like that should be banned. Unfortunate and uncalled for post.

Absolutely unnecessary. I have no dog in the fight but have watched him the past two years at the Dome.

Very impressed with his hard play and his leadership on the field. Every team would be glad to have him.

Originally posted by GreasedPig75:
Yes I'm aware. It just makes me sick to my stomach knowing 5/6 class champions will be Private Schools. Regina will take care of this, and Kuemper is going to kick some tail.
And this succeeds in justifying your comment, how, exactly?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT