ADVERTISEMENT

Thinking about opening a Driving School in Athens....

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Georgia football coaching staff member Jarvis Jones was arrested on charges of reckless driving and speeding less than 24 hours before the two-time defending champion Bulldogs' season opener.

Jones, a former All-American linebacker at Georgia who played four seasons for the Pittsburgh Steelers, is the Bulldogs' player connection coordinator under coach Kirby Smart. Athens-Clarke County Police arrested Jones, Friday night, on misdemeanor charges of reckless driving and speeding-maximum limits.

At least a dozen Bulldogs players have been charged with moving violations since the team won the championship in January. :eek:

WTF is going on???

Why are they always speeding and where are they going?
When the family vehicle growing up was a 1992 Cutlass that tops out at 60 and NIL money gives you a Charger/Challenger, you’re bound to test its limits. No excuse in the staffer, particularly after all their issues this offseason.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
When the family vehicle growing up was a 1992 Cutlass that tops out at 60 and NIL money gives you a Charger/Challenger, you’re bound to test its limits. No excuse in the staffer, particularly after all their issues this offseason.
You know how the po-po is there.

Reactions: alphatiger08
Georgia football coaching staff member Jarvis Jones was arrested on charges of reckless driving and speeding less than 24 hours before the two-time defending champion Bulldogs' season opener.

Jones, a former All-American linebacker at Georgia who played four seasons for the Pittsburgh Steelers, is the Bulldogs' player connection coordinator under coach Kirby Smart. Athens-Clarke County Police arrested Jones, Friday night, on misdemeanor charges of reckless driving and speeding-maximum limits.

At least a dozen Bulldogs players have been charged with moving violations since the team won the championship in January. :eek:

WTF is going on???
Corch Kirby has clearly lost control of both the Athens PD and the University PD

I mean, are they wrongfully accused? Even if ACCPD weren’t a bunch of tight wads, they had to crack down after the accident…
liar-liar-jim-carrey.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I mean, are they wrongfully accused? Even if ACCPD weren’t a bunch of tight wads, they had to crack down after the accident…
liar-liar-jim-carrey.gif
They’re doing stupid shit like a bunch of the kids there. For many years, going back to Jimmy Williams and before, th PD have a boner for athletes. And, as at any school, you’ll hear when a football player gets tagged. But this rash of driving related issues is a head scratcher. Kirby might have to make some hard decisions to get them to understand. I remember doing spin outs in the dorm parking lot my first week in school. Didn’t really ever get any smarter either.

Last edited:
They’re doing stupid shit like a bunch of the kids there. For many years, going back to Jimmy Williams and before, they have a boner for athletes. And, as at any school, you’ll hear when a football player gets tagged. But this rash of driving related issues is a head scratcher. Kirby might have to make some hard decisions to get them to understand. I remember doing spin outs in the dorm parking lot my first week in school. Didn’t really ever get any smarter either.
Honestly, MIP’s and open container type shit is to be expected. You expect kids to get in trouble at school, but it’s more they’re all getting in trouble seemingly for the same shit, and it’s something that recently got a teammate and staffer killed. If they had the same number of arrests, but all were underage drinking and smoking pot, it wouldn’t be nearly as alarming.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
They’re doing stupid shit like a bunch of the kids there. For many years, going back to Jimmy Williams and before, th PD have a boner for athletes. And, as at any school, you’ll hear when a football player gets tagged. But this rash of driving related issues is a head scratcher. Kirby might have to make some hard decisions to get them to understand. I remember doing spin outs in the dorm parking lot my first week in school. Didn’t really ever get any smarter either.
Truth “Didn’t really ever get any smarter either.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT