ADVERTISEMENT

Freeze is about to flip another Georgia linebacker commit

Remember the Tiger Prowl pimped out bus? Is that coming back too.

Raaaahhhwwwrr
I do remember it. I remember lots of things that happened over a decade ago. I remember "hold the rope" and "it's rollin, baby". I remember Victoryland, Milton McGregor, TARP Funds and the impending forfeiture of the BCS title.

Most of all, I remember Tiger Prowl being more effective for Auburn than those other things were for you. Thoughts?

“AUpostle?”

Good grief.

11879092.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Just injecting some reality. I see the Auburn PR about a coach that hasn’t made it to his first game. Y’all practically rolling Tumors corner already. 🤣
Auburn’s 2024 class commit avg ranking is #4 just behind bammer, thUGA and Ohio State.

Looks like the AUpostle is WINNING as much as he can so far but by all means……get your Hateraide glass out! Y’all gonna need it!😝

Reactions: dhetiger
Not sure why, but I laughed irrationally hard at this. We got those nasty wafers for the Lord’s Supper, and a tiny drop of grape juice. Amen.
We Episcopalians (Whiskey-palians) drink the real stuff with our communion (Port wine.) That gets us moving in the “bloody Marys after church” direction.

Last edited:
Talked with someone involved with NIL at Auburn and they also think it's down to FSU/Auburn. They added that the Auburn staff is confident.
UGA has thrown their hat into the ring with a huge NIL offer. They are back in the mix.

Not sure why, but I laughed irrationally hard at this. We got those nasty wafers for the Lord’s Supper, and a tiny drop of grape juice. Amen.

We Episcopalians (Whiskey-palians) drink the real stuff with our communion (Port wine.) That gets us moving in the “bloody Marys after church” direction.
🙄

Good grief, thankfully the parish I attended Mass this morning was a little more….conventional with the bread and wine. 😏

I absolutely hate this process. How about do something, then get paid? Isn’t that how it was supposed to go?
This has been happening for a long time. Alabama opened up the bank accounts when saban arrived because they finally had a proven coach and were tired of being a dumpster fire for the previous 10 years. Georgia did the same for Kirby smart. Ole Miss did it with Hugh Freeze. Auburn did it with Gene Chizik and is now doing it again with Hugh Freeze.

It’s on a bigger scale now and out in the open, but it’s still been happening.

This has been happening for a long time. Alabama opened up the bank accounts when saban arrived because they finally had a proven coach and were tired of being a dumpster fire for the previous 10 years. Georgia did the same for Kirby smart. Ole Miss did it with Hugh Freeze. Auburn did it with Gene Chizik and is now doing it again with Hugh Freeze.

It’s on a bigger scale now and out in the open, but it’s still been happening.
Zackly!

The big dogs have been getting paid for over 100 years. But it’s different now.
Because
6gjfah.gif

Reactions: ZosoDawg
The days of Saban and Kirby getting 90% of the recruits they want head to head against Auburn are over. From a recruiting standpoint, Freeze is in the same ballpark as Chizik/Trooper/Luper from 2009-2012. Those were some monster classes that lead to 2 SEC titles and 2 National Championship appearances. He's also a much better coach than Chizik.
Any update?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT