ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Storm Lake guard Parker Lange (On recruiting, basketball, MORE)

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How are the basketball practices been going so far?
"It has been going good. The practices have been good. We never stopped playing so everyone is in good shape."

What are the keys for your team to be successful?
"The biggest thing for us is playing fast and rebounding the ball. We have more height from last year and that will help rebounding. Our keys are playing fast and limiting turnovers."

What are your thoughts on Sioux City North?
"From what I know, they are down quite a bit. They lost (Jailen) Billings and a lot of seniors. That should be good for us."

What is the toughest game on your schedule?
"It would probably be LeMars and I think Western will always be good. I know their girls coach is know their guys coach. They lost a lot but I know LeMars brings back most of their guys."

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I just went to Briar Cliff vs. Northwestern a couple of days ago and they have been recruiting me quite a bit. I’ve talked to Wayne State. Hopefully that picks up during the season.”

How was the Briar Cliff trip?
“It was a pretty good game. I know that they won it all last year and Northwestern beat them and was up 20 for most of the game. I played with the Northwestern guys this summer so it was interesting to see.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“It is Briar Cliff right now. Northwestern sends a lot of letters too. Those two are really what I’ve been getting a lot from lately.”

Have any colleges mentioned offers?
“They haven't been talking money yet. They are talking about getting me on visits. It’ll be coming up soon.”

When do you want to decide?
“I probably won’t decide until after the basketball season so around spring. I’ll wait.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News